Introduction from Arachno

Arachno's Avatar Arachno7/13/14 7:24 am
1 emeralds 215 2
7/13/2014 8:11 am
Arachno's Avatar Arachno
Hello All!
I am Arachno, and I have named myself the Spider of PMC (if possible), as I see that nobody has claimed it AND loads more people has claimed them-self the (Animal "of PMC").
Okay, so I was recently hacked, got all my accounts back, yes, but I want to start fresh again, so here I am.
I am a person, not 100% good and I respect that everybody wants the world to be, I am a nice person when you get to know me, but when I am in a bad mood, well, lets just say that you wouldn't like me when I get angry <Spider Hulk>
But yeah, I generally love spiders, music and photography, I am taking programming in the next few weeks, not saying by then I will be professional, but during that time I will be making plugins, Minecraft server plugins and even possibly browser plugins to expand my knowledge.
<Note that I am NOT taking requests right now>
However, which I am taking requests to, is remixing, I have now got 400+ (of people playing my music) in my soundcloud and downloads, and want to celebrate by letting others to request.
So here you go, please enjoy, I will leave my stuff 'til last.

Anyway, I used to be http://enjin.com/profile/9652117 but after the hacking incident, I decided to make another account, start fresh, stuff.

Anyway, currently I am looking for a small group to do videos with, not big shots and young teenagers (That doesn't mean Children!)
So if you are interested, please message me via here as I was, and still is active a lot here, or you can message me via Skype : xTranzitMC

So, here is the link to my soundcloud ( www.soundcloud.com/ArachnoMusic ) and I will be uploading GAMING videos and REMIXES on my youtube account till it is fully built up with Channel art and Logo ( www.youtube.com/ArachnoMC )
Arachno
Level 1 : New Crafter