Introduction? What is that...

MrFlyingPizza's Avatar MrFlyingPizza10/25/16 8:09 pm
1 emeralds 374 2
11/3/2016 9:42 pm
pantherpounce's Avatar pantherpounce
Every time when joining a new community on the internet, you get the feeling of a foreigner, and it's just the internet. When you look up at the elders who's been there for a long time, you turn yourself down, isn't that weird?

Anyways actual stuff. I'm new, Pizza, is what they call me.

I make art, minecraft builds, and stuff, mainly for prison escape tell you what that is in a sec
I make YouTube videos, out of never-ending explosions of ideas, but just not be able to be so active. Recently only do live-streams every weekend that almost no one watches. I was inspired by SethBling because I was good at redstone, so I started my channel, at the end of August 2 years ago. After going through the evolution of a Minecraft channel to an speed paint channel, with the result of bits of succession I kind of wanted to quit. During that period of time I was depressed with family issues, but what hurt more is that no one really cared. Story goes longer than a light-year, so not gonna go into the details. Back to my channel, I mixed art with minecraft and animations. Well... It welcomed a bigger audience, but not much growth. I'm not going to go through another evolution, because I like the way it is now.

I find myself in no other places but minecraft communities, because it is one of the best games to express your creativity with, and it's communities allows it to be shared, and passed on.

Social links check my profile or signature.

PrisonEscape is a new Prison server. Owned by my friend Alontrle, and me.
Currently has around 15-ish active players.
prisonescape.xyz shows more than I can.
MrFlyingPizza
Level 1 : New Crafter