LUNARMC = OP Prison = Crates = Prestige

JTGLive's Avatar JTGLive12/13/14 5:34 pm
12/25/2014 3:39 pm
JAKEYGAMING's Avatar JAKEYGAMING
IP: play.lunarmc.net
----------
Shop: buy.lunarmc.net
----------
Secret 40% off coupon code in the post! (3 people max)
----------
What is Prison?
This is an OP Prison server. Your objective is to mine in blocks and sell the material you get there in the shop to rank up and eventually get to free! Our donation ranks and idea is involved around space and travelling. So rank up, create shops in our plot world, build in those exact plots, fight against other players in order to be the top!
----------
Our Ranks
On LunarMC, we have a lot more ranks and our difficulty is unlike the rest. You start the grind right at Rank A and you must work your way all the way to Z! After you reach Z, you can prestige if you want or you can stay at the rank. PlanetMC is the donor key. We have 5 prestiges to begin with and the cost will increase each time you prestige.
----------
Earning Money
The main way you can earn money is by mining and sell the blocks in your rank's area. Other ways will include participating in PvP tournaments. Visiting the shops in the Plot World, and many more! By voting you get a chance to get a few items or even a SPACE KEY.
----------
Media Ranks
We love it when you stream or make videos on the server. Which is why you will get the media rank! It is the FIRST DONOR RANK FOR FREE and you get a special warp to host Drop Parties at spawn
REQUIREMENT:
Twitch: 250 Followers + 10 constant viewers
Youtube: 500 subs + 10 Average likes (MUST HAVE 3 VIDEOS ALREADY)
----------
Donation Info
We have a variety of things to donate for. From special donor ranks (Pilot, Engineer, Commander, Astronaut, and Interstellar). You can get a plot mine, extra plots, an OP Pickaxe and a buff to increase how much you make from selling to the signs!
SOON: Have you ever heard of crates in Counterstrike: Global Offence? Well we will be adding them IN THE SERVER. Every couple weeks we will release a new set of items that will be UNIQUE. While you can get those items you can also get donor ranks, money and more!
-----------
Helper Application:
Want to apply for helper? Please fill out this form below!

IGN:
How active will you be:
Willing to Donate:
JTGLive
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/25/2014 3:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JAKEYGAMING
Name: Jake
IGN: JAKEYGAMING
Experience as staff: Non what so ever
How active will you be: I will be on the server most.
Willing to Donate: I am willing to donate as much as I can to help the server be the fullest it can be.
12/23/2014 6:31 pm
toniemc3
Name: Tonie
IGN: Simbaaboo
Experience as staff: i have none but you gotta start somewhere
How active will you be: ill be pretty active cause i do absolutly nothing with my life
Willing to Donate: I would if i had money but i have no money

<2
12/21/2014 9:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
-TylerPhillips-
a
12/21/2014 8:44 pm
JusticeOfFox
Name: My name is David
IGN: My Minecraft name is FoxBunnyBesBoy98
Experience as staff: I have been a builder for a server once and This will be the first time being a helper for me.
How active will you be: Depending on the time I have I will be active most times, but on important days I won't be as active as I am usually.
Willing to Donate: I am willing to donate as much as I can to help the server be the fullest it can be.

Thank you for reading and I hope the best for everyone who is applying bye.
12/17/2014 3:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
pG_Elysian
Name: Jake
IGN: pG_Elysian
Experience as staff: I have been an owner a few times and i have also been a moderator and admin for servers as well.
How active will you be: I am active everyday for a few hours.
Willing to Donate: Christmas is coming so i am sure i will be donating soon.
12/17/2014 12:46 pm
JTGLive
Congratulations for MrAllyxx for becoming a Helper! We are still new and would love your guys feedback
12/14/2014 8:10 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
MrAllyxx
Name: Alyx
IGN: MrAllyxx
MrAlicks

Experience as staff: I've been staff on a few servers a couple of years ago, once an admin, couples of times a moderator.
How active will you be: a few of hours a day, 3-4 days a week, more or less depending on classes.
Willing to Donate: been there done that.
12/14/2014 1:48 am
xxxbumperboyxxx

Name: My Name Is Alex

IGN: My In Game Name Is xXxBumperBoyXxXx

Experience as staff: I have been Ranging to Helper to Owner, and i have Owned 2 or 3 prison server so i know how they work

How active will you be: I will be on about 3-4 hour's on week Days and 4-6 Hour's on Week ends

Willing to Donate: I would donate but i dont have money right now

Why Should We Pick You:You should pick me because I'm a great help! I know most to all commands and I know how to deal with a huge variety of Situations. I work Quickly and efficiently, i know what i'm doing and have been staff on Many servers! Ranging from Helper to Owner! I am really good at making relationships with the members that they will remember and want to come back to the server and play more! I'm also creative in ways to improve the game play of others, And I can Help by doing what ever is asked of me! I'm willing to do anything that improves the quality of the Server! I Will be severely Loyal to others and WILL DO what is asked of me as soon as possible to its best Quality! And Try my best to keep everyone happy with the outcome of everything!
12/14/2014 12:49 am
Creeperhunter80
Name: Derek
IGN: Creeperhunter80
Experience as staff: I have a lot of experience at being staff. I am Head-Admin on a server in progress. I was owner of my own server but it got griefed and hacked so much that I just gave up on it. I am not a person that would give up easily so the hacking and griefing were really bad.
How active will you be: I can be preety active 1-2 hours a day because I have to pay attention to each server I am staff on
Willing to Donate: I would donate but I my credit card is banned on paypal for some reason. I never did anything.
12/13/2014 11:24 pm
xXpainfulbunnyXx

Name: Ash

IGN: painfulbunny

Experience as staff: I have been staff on over 21+ servers with the following roles: Co-Owner (1), Head-Admin (1), Admin (2-3), Head-Mod (3), Mod (2), Trial-Mod (1-2), Helper (5+), Builder (3+), JrGuard (1), Guard (2-3), SrGuard (1), Jr.Admin (1). As you can see i have been staff on a lot of servers and have been every rank except Developer and Owner

How active will you be: Since it is the Holidays i will be on basically every day but sometimes i might have to go afk and help out a family member or have something to eat and also unless i have something important on like sport. But if i am not on my computer i can most likely be on MineChat if it works.

Willing to Donate: No, but maybe when it comes to Christmas

Why Do You Want To Be Staff?: I want to be staff because i have a lot of experience in being staff like i have mentioned above. I am very friendly and kind and hardly ever cuss (not because of my age it's because i don't rage quit as much), I really like to help out new servers as much as i can! since this is a new server. I can help the server out in Advertising which i have done for other servers in the past and have gotten 10+ players on in a few minutes and i might be able to do that with this server by Posting on PMC and maybe Bumping it everyday or so to get more players on to increase the servers population. I can also advertise the server on other Minecraft forums that i find out about in the future and do the same with pmc so everyday or so i can Bump it to get more players on and the last way i think for me to Advertise is on my skype which i have done for other servers since i have a lot of people on Skype and Friends that play mc on and they can come on and play at any time. I can help the server out in Building even though if i get accepted for Helper i can still help out with Building so if i'm bored i can come on and Builder and i can also help out New Players by Welcoming them and tell them what to do etc and i can also help out other Staff Members. I can Moderate the chat very well and i have Great Knowledge in Essentials commands and i can surely learn the other Plugins that you guys have on your amazing server!. I know consequences for players if they Spam, Advertise, Hack or just Harass and Annoy other Players or Staff Members. I can help out the server in many more ways but i think my application is very long

I Hope I Can Be Staff For Your Amazing Server! ~Pain
12/13/2014 10:31 pm
JTGLive
That was a fun DP guys!
12/13/2014 8:01 pm
JTGLive
We are still looking at all the applications! No one used the 40% off coupon yet Thanks for just checking it out!
12/13/2014 5:43 pm
Beastheboss
Name: My name is :Austin
IGN: My in game name is :Jusintyler9
Experience as staff: My experience as staff is : I been a moderator on a server. This server closed 1 year ago. I also been Co-Owner on my friends server, But it shutdown. I also Been head mod for 4 different severs. They all closed. And I also never abuse c;
How active will you be: I will play around 3 hours ever day, Maybe 4. On weekends around all day xD
Willing to Donate: I will donate If the price is under 30$
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome