Influx Network / 1.8.7 / New / Need all Especially Builders!

Derpisaurus's Avatar Derpisaurus7/15/15 12:47 am
1 emeralds 1.7k 100
7/28/2015 9:17 pm
Derpisaurus's Avatar Derpisaurus

We are a brand new Network hosted 24/7 on a dedicated server with 1000 slots at the moment. We plan for our server to grow big with the help of our community and in that respect we also plan for our server to be community driven in the future, therefore the community will be able to vote for future changes and custom content to appeal to everyone's aspect of play. The current plan is to open our doors in the next two weeks providing everything keeps going as planned, we hope to bring in members from all across the world and create one big community where anyone and everyone can come to have fun and relax with their friends and family!

The server IP is s18.hosthorde.com:26125

Currently the server is under development therefore it is whitelisted and we are looking for unique, knowledgeable, and mature individuals to become part of our staff team, as well as talented and creative individuals to become part of our build team. If you think you have what it takes, feel free to apply and we will contact you with either a denial notice or further information. Good luck to you all! The current positions that we are looking to fill are as follows.

Builder 4/25
Head-Builder 1/1
Moderator 2/10
Head-Moderator 1/1
Administrator 3/5
Head-Administrator 1/1
Developer 0/5
GFX 0/2

Owner - Influxed
Co-Owner - Boonjaw
Co-Owner - DemoniCandE

Applicants must be at least 16 years or older unless applying for the build team, in which case they will be reviewed and considered based on both their skill and creativity, as well as their ability to follow guidelines.

These are the application forms, please follow these guidelines for your application to be reviewed. All applications who fail to follow these formats will be automatically denied, regardless of how good their application could potentially be.

Staff Application-
IGN(In-Game Name)-
Skype(Required)-
Age-
Timezone-
Position Applying For-
Reason you want to be staff-
Why should we pick you over the other applicants?-
What can you bring to our server?-
Skills-
Past Experience(If any)-
Maturity(1-10)-
Do you work well with others?-
Personality(What type of person are you?)-
What makes a good staff member?-
How many hours will you be available to dedicate to the server and the community?-
Can you code?(If so what languages do you know and how well 0/10)-
Are you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show any previous works?)-

Build Team Application-
IGN(In-Game Name)-
Skype(Required)-
Age-
Timezone-
Building Skill (0/10)-
Any past builds or creations-
What themes are you good at building?-
Are you good at large scale builds, medium, or small builds?-
How often will you be able to work?-
Derpisaurus
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2015 9:17 pm
Derpisaurus
Still recruiting, apply while there's still slots open!
07/27/2015 5:17 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
BananaFallsYT
IGN(In-Game Name)- BananaFalls

Skype(Required)- PointlessCreeper

Age- 12 almost 13

Timezone- Vancouver, Canada

Position Applying For- Mod

Reason you want to be staff- I would like to be staff because I love to help out on server that wish to grow. I love helping people with whatever it is they desire!

Why should we pick you over the other applicants?- I think that everyone should have a fair chance at this rank. The reason that I think I should become staff is because I can help out quite a bit and I am quite knowledgeable when it comes to minecraft server and networks.

What can you bring to our server?- I can bring order and happiness (not say the server is not happy, it must be very happy!) to the server. I can also bring more players online as I have much of a friend base that are willing to join and have fun!

Skills- I am good at Plugin Config, WorldEdit, General Building, Teamwork and much more!

Past Experience(If any)- I currently own a server, but don't worry! That wont bring me away from this network!

Maturity(1-10)- 8

Do you work well with others?- Yes.

Personality(What type of person are you?)- I am a happy kind of person, I like to help out (as I said before). I also love it when people are happy about what I have done.

What makes a good staff member?- A good staff member will have an open mind about the future and be helpful and kind.

How many hours will you be available to dedicate to the server and the community?- At least 3 a day unless I'm busy. (Busy as in chores, trips, etc.)

Can you code?(If so what languages do you know and how well 0/10)- Not currently. I am planning to learn.

Are you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show any previous works?)- No, but I could learn quite fast.

Thanks for reading my app! I hope I become part of the team!
07/27/2015 4:54 pm
Derpisaurus
Still looking to fill a few more slots, Especially Builders. Apply Today!
07/26/2015 7:07 pm
Derpisaurus
Bump
07/26/2015 5:30 pm
Derpisaurus
Bump
07/25/2015 7:46 pm
Derpisaurus
The team is filling quickly, apply today while there are still slots open!
07/25/2015 6:05 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin
I mean developer sorry xD
07/25/2015 4:34 pm
PerfectedAssassin
Yes we need beta testers please apply with the format on the first page
07/25/2015 4:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lewis2303
Hello,

Do you need a developer still?

Kind Regards,

Lewis
07/25/2015 4:20 pm
PerfectedAssassin
Hello InfluxMC is still looking for staff members from Admin to lower and also we are looking for beta testers if you would like to become a beta tester I will give you a format on skype my skype is pasificgaming. If you would like to apply for a staff member rank the format is on the first page. Thank you for taking your time and reading this Head-Admin FluxPanda
07/25/2015 4:19 pm
PerfectedAssassin
Hello InfluxMC is still looking for staff members from Admin to lower and also we are looking for beta testers if you would like to become a beta tester I will give you a format on skype my skype is pasificgaming. If you would like to apply for a staff member rank the format is on the first page. Thank you for taking your time and reading this Head-Admin FluxPanda
07/25/2015 4:03 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
Build Team Application-

IGN(In-Game Name)- FaalkHD

Skype(Required)- emil.falk03

Age- I am 13 Years old

Timezone- +1 CET

Building Skill (0/10)- 8

Any past builds or creations- Some of these build are from my Recent buildteam and some from 1 year ago when i had diffrent skin http://imgur.com/a/3Dvjl

What themes are you good at building?- Modern and Fantasy, but i can also build some Dwarven... (Fantasy is like Medieval but more Fantasy) xD

Are you good at large scale builds, medium, or small builds?- I am good at anything, but i prefer working in a group if its a large scale build

Do you work well with others?- Like i said, it depends on how big the thing were building is and if the other guys can Team up

How often will you be able to work?- 4 hours evryday, depends on my day/week

Ty for watching my Application ;D -FaalkHD
07/25/2015 4:24 pm
PerfectedAssassin
Accepted!, Welcome to the build team You will be contacted on skype.
07/25/2015 2:15 pm
PerfectedAssassin
We are recruiting Beta-Testers if you would like to try out and want to be a beta tester contact me on skype : pasificgaming
07/25/2015 2:10 pm
PerfectedAssassin
Derpisaurus

We are a brand new Network hosted 24/7 on a dedicated server with 1000 slots at the moment. We plan for our server to grow big with the help of our community and in that respect we also plan for our server to be community driven in the future, therefore the community will be able to vote for future changes and custom content to appeal to everyone's aspect of play. The current plan is to open our doors in the next two weeks providing everything keeps going as planned, we hope to bring in members from all across the world and create one big community where anyone and everyone can come to have fun and relax with their friends and family!

The server IP is s18.hosthorde.com:26125

Currently the server is under development therefore it is whitelisted and we are looking for unique, knowledgeable, and mature individuals to become part of our staff team, as well as talented and creative individuals to become part of our build team. If you think you have what it takes, feel free to apply and we will contact you with either a denial notice or further information. Good luck to you all! The current positions that we are looking to fill are as follows.

Builder 4/25
Head-Builder 1/1
Moderator 2/10
Head-Moderator 1/1
Administrator 3/5
Head-Administrator 1/1
Developer 1/5
GFX 0/2

Owner - Influxed
Co-Owner - Boonjaw
Co-Owner - DemoniCandE
Head-Admin FluxPanda_YT

Applicants must be at least 16 years or older unless applying for the build team, in which case they will be reviewed and considered based on both their skill and creativity, as well as their ability to follow guidelines.

These are the application forms, please follow these guidelines for your application to be reviewed. All applications who fail to follow these formats will be automatically denied, regardless of how good their application could potentially be.

Staff Application-
IGN(In-Game Name)-
Skype(Required)-
Age-
Timezone-
Position Applying For-
Skills-
Past Experience(If any)-
Maturity(1-10)-
How many hours will you be available to dedicate to the server and the community?-
Are you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show any previous works?)-

Build Team Application-
IGN(In-Game Name)-
Skype(Required)-
Age-
Timezone-
Building Skill (0/10)-
Any past builds or creations-
What themes are you good at building?-
Are you good at large scale builds, medium, or small builds?-
How often will you be able to work?-
07/25/2015 1:15 pm
PerfectedAssassin
Accepted Welcome To The Staff Team You Will Be Contacted For a Interview. - Head-Admin Ace
07/25/2015 1:12 pm
starmad
Staff Application-
IGN(In-Game Name)- rapp2012
Skype(Required)- raul.marroquin51
Age- 16
Timezone- Eastern
Position Applying For- Admin or lower
Reason you want to be staff-Because i would like to help your server evolve i want to make it grow its like they said Rome wasnt built it 1 day it needed help and thats what your server needs i can stop hackers fix problems stop arguments etc . And i need a server to test my skills ive been looking for a server like yours to test mine.
Why should we pick you over the other applicants?-You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.
What can you bring to our server?-I will help the server grow and have more players stop hackers etc ban then stop arguments i will not allow sexuality etc i will stop anyone from using racist or homophobia.I can bring players and happiness and fun plugins and some cool plugins.
Skills-I have alot of knowledge in commands such as pex group manager and some permission ex and more plugins.
Past Experience(If any)- Yes ive had some passed experiences I was a trial mod on a technic server im sorry i cannot add the name I cant even find it myself but on this other server I am co owner its a starting server that needs help and im helping it.
8.) Describe your personality to us? I am a nice mature person I dont really yell at people i just help them im not mean but i am pretty sensitive I am smart i can figure out problems easily
Maturity(1-10)- 9
Do you work well with others?- Yes I work very well.
Personality(What type of person are you?)- I am a nice mature kid but if someone gets on my nerves I will get mad. I mostly like to do team work, I like working with my friends or helping staff members.
What makes a good staff member?- Things that make a good staff member is that they should be very active. Should help players that are in need of help. And should have fun.
How many hours will you be available to dedicate to the server and the community?- 5 to 6 hours
Can you code?(If so what languages do you know and how well 0/10)- I can kinda code
Are you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show any previous works?)- dunno how

~Rapp2012
07/25/2015 11:35 am
PerfectedAssassin
Still looking for applications Apply now before the server opens!
07/25/2015 2:52 am
PerfectedAssassin
GN(In-Game Name)- PotatoMaster123
Skype(Required)- Potato
Age- Potato
Timezone- Potato
Position Applying For- Potato
Reason you want to be staff-PotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotato PotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotato PotatoPotatoPotatoPotato PotatovPotatoPotatoPotatoPotato
Why should we pick you over the other applicants?- PotatoPotatoPotatoPotato. PotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotato.PotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatov
What can you bring to our server?-PotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotato
Skills-PotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPast Experience(If any)-PotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoMaturity(1-10)-0
Do you work well with others?- Potato
Personality(What type of person are you?)-Potato
What makes a good staff member?-PotatoHow many hours will you be available to dedicate to the server and the community?-Potato
Can you code?(If so what languages do you know and how well 0/10)-PotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoAre you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show any previous works?)-PotatoPotatoPotatoPotato
07/28/2015 5:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
kyolkov
obviously 100% accepted
07/25/2015 2:34 am
PerfectedAssassin
Still pretty sure we need staff members a few more moderators i guess.
07/23/2015 7:59 pm
kyolkov
Staff Application-
IGN(In-Game Name)-kyolkov
Skype(Required)-nekonova50
Age-16
Timezone- MDT
Position Applying For- Administrator/Moderator
Reason you want to be staff- Want to help out the community and the I really enjoy the server and how professional it is.
Why should we pick you over the other applicants?- I'm bilingual and can speak Russian and English, I have lots of past experience and know what I'm doing. I'm also female so I'm instantly accepted. (That was a Joke)
What can you bring to our server?- Me and lots of tacos. In all honesty I do believe that is the best answer but bringing me will bring someone who will be good to people yet harsh on those who break the rules, but not too harsh.
Skills- Know most of the commands and have played a lot of MC since beta.
Past Experience(If any)- Owned two servers and been admin quite a few.
Maturity(1-10)- 7 quirky but still pretty mature.
Do you work well with others?- Yes, depending on the people. If they are rude no if they are pretty nice yes.
Personality(What type of person are you?)- Quirky
What makes a good staff member?- Pretty much the entire application is that reply to me if you want me to fill this out but I don't think it's necessary.
How many hours will you be available to dedicate to the server and the community?- I spend quite a few hours a day online so about 3-4 hours sometimes 5 or 6.
Can you code?(If so what languages do you know and how well 0/10)- No idea how to code.
Are you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show any previous works?)- I'm an artist but not much graphic design. I do have lots of experience in Photoshop and know how to edit videos.
07/25/2015 12:51 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Boonjaw1
Ill check you out on skype.
(Boonjaw)
07/23/2015 6:19 pm
BusinessClone
Longest app i've ever made.
07/23/2015 6:18 pm
BusinessClone
IGN(In-Game Name)- BusinessClone
Skype(Required)- I am very sorry but I do not have skype. PM me for my email
Age- 25
Timezone- Pacific
Position Applying For- Moderator
Reason you want to be staff- So I can teach players how to be better at minecraft and I just love the fact that someone like me can inspire people and let people look up to yourself. It's very great having that feeling.
Why should we pick you over the other applicants?- Because I am the warm fun-loving soul this server needs. I can be tough at times when players are disrespecting the rules and ruining fun for other players and themselves. People can have split personalities. One person could be super nice for a bit and they could turn on you. Hey, I've been through that. I know how players feel and when the best time is to joke around.
What can you bring to our server?- I can bring a nice personality that no other player can by showing people not to quit and to never give up. I have even helped someone who was considering suicide feel better. (Honestly) I am a trained professional in psychology who can help players feel better about themselves. That way we can have a fun awesome server.
Skills- I have been playing minecraft for almost 5 years now and know almost everything there is to know about it. I know how to craft everything and I am 7/10 good at redstone. I am good at Pvp and even did a small IRL camp on minecraft and how to get better at it. People ask me for help. Even if their is a higher ranked staff member online. People look up to me.
Past Experience(If any)- I have been staff on over 30 servers and each and everyone has loved "Beaver" (Me) I know how to handle players well through my 5 years of minecraft and my two nephews who I taught how to play. My nephews now run their own server and make money daily. I used to own my own minecraft server but it was too much work. So I sold the server to a desperate player and I made 500$ profit. Everyone loves me and it would be great to have another server love me as much as the other ones.
Maturity(1-10)- 9/10
Do you work well with others?- I work extremely well with others and I can help soothe problems and help players with whatever they need. I help them
Personality(What type of person are you?)- I am a warm fun-loving spirit who makes every server awesome with my charisma and funny jokes. I am a professional chef who travels all around the world and owns 7 restaurants.
What makes a good staff member?- Someone who has a good sense of humor when the time is right and has a tough personality when players are not following the rules.
Can you code?(If so what languages do you know and how well 0/10)- I know french and spanish and I can use google translate if needed. Spanish- 7/10 French- 9/10
Are you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show any previous works?)- I am good at banners but sadly I cannot show you any of my previous works because when I make banners on servers, Everybody wants one.

Thanks for reading my app! I appreciate the fact that a busy server owner like you has the time to read all of them! <3
~Clone
07/25/2015 12:52 am
Derpisaurus
Hey there, we'd love to welcome you to the team as a moderator. But in-order for us to consider you, you must first get skype let me know if you are able to do that!
07/23/2015 3:32 pm
Kration
Staff Application-
IGN(In-Game Name)- Kration_MC
Skype(Required)- Kration_MC
Age- 14 will be 15 in 4 weeks
Timezone- London UK
Position Applying For- Admin or Moderator
Reason you want to be staff- I love helping people and working with amazing people all with great talents.
Why should we pick you over the other applicants?- Im a kind and friendy person that loves to help people and will help those who need it and punish those who cross the line. I have loads of ideas that will please people and make minecraft amazing!
What can you bring to our server?- Ideas, jokes, friendship, courage, discipline, loyalty and more that will that a million years to write.
Skills- Plugin knowledge like world edit and know how to publish things as i do youtube and have 150 subs and know how to treat people.
Past Experience(If any)- I have been the owner of a server that had over 400 people come on it in a day but gave owner to my close friend who was co-owner as i thought he should have been it.
Maturity(1-10)- 9 as i do like to joke (not blow up the hub or unkind things and nobody is perfect.)
Do you work well with others?- Very well as there was 25 server staff in my old server
Personality(What type of person are you?)- Happy, creative and confident.
What makes a good staff member?- I know how to be kind and have discipline also maturity so im not a stupid person in public.
How many hours will you be available to dedicate to the server and the community?- 3 or 4 hours a day.
Can you code?(If so what languages do you know and how well 0/10)- Im going to learn it soon as i wont to code a plugin or mod.
Are you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show any previous works?)- I can show some things i have do for my youtube banner and icon.
07/25/2015 12:45 am
Derpisaurus
Sorry, we have an age restriction for our staff team applicants of 16 or older. Denied.
07/23/2015 2:02 pm
Derpisaurus
Still looking for potential applicants, apply today to join something big!
07/22/2015 12:15 am
chancepointer
Staff Application-
IGN(In-Game Name)- chance_pointer
Skype(Required)- chancepointer
Age- 16
Timezone- Central Standard Time
Position Applying For- Moderator
Reason you want to be staff- I want to enforce rules on your server, but also have fun with the players. I love to help and grow minecraft servers/communities. I love meeting new people and having fun.
Why should we pick you over the other applicants?- I will be fully dedicated to your server. I will enforce the rules, guide new players, and be friendly.
What can you bring to our server?- New ideas, dedication, cooperation, and enjoyment.
Skills- I love to work with people, guide people, and I am good at enforcing rules.
Past Experience(If any)- I have been at a staff position on some servers. (Pretty good experience)
Maturity(1-10)- 8
Do you work well with others?- Like I've said, I love working with people .
Personality(What type of person are you?)- I am a little shy, but I still like having fun/making friends with people.
What makes a good staff member?- I am a very dedicated person, I work well with others, I love having fun, and I will control the server as strong as I can.
1-11 hours.
Can you code?(If so what languages do you know and how well 0/10)- Sadly, I cannot code. I would ike to learn sometime in the future though.
Are you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show any previous works?)- I am not good at art/graphics design.
07/23/2015 2:02 pm
Derpisaurus
I added you on skype but you never accepted
07/21/2015 11:50 pm
Derpisaurus
Bump
07/21/2015 5:11 pm
RichardPhelps123
Hello,

I was just wondering what sort of developer you're interested in hiring? I am a web developer.
07/21/2015 5:49 pm
Boonjaw1
Alright, yes for sure we were looking for Plugin coders, and definitely a web developer feel free to come check us out and we will fill you in on some information.

Name:Jake Stuart
Ip:s18.hosthorde.com:26125
Position:Co-Owner
07/21/2015 4:43 pm
Derpisaurus
captainmyth
IGN(In-Game Name)-
Dazda

Skype(Required)-
DazdaMC

Age-

Timezone-
Central USA

Position Applying For-
Head-Administrator or Administrator. However, we can discuss a different position if you do not see fit.

Honestly, I love to just devote my time to a project and just generally give it my all. I want to be a part of a community, make new friends, and meet new people. I feel like I can do that here. Reading through the other applications, I have come to see that some applicants are above the age of 15 (which is very good in my opinion. I don't like sqeakers.) I like the age restriction on staff, as I believe that just sets a bar for maturity that is usually met by that age group.

There are tons of reasons why you should pick me, but I will only go over a few here. I can add more over Skype if necessary. I have tons of past experience in other servers as well as a few I have owned myself. I love to work, I want to constantly be busy doing something that will be for the better of the server. I am mature when need be, but I can also be friendly and crack some jokes with people as well. I've had a lot of past experience in actually running servers, whether it be behind the console or in-game. So, if you have any questions about console work or plugins, I can probably help.

I can bring all of my experience, my maturity, my age, etc. I work very well with others, and have never come across someone who I couldn't stand.

Skills-
As stated before, I have tons of experience running servers and also administrating them as well. If you need more info on this just ask over Skype.

Past Experience(If any)-
If you'd like a complete list, ask over Skype. Otherwise I believe it was covered in other questions.

Maturity(1-10)-
Maturity is hard to rate. I can be a 10 when I need to be, but I can also have fun once in a while and not be so serious.

Very well. I love meeting new people and just generally working as a team.

I'm a pretty fun guy, but I can also switch to being strict in an instant if I need to be. I'm pretty lenient if I see fit, but I don't take much complete bullshit.

Staff members, whether it be in MineCraft or real life, should be diligent. They should always work hard and strive to go above and beyond the usual requirements of their job.

I can dedicate several hours a day, anywhere from 2-12+.

No, I can't.

I can a bit, actually. I've made some GFX for myself recently if you'd like to see. Just ask on Skype.

Accepted, we will bring you on to check you out! Welcome to the team
07/21/2015 7:11 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
kitatist
Are you looking for Graphic Developers?

Contact me: dj.tk12 (skype)
07/21/2015 6:09 am
JackLite
Staff Application
IGN(In-Game Name)- JackLite
Skype(Required)- Will tell you when i join the server
Age-17
Timezone- UTC(00:00)
Position Applying For - Head-Admin
Reason you want to be staff - The reason that i want to be staff Is because I love to work hard on servers to make sure that they are great. I want to be head-admin because its the role that suits me best. When in charge of people I'm not rude but i do expect respect. I take roles seriously and do not cheat to get what I want. I have been staff on many other servers and am currently staff-manager on an up and coming network.

Why should we pick you over the other applicants? - The difference between me and the others is that I work as hard as possible. Come on the server as much as possible and genuinely care for the people there.

What can you bring to our server? - I can bring myself, i have great advertisement skills and work hard to get what the owner wants. I have had a lot of servers say yes to me being staff but i didn't like the fact that I was more dedicated than the owners.

Skills- Communication, Teamwork, Helping, Listening etc.

Past Experience(If any)- I am currently Staff-Manager on an up and coming network, Was Moderator on a server called ProjectPork ill tell you why i am no longer when i come on the server. And was Head-Admin on a person called the TheSquadkids server

Maturity(1-10)- 10

Do you work well with others?- Yes i love working in teams its how stuff gets done efficiently and to a good standard.

Personality(What type of person are you?)- I am very energetic love to get stuff done quickly and will always do as much as i can to help others.

What makes a good staff member?- I am dedicated and kind to everyone that comes onto servers and will continuously work to make sure people are happy.

How many hours will you be available to dedicate to the server and the community?- A Day about 2 hours.

Can you code?(If so what languages do you know and how well 0/10)- I cannot

Are you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show
any previous works?)- Cannot Either, however if i was head-admin I would expect builders, or designers to be in charge of that stuff.

Many Thanks For Reading
Jack
07/21/2015 5:26 pm
Boonjaw1
s18.hosthorde.com:26125
07/21/2015 5:57 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Prince
captainmyth
snip
07/21/2015 5:41 am
lewis2303
Can i please speak to you on Skype about the Dev position?
07/21/2015 5:28 pm
Boonjaw1
Name:Jake Stuart
Position:Co-Owner
07/21/2015 5:35 am
DreamsR
This is an awesome server and the community is amazing. You want to get to know these guys and gals. So apply now if you meet the minimum requirements to join this all star staff team.

-KrillinHD [Admin]
07/20/2015 6:01 pm
RealUla
IGN(In-Game Name)- Ula492
Skype(Required)- email is better: videogamekingzclan@gmail.com
Age-15( yes im 15 but im mature and know a lot!)
Timezone- Central
Position Applying For- DEV
Reason you want to be staff- I have worked with Java for 2 years
Why should we pick you over the other applicants?- I make custom plugins to the servers likings
What can you bring to our server?- Amazing plugins that people request
Skills- 2 years of Minecraft Java plugin developing
Past Experience(If any)- Multiple plugins published and sold to servers
Maturity(1-10)-10
Do you work well with others?- depends if the person is an idiot or not :p
Personality(What type of person are you?)- happy
What makes a good staff member?- Listening to what the people want and what the server needs
How many hours will you be available to dedicate to the server and the community?- As much as requested
Can you code?(If so what languages do you know and how well 0/10)- java 10/10
Are you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show any previous works?)- Yes, But its all for my use not for sell.
07/20/2015 5:56 pm
Derpisaurus
Bumpitybump
07/20/2015 2:22 pm
Derpisaurus
Still need more staff who can prove themselves to be capable Apply if your interested!
07/18/2015 11:31 pm
Level 1 : New Network
flamingfatnerd
skype is fucking homo
07/18/2015 11:29 pm
Derpisaurus
Bump
07/18/2015 5:56 am
ItzMateeFTW
Staff Application-
IGN(In-Game Name)- ItzMateeFTW
Skype(Required)- mate.grizelj
Age-15
Timezone- GMT +1
Position Applying For- Administrator
Reason you want to be staff- Because I like helping people
Why should we pick you over the other applicants?- Because I know how to handle difficult situations like spamming etc.
What can you bring to our server?- I can bring you peace, loads of experience, high skill level
Skills- I know very, very much about plugins, commands and permissions
Past Experience(If any)- Yes, I was Moderator and Admin on loads and loads of servers
Maturity(1-10)- 10, ofcourse
Do you work well with others?- Yes, I am team work person
Personality(What type of person are you?)- I easily get angry, I like team work, and I don't like when somebody is doing something wrong
What makes a good staff member?- I saw all kinds of people on many different servers so I know how to talk to people
How many hours will you be available to dedicate to the server and the community?- 4-5 hours from Monday to Saturday and about 3 hours on Sunday
Can you code?(If so what languages do you know and how well 0/10)- 1/10
Are you good at detail and graphics designing?(Banners/Icons Etc)(If so can you show any previous works?)- To be honest no, I am terrible when designing anything
07/18/2015 3:45 pm
Boonjaw1
Sorry Denied.. we need staff that can stay in a controlled state while playing. not getting upset.
07/18/2015 4:11 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
ik the owner of the network good guy!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome