Inventory not working?

MasterofXD's Avatar MasterofXD4/26/11 11:04 pm
1 emeralds 2.9k 7
9/30/2016 11:15 am
Punkamoar's Avatar Punkamoar
In multiplayer (havent checked single yet) whenever I open my invetory and try to move something, it wont move, it's like it's stuck, all my items are like that so I can't craft, deposit, NOTHING. I try to click and move it but it just refuses to move. Help?
MasterofXD
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2016 11:15 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
Raising the dead in the forums is still not allowed. Please don't necropost on dead threads. /lock
09/29/2016 7:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BOY_UNICORN
for some reasone the undeaed horse spawn egg will not show up in my inventor can someone please help me
09/29/2016 7:52 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
You need to use the 1.11 snapshot to get those. If you need more help, try making your own thread instead of posting on one that's five years old.
12/17/2012 7:46 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Bulldog2019
For me When I try to move anything it just moves back immediately,and when I try to add something it disappears
05/04/2011 7:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
AmusingMinecraft
It's when you change the scale of your minecraft display screen. Eg - Chaning resolution, Dragging the window
or changing to Fullscreen (F11).

To fix this issue just simply shut down minecraft, and launch it again.
If you have any further problems, then I suggest you re-install minecraft.
Do you use TooManyItems? or Spawn stuff alot? This can also cause this.
04/26/2011 11:45 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Engineer
bobsajit
Oh now that I think about it, try resizing your MC screen to be smaller, I can't change my Render Distance when in full screen...that might be it...maybe
04/26/2011 11:43 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Toast
SoulStealer
MasterofXDIn multiplayer (havent checked single yet) whenever I open my invetory and try to move something, it wont move, it's like it's stuck, all my items are like that so I can't craft, deposit, NOTHING. I try to click and move it but it just refuses to move. Help?

It might be lag... I haven't experienced this myself.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome