|ImpulsiveMc|Factions|24/7|We need Staff, so come and apply

AgentZyphicsv2's Avatar AgentZyphicsv28/4/15 12:09 am
8/6/2015 9:14 am
AssassinRazor's Avatar AssassinRazor
Hello,
I am the Owner Of the new server called;
ImpulsiveMc
We Are A New server, And good news only co-owner position is not available.
We are a factions server thats main priority is to make our players happy, I am mainly looking for Builders yet Admin and below is available. To get the rank you ask for you must rank up from the rank Moderator yet if ur rank is extraordinary U will get your rank right away.
We dont give out op for those who are about to ask me ingame I can setup ur perms and I know what perms u need and dont need so dont come ingame testing ur perms just chill until i give u further instructions

Requirements:
Age of 12+
To be human ;3
To have valid experiance
To have skype

Formats:

General Administrator (1 Position Available)

-In charge of our Moderator team
-Pitching into server discussions
-Goes under 'Admin' Rank on server
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Timezone:
Experience:
Hours Available:
What other things could you offer the server:
Why you want to be on the team:
Anything else you want to include:

Server Coordinator (1 Position Available)

-In charge of server events
-In charge of pitching new ideas for the server
-Will be under 'Admin' rank on server
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Timezone:
Experience:
List one Idea/event that could be implemented (Explain):
Hours available:
Why you want to work with us:
Anything else:

Build Team / GFX Designers (7 Positions Available)

-Assist Build Team Manager in creating server builds
-Will go under 'Builder' rank on server
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Timezone:
Hours available:
Proof of Builds:
Knowledge of VoxelSniper:
Knowledge of WorldEdit:
Any experience with other build teams:
AgentZyphicsv2
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/06/2015 9:14 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Herobrine
AssassinRazor
Server Coordinator
Name: Jayden

IGN: KingBernard

Timezone: UST +8 Perth

Experience: I have played minecraft since it was in alpha so obviously I have been through many servers and have made it too the staff team multiple times.
I have owned a server 7 times but only 2 of those times were premium servers that I payed for. I have complete full experience with bukkit and all the plugins available. I have used every common used plugin especially used in faction servers so I ensure that you will see a direct flow of action in the direction of success!
This possition as server coordinator would be perfect for me as I have a large amount of ideas.

List one Idea/event that could be implemented (Explain): The idea that you can use /commandshop or /cs and buy commands for a certain amount then use them commands or if you are a donator you get those commands already but using the command will cost a little extra dollars if you're a lower rank this will control the use of using commands such as /tnt and /fireball without people overusing them.

Hours available: I am available around 5-6 hours a day

Why you want to work with us: As of late, I have experience that I have been coming up with a large majority of ideas too help with development of making an amazing server and especially for a factions server. I have been a heavy player of factions so I know what is overpowered, what is controlled, what is fun, what is boring etc. I know what players want due too past experience over years of playing this game and factions especially. It isn't as easy too give ideas too a server that is already independent so a server that is in work in progress I can use as a scaffold too create large success.
I believe truly that I have the amount of knowledge too help make this server awesome with the current experience that I have achieved.

Anything else: As of late, I have been going around looking at all the faction servers picking out little features that work well, that look well, features that just simply make the server unique and much better too others. I believe due too this embarkment I have gathered a large amount of knowledge of the basis of which factions servers shall be created around and too create a server that stays enjoyable for everyone and won't get boring for players including those who don't have the money too donate for a rank.
08/06/2015 7:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
Name: Adam Warfum
IGN: Spikey_Sin
Timezone: GMT 1+ 12:52
Experience: About 9-12 months ago I held multiple similar positions to this on many servers. I also was a co-owner for a small server that never really took off, but there my main job was to hire and check everyone in the team was working to their full potential. However all these servers primarily became inactive or closed down, so I decided to take a break and return after exams. In summary, I have plenty of experience in roles from Helper to Co-Owner.
Hours Available:t would vary from week to week, and day to day, but I would estimate 6-8 hours per DAY
What other things could you offer the server: this was answered down below
Why you want to be on the team:I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to make your Server A better place for people and make sure everybody is happy. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
Anything else you want to include Appart that LavaCraftNetwork's app is copy and paste. no
08/05/2015 10:23 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
May I ask what a recruit is? And can I be able to get co owner
08/05/2015 8:14 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Bump
08/05/2015 3:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Goldingot444
Name: Eli
IGN: heyimgold
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Experience: I Am Owner On A Couple Of Servers, And I Have Had Experience Of Moderating Forums And Servers For The Last 1-2 Years.
Hours Available: I Am Available Every Day Of The Week For About 5-6 Hours. But When School Starts, 2-3 Hours Mon-Friday (Weekends Are All Day)
What other things could you offer the server: I Can Make YouTUbe Videos And Get Lots Of Friends To Join Via Skype, YouTube, And Other Means Of Communication.
Why you want to be on the team: I want to help the server grow into a better and more "fun" place. I want to help moderate and make it a safer, but fun community so people can collaborate and have fun with factions, and future games and such.
Anything else you want to include: I Am A Go With the flow kind of guy, Im fine with any staff rank but I prefer something Mod+ Thank you for taking your time and consoling through my application. I hope you listen and read it as something from my heart and soul, not from my hands and brain. <3
08/05/2015 3:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
EzMunnyGaming
Name: Cade Berry
IGN: EzMunny
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Hours available: 2-5
Proof of Builds: I Have done many builds in the past for other servers but most of them have been closed... I am trying to invest my time in a long time server in which i hope this one will be. I can do sample builds if you would like but i love to build with care and lots of time.
Knowledge of VoxelSniper: I have been using VoxelSniper for a couple of years now so I feel that i am very familiar with the commands and how it works.
Knowledge of WorldEdit: I also have been using worldedit very much throughout my time on minecraft and know commands to heart. <3
Any experience with other build teams: As i previously stated, I have worked on other servers as a builder and have built spawns for them and also have built arenas, or shops.

Lastly, I would like to add that even if you do not choose me as a builder for your server that i would like to thank you for reading my application

Applying for: Builder
08/05/2015 1:47 am
Piggaroni
What is a recruit and I wanna be Co owner, you need my skype? It's jeffersonlam1 should I make a new one or you refer to my old one
08/04/2015 11:19 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Bump
We need all staff types
08/04/2015 8:09 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Bump!
We need all staff now including Co-owner use the admin format
08/04/2015 1:23 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Bump
08/04/2015 8:20 am
hxsan77
Name: Hasan
IGN: Hxsan77
Timezone: GMT +1
Experience: was head staff of a server known as Sky Pirates and have been moderator on 4 other servers including FluidMC and Dark Heaven PvP. LAstly been manager on Crystal MC
Hours Available: Upto 6 or even more depending on the day and always on skype
What other things could you offer the server: I could be an active staff and also have loads of friends who are into MC factions and i could advise them to come play on this server. Also as your server is not very big at the moment i could help you advertise on forums to get it more known and hopefully make one of the best faction servers so far.
Why you want to be on the team:I believe i should be chosen as i have loads of experience and this means it will come in hand as i will be able to handle situations with more maturity than other applicants and also ill be able to give better advice due to the experience. Also i will be able to give anyone help when they require it and i will make sure the public chat as well as the server as a whole is kept safe and no arguments or no one crosses the line.
Anything else you want to include: I am looking for a moderator or administrator rank as i have quite a bit of experience in that section

Thanks for your time
08/04/2015 10:50 am
AgentZyphicsv2
Denied Too Short and Nonprofessional
08/04/2015 6:25 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SeroGualtiero
can we take it in Skype?
Designer : SeroGualtiero
08/04/2015 6:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LavaCraftNetwork
Name: Jarrod

IGN: VossBaccaHD

Timezone: Australian Eastern Time Zone

Experience:
I will List them for you:
- DreadNotFactions (Manager): This was a Factions Server with Crates, a Shop, A website (that I built) and more. It got an average of 6-8 players on every day and got a total of 600 players on. Unfortunately it shutdown due to lack of fundings

-DrozenPvP (Community Manager): this server was a network with DrugCraft, Skyblock, OPFactions and OPPrison, It was quite popular with total of 80-95 players on each day and got more than 10,000+ players on in total, As far I'm concerned it is still going and I lost contact with it and got demoted, because I was accepting too many Staff Members and for inactivity due to exams and school issues.

apart from that, I don't want to give out Bucketloads of Staff Experience I will just tell you what staff ranks I have experienced:
- Owner (6 times)
- Manager (18 times)
- Co-Owner(3 Times)
- Head-Admin (4 Times)
- Admin (14 times)
- Head-Mod (1 time)
- Moderator (6 times)
- Helper (2 times)
- Builder and Developer (None)

Hours Available:
I can be on each day on a daily basis, On weekends I will be able to spend around 6-7 hours each day. On weekdays, I will be able to spend Around 3-4 hours each day.

What other things could you offer the server:
When the Server Releases I would Make sure to help expand and increase the amount of players on ImpulsivePvP by Advertising in any format. I know a lot of Minecraft Websites that can drag a lot of players on. And I will try my very best to make a Server Review on Youtube. Thats not the end of it. I will help look for Improvements within and out the server.

Most of the Plugins I know and I'm good at ware very professional and would be great for ImpulsivePvP, I would help Suggest some plugins that Look very Professional and that will drag players attention. I Have high-knowledge in Hacks and can spot a Hacker within a blink of an eye. I will also help Moderate the In-Game Chat and the player base.

If I got the Job To choose Staff Members for ImpulsivePvP , I would Make sure to Choose the Very Mature, Hard-Working,Skilled and Trustworthy people who really putted in detail into their Application. I will Of Course Help, Greet and Assist the Players/NewComers to ImpulsivePvP, and of course I would help them out with any error, problems or questions. I believe I can help or assist you with anything. I can do anything for ImpulsivePvP.

Why you want to be on the team:
i think I can fulfill my duties very efficaciously if I get accepted. I am a person with self-discipline and common courtesy. I am more than willing to help provide staff with good results and make your server a better server, child-friendly and congruent server. I am also applying because I can well initiate my time to servers that require maximum dedication. I am very handy. If there is any sort of trouble or issue that is neglecting the movement of the server, I can be called for help.

your server is currently a small server, I want to help it grow. I see potential in this server under my eyes. I am relatively experienced with XenForo and Enjin. I can boost the website overall. I think the forums listed are very limited and I think I can provide expansions. I am well capable of tackling this job. I can promise this server a better future if I get accepted. I can create new forums, add new formats and add organisation to the server, to make it easy for newcomers. I am very approachable, I think I possess characterisitics to make me a potential staff member, or administrator of the ImpulsivePvP team.

Anything else you want to include: the Position I'm Applying for is General Administrator. Hope you like it!
08/04/2015 10:45 am
AgentZyphicsv2
Accepted as General Administrator Server Ip = Impulsivemc.mcalias.com
08/04/2015 5:53 am
Piggaroni
Name: Jeff
IGN: AtomixPiggy
Timezone: UTC +8
Experience:I can configure plugins and code. Just a little bit. I can also build Nether builds. I have managed a server before and I know how the servers works and all I have been Co Owner on WolfCraft until the owner was being immature and banned me and my friend which were staff members. We were also Head Admin on OP Network. Which got shut down after 2 months. I have much experience in moderating (the server and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases.I also have experience owning and running a server, being moderator on servers, handling and maintaining(configuring, testing, and using) plugins, . I can do just about anything you need me to do. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.
Hours Available: 1-4 hours
What other things could you offer the server: I would love to keep peace on the server and due to my overall opinions nothing will really phase me as an insult, but I will gladly accept something along the lines of harass and appropriately take the steps in not having it happen again. On-top of this, I will spend a vast amounts of time on the server, so I would be ensuring chat safety in case no other staff are on or are AFK.I have much experience in moderating (chat and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a staff member and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases. I am great around players and can word things easily for anyone to understand from all ages of the players of this server. I have been staff on many different servers so i understand how these servers run and the rules etc and i pick up on things very easily. I am flexible with the rules so I am not too strict which would lead to players disliking the server staff and myself, but I don't allow players to break rules more than once as everyone should get a second chance unless their actions are beyond second chances. I am great around people and am able to help advertise this server to increase the population. I can also help to prevent DDOS, I know this is a common threat to servers. I will find out who did it and perm ban them. I can also deal with rule-breakers
Why you want to be on the team: I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience I think i should be monitoring the server because I tend to be a very likable person even though (I admit) I sometimes jump into things without thinking of every detail. I also think I would make a good staff member because people tend to listen to me, and if i thought about it I also enjoy answering questions and making sure everyone feels at home., as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.I'm quite familiar with the commands and so forth. I would really enjoy being a "Helper" because I want to be here and do something that would benefit the players and continue this positive experience towards Minecraft, I really look forward to. I'm here to ask for this position, not for the rank, but knowing how much trust you are willing to give to me. If you ever want to contact me about this or anything else, just message me. I'll happily answer your questions.
Anything else you want to include: For General Admin
08/04/2015 10:40 am
AgentZyphicsv2
Accepted As Recruit/Server Ip is impulsivemc.mcalias.com
08/04/2015 5:51 am
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is Reuben
Application : Applying for Admin
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a admin: I would like the admin because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and tempban if needed..
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with another Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
08/04/2015 5:54 am
Piggaroni
Nice copy and paste.
08/04/2015 5:54 am
Jacksy21
How? Proof? lol
08/04/2015 6:08 am
Piggaroni
You didnt follow the format
08/04/2015 5:48 am
Piggaroni
Im making two apps so you can consider.
08/04/2015 5:48 am
Piggaroni
Name: Jeff
IGN: AtomixPiggy
Timezone: UTC +8
Experience: I used to be a Helper on Factions Blue , It was a really great learning experience and the staff of the server are great, dedicated people. This means Im not new to the way TheArchon runs the server and I'm familiar with everything it takes to become an Archon staff member. The reason i decided to resign the last time i was a staff member is because of the fact that a lot of my friends on the server stopped playing, the holidays came around and I didn't have as much time to play and didn't feel like I would be able to put as much effort into the server as I was doing before. But now I've found a new passion for the server which doesn't involve my friends, or any distractions. With TheArchon being as it is I feel I can make new friends, have even more fun and therefore be more dedicated to the job. I hope you would consider taking me back onto the team where I feel I belong!
List one Idea/event that could be implemented (Explain): Well, I would be able to list a few ideas, We could have Quests made for the server, When ever you do a Quest you can get money or items. We can have a legendary quest, which will give you a chance to win a donor rank
Hours available: 1-4 hours a day
Why you want to work with us: Because I feel like this server can use some of my help
Anything else: Server Coord!
08/04/2015 5:38 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SeroGualtiero
Gfx pm me on Skype for more info : SeroGualtiero
08/04/2015 12:52 am
Spanky12
Server Coordinator
Name: Forrest but you can call me Frosty
IGN: Forrest202
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Experience: Owned 3 servers
List one Idea/event that could be implemented (Explain): Free items day, basically you go around and give people free items that would benefit them
Hours available: Monday through Tuesday for about 1-2 hours
Why you want to work with us: Because i believe I can help make your server the best it could possibly be!
Anything else: Im a youtuber: www.youtube.com/user/frostwolf61
08/04/2015 12:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Blackjack465
Name: Robert
IGN: Klobasa_CZ
Timezone: Centeral
Experience: Admin / head-Admin on 5 Different servers, and been staff in all other fields.
Hours Available: 2-6 hours a day
What other things could you offer the server: I can offer a better community to the server. I can also offer help with permissions and ranks and things like that.
Why you want to be on the team: I would like to be on the staff team to help your server out alot. I will be very dedicated. I would like to build a better community on your server. I will enforce all of the rules and I will follow the rules myself. I will not be unfair under any circumstances. I am very helpful, trustworthy, I am a hard worker and very mature. I am friendly and try to get to know everyone and try to be known. I will stop hackers. If I see a hacker I will try to get recoreded proof and then ban them right away. Then Once a Owner gets on I would tell the Owner right away. I will be on every day of every week. If I do go on vaccation or something like that ever I will notify the Owner before I leave. I will not abuse my powers and I will make sure no one else is abusing their power. I will make sure all staff is doing what they are supposed to do and players. I will be dedicated and Help answer questions and Help everyone as much as I can. If I am asked, I answer. I can also help with in game permissions or ranks and stuff like that. I can build a way better community on your server and I can also advertise to the best of my ability (not on other servers thats unproeffesional). I will be nice and friendly, I am very dedicated and I can build a way better community on your server.
Anything else you want to include: I am a boy, and I am dedicated

Thank you for reading this and please consider me to be an Admin, Please add me on skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome