Intensitycraft.hosthorde.net [Kit Pvp] Looking for staff

_miner49er's Avatar _miner49er4/18/14 12:52 am
1 emeralds 111 1
4/18/2014 12:53 am
istack0409's Avatar istack0409
Hello! My name is _miner49er, and me and my friends just started a server called intensitycraft. We are in the process of looking for some staff and members so if you wanna join the server just to play join intensitycraft.hosthorde.net but if you wanted to try for that staff position heres what you need do. Please read the requirements below

Name:
Skype name:
Servers you have had staff on or owned before:
Why you want to be staff and what you could do to help the server:

Other then that the requirements are you must be 14 or older
and that about all. Please copy and paste in the same format above WE MUST SKYPE YOU BEFORE WE ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION

~Thanks,
_miner49er

NOTE {We are still getting the custom ip setup}
_miner49er
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2014 12:53 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin or mod though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
6.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on HereCraft, It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on ExampleCraft, It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
i Live in australia . I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.

Thank you for your time of reading this

Istack0409 -out-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome