Inferno Network needs skilled builders for new build team

MuffinSwag's Avatar MuffinSwag1/28/15 8:03 am
1/28/2015 8:39 am
NoogFoot's Avatar NoogFoot
IP: infernopvp.zapto.org

I recently made the decision to change our server from just factions to a lobby server with factions, skyblock, prison, and mini games. However this time, we are going to make one thing at a time, and make sure each server is very high quality before we make it public. We are pretty much finnished with factions, I might add a few custom plugins, but I'm not very good at coding, which is why we need more developers. ANYWAYS, like I said, we want each server to be really good quality before we move on to the next, and right now we are working on the lobby. I have made factions the default server and whitelisted the lobby for maintenance, and we need builders. if you are accepted, you will be added to our BUILD TEAM, and you will build and design spawns, maps, warps, etc for the lobby prison, skyblock, and mini games, since factions is pretty much all done. you will have admin permissions, but your focus will be building. only apply if that is your main, outstanding skill, if otherwise, apply for a regular admin position @ infern0craft.enjin.com, however those are less needed and less likely to be accepted.

COMMENT WITH YOUR APPLICATION!

format (copy and paste this, feel free to add to it)

name:

IGN:

experience:

how good are you at building/describe/what are you good at building (screenshots are very helpful):

why should we choose you over another person?:

how skilled are you with world edit, brush tools etc?(describe):

about you:

additional information:
MuffinSwag
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner