Infinitycraft Look For Employees!!! :D

star78816's Avatar star788164/21/15 8:34 pm
1 emeralds 242 5
4/21/2015 11:18 pm
Derpymun's Avatar Derpymun
Hey People Of The World
Our Re-Opening Of The Server Infinitycraft Will Need Some Cool Volunteers To Help Us Out!!! Copy The Apps And Put Your APP Information

Builder:
Proof Of Buildings:

Moderator:
Skype Name (required):
What Servers You've Been A Staff Rank (not required):
Your Experiences:
When You Started Minecraft:

Admin:
Skype Name (required):
What Servers You've Been A Staff Rank:
What Is Your Administrating Skill:

Server Technician:
Skype Name (required):
Whats Servers You've Done Server Administrating:
Your Skills:
Please note we need people who works with Spigot Version 1.8

Builder (0/5)
Mod (0/3)
Admin (0/4)
Server Technician (0/2)

Thanks For Your Applications!!! I Will Review Them All
star78816
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2015 11:18 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Derpymun
Admin :3
Name As in IRL or MC?
Skype Name (required): derpymun
What Servers You've Been A Staff Rank: CopperVolt, A small server but has nice players :3
What Is Your Administrating Skill: Medium
When You Started Minecraft: Around 2-3 years ago Or whenever 1.3 was released
04/21/2015 10:47 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ppoydessus
Admin:
Name Pat
Skype Name (required): ppoydessus
What Servers You've Been A Staff Rank: I have held my own SMP and on smartpvp i have been a rank
What Is Your Administrating Skill: I have held my own servers before and have been successful with them. No one has done anything bad or been inapropriate
When You Started Minecraft: 2 1/2 years ago
04/21/2015 10:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
blufadoodle
Builder:
Age: I prefer not to say here, but I can tell if I do get picked. (I'm going to highschool next year)
Name: (IGN) blufadoodle
I'll give You my skype if you need it privately.
Proof Of Buildings:
I have a hand in redstone, I'm not super duper advanced like sethbling or anything but It's definitely not knew. (I first bought my minecraft account in late 2011 but Signed up at Planet Minecraft in 2012.)
(I probably have more better ones but these are the ones I haven't deleted) I do Pixel Art (The rest of the pics are all in one world) A tree house I made:
Windmill: (Bridge in background my dad built, but it's simple, the fact that it's large makes it look complicated but it's not. I could do something like it.)
Some Medieval Buildings (I also do modern):
Stables:
Idk I was bored:
Sorry if images are cut off just like click them Idk sorry
04/21/2015 9:23 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Tresme
Moderator:

Name: Ayanna IGN: nena431

Skype Name: fushionnena

Your Experiences: I have been Admin, Co-Owner, and Moderator on a few different servers in the past. By doing these things I've acquired skills that are very helpful for other servers such as; Building, problem solving, and more! Some I have not mastered quite yet (All things are not listed)

When You Started Minecraft: I officially started Minecraft about two years ago I believe which would be in 2013 during the month of November, but began playing on the free website version sometime earlier than that.
04/21/2015 8:46 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
keralis1
IGN: Goochmoot

Name: Brandan

What is your Skype name? (this is mandatory) Brandaned

What plugins do you have experience with? I have experience with all the normal server plugins like...

Towny
Auction
WE
Essentials
PrivateChest
iDisguise and many others.

Do you have any coding experience? I am learning how to code on Java but at the moment it won't work very well if I try

What staff position are applying for? Anything you think would be right for me

How much time do you estimate you can put into the server every week? Well, I normally come on 1-2 hours a day so that is 7-14 hours a week.

Are you an active staff member on any other servers at the moment? 2 others, and I am very sorry about that but I hope it is not a problem. They both are servers I don't go on very often though so I will be able to spend more time on this one.

Have you been banned before and what reasons? (I will check MCBans) I have been banned a couple times I think in my earlier days for mostly being framed but once griefing.

Why are you looking for a position on the server? I want to apply for staff to make sure players are happy with the server and feel that it has good staff. I also want to help players out and try to make the server better.

Why do you think you are qualified for the said position? From all the experience, I have had many issues to deal with that were really hard like a whole city being griefed to shrubs, and I am able to get through it in a calm way. If anything happens that is related to that I will try my best to get it all fixed and will ban the player who did it. And by the way this is just an extra two questions so I can add more info.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will kick or ban depending on problem, if its a hacker/cheater definite Instant-Ban, Advertisers, Temp-Ban then maybe ban if keeps on going. Spammers/Rude to players A couple kicks and later Temp-Ban.

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I think you should pick me because I have alot of experience with handling players. I am very responsible and will not lie. Overall my applications for staff are just to try and keep the server in good shape and to make it succeed.

I want to thank you for looking at this application and have a nice day!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome