InnoceantRpg - Need a developer who can make a plugin i want

Enoceant's Avatar Enoceant12/5/16 4:23 am
1 emeralds 99
InnoceantRpg - Need a developer who can make a plugin i want for free (addon for skillapi)
--- I was told that this plugin is possible/can work.

Name of the Plugin:
Skillapi Addon.// something else
Here's an overview of the plugin I want.

Info:
plugin is supported by skillapi
This plugin is about a book, where all your rpg stats are shown, instead of a gui or scoreboard.

This book will contain 3 pages

Features of this plugin
- It will automatically update, so when you won't need to do commands each time, to refresh it.

- Also when you drop the book, and another player gets it and opens it, it won't show your stats, but will show their stats, so like it's kind of running a command, when the book is opened, so that it will only show the stats of the player, I would like this plugin to only have a stats command, just for when they lose their book.

- Also add a feature where a new player first joins the server, the player can receive this book.

Inside the book/ format of the book

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name
Class:
Level:
Max-Health:
Max-Mana:
Attack-Damage:
Defence:
Speed:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then the next page has all your skills, with the click combo activation under each skill.
This page shows the skills that you have currently unlocked, and doesn't show the skills you haven't unlocked yet,
This is this page's format
The page will look like this.

Unlocked Skills

Lightning
Click combo: L L R L

The Lightning is just a example of one of my skills, and I just put a random click combo there, well this is just how it's setup.
Then the 3rdlast page is the attributes, where you can level up each attribute.

Format

Attribute points (points)

(Attribute 1) + (Attribute 2) +
(Attribute 3) + (Attribute 4) +
(Attribute 5) + (Attribute 6) +

The plus is where they press so they can upgrade that attribute. Also when you hover over a attribute it shows you what is doesthe lore, which is already done at the config of the skillapi attributes file.

this is an example of what the attributes are
Speed + Vitality +
Strength + Spirit +
Dexterity + Intelligence +

Can you make the config easy and the plugin fully configurable, like so i can change the colours of the text, and the font (bold/italic).

Commands
/stats
- gives you your statistics book
Enoceant
Level 1 : New Network