▌▌▌▌▌●IONIA● ▌▌▌▌▌✚ Immersive✚Towny✚Tourny✚PvE✚PvP✚

Ionia's Avatar Ionia10/25/15 3:11 pm
12/19/2015 12:25 pm
Ionia's Avatar Ionia

Ionia offers one of the most immersive towny experiences, complete with a fun, exciting and competitive tournament, over 60+ plugins that work seamlessly on a powerful dedicated server free of lag, and a variety of fun and unique events all within a world of friendly and mature players.

IP: mcionia.net

Our goal in Ionia is to create a second world for players. An immersive world where players can escape into another reality. To do this, we have meticulously programmed over 60+ plugins that are all geared to add more depth to the Minecraft experience, while not departing from the things that make Minecraft great.

IP: mcionia.net

[size=150][center]One thing that really separates Ionia from other Towny servers is our monthly Town Tournament, in which town's compete for the highest scores in Culture, Economy, Military and Size. This creates a purpose to towns, and no matter what you enjoy in minecraft, all players can find a meaningful objective in competing in our town tournament. Participation in the Town Tournament is optional. All participants are rewarded, and the top 5 towns each month get a variety of unique and exciting prizes for their accomplishments![/size][/center]
[img]i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/merchrus/97f457f1-b922-4758-80f3-672f560dda10_zpspmytphl2.png[/img]

[size=150][center]Finally, Ionia offers some of the BEST in server events. We do everything from PVP events, PVE events (some of the greatest PVE events out there) to unique plays done from theaters within towns, to varies parties and holiday celebrations![/center][/size]

[size=150][b][center][color=#0080FF]IP: mcionia.net[/color][/center][/b][/size]
[yt]YR-fg0TJZVE[/yt]
Ionia
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/19/2015 12:25 pm
Ionia
Celebrating Christmas tonight! Will have an awesome drop party later this evening! Will be a great day to join!
12/12/2015 2:44 pm
Ionia
We've got several very awesome pvp events going down tonight! Be sure to join us for all the fun!
12/06/2015 1:41 pm
Ionia
We had an awesome 24 man 1V1 tournament last night! Was lots of fun and even more fun will be coming today!
12/05/2015 1:00 pm
Ionia
Super fun events going on today!
12/02/2015 6:22 pm
Ionia
Bump!
11/30/2015 2:33 pm
Ionia
Bump!
11/29/2015 2:30 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Prisonnightmare
Was a very good game in deed.

- SkydiveMC
11/29/2015 2:20 pm
Ionia
We had an incredible town battle last night! Kadoma won and is moving on to the final battle, which will be hosted next Saturday! The fight is incredibly stacked, with Kadoma, Lagash and Asylum all competing for the win! We also had an amazing 1v1 tournament, which came down to Zalith VS Grippod. In a shocking upset, Zalith was able to pull off the win to stop Grippod from getting his third 1v1 victory in a row!

More to come next weekend!
11/28/2015 4:58 pm
Ionia
Tonight's tournament will be held at 7 PM Pacific!
11/28/2015 2:14 pm
Ionia
MAJOR TOWN PVP BATTLE GOING DOWN TONIGHT FOLLOWED BY INCREDIBLE 1V1 TOURNAMENT
11/27/2015 2:03 pm
Ionia
A big battle is going down tonight between Asylum and Glacio! Should be awesome to watch and it's not to late to participate!
11/24/2015 2:05 pm
Ionia
Town Tournament Semi Finals are now scheduled to happen this weekend! Gonna be a crazy battle between Kadoma and Pacific Beach, as well as between Asylum and Glacio!
11/23/2015 2:20 pm
Ionia
We had lots of fun last night in our 1V1 tournament! More to come next weekend!
11/22/2015 2:04 pm
Ionia
Big 1v1 tournament going down tonight!!
11/21/2015 1:12 pm
Ionia
Join us this weekend for some awesome PVP action! Towns will be competing for semi finals and some of them may need new members to help! Join now and get in on the action!
11/20/2015 1:51 pm
Ionia
=D
11/18/2015 5:13 pm
Ionia
Bump!
11/17/2015 1:47 pm
Ionia
Bump!
11/15/2015 1:33 pm
Ionia
We had an amazing 1v1 tournament last night, in a fresh and awesome new map, with exciting music in the background!
11/14/2015 1:28 pm
Ionia
Join us today to participate in many exciting town battles!
11/13/2015 1:07 pm
Ionia
Lots of fun town battles as well as a 1v1 tournament about to go down this weekend!!
11/11/2015 7:01 pm
Ionia
Bump
11/10/2015 4:09 pm
Ionia
Having a great night in Ionia!
11/08/2015 1:58 pm
Ionia
Bump!
11/07/2015 2:28 pm
Ionia
Thanks for the good review!
11/06/2015 10:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Simply_Physics
Introduction: I have currently been on this server for almost a month now, (Tomorrow would be my one month anniversary.) and during this one month timespan, I have practically no-lifed this server. (I am currently at 9 days 14 hours and 10 minutes, while I am writing this.) Even though that I have invested countless hours into this server so far, I haven't even scratched the surface of the amount of things I could possibly do on this server. This review will cover various topics such as, a general introduction to the server, some of the people who play on the server, events that the server does, staff members, and loads of other things. I realize that this is a very long review, but it is well worth the read and you will certainly learn a lot about the server just by reading this.

General Overview (First few days on the server): This is just what I can think of off the top of my head, I might forget a few things so please forgive me. When I first joined this server, not even 10 seconds after I first logged in, I was greeted with many, "Welcome!" messages, right after that 5 different towns were trying to recruit me into their town. I was extremely overwhelmed and confused at first, but later on I realized what was going on. This will be explained later on in the review. This is the servers' description. "Here at Ionia, our goal is to create the greatest civilization building server available in all of Minecraft. Ultimately, we aim to create a server filled with a diversity of large, unique, and amazing towns and cities, with a fully-functional, player-driven economy, a variety of fun, exciting, and unique events, all within a large and diverse community of friendly and competitive players!" I shouldn't have to give too much more of a description, but if you need one, it's on page above.

The Players: As i stated in the previous paragraph, when I first joined this server, not even 10 seconds after I first logged in, I was greeted with many, "Welcome!" messages, right after that 5 different towns were trying to recruit me into their town. I honestly don't think that I have ever played on a minecraft server with a better community than this server has. There are a lot of nice and helpful people, a lot of people who are competitive, but are still some of your best friends on the server. During the month that I have played on the server, I have met a lot of nice and helpful people, I have made some close friends, I have met plenty of competitive people, and I have re-united with a lot of old friends as well. The staff team is amazing as well! (More on that later.) You certainly will find a group of people that could possibly become some of your best friends, just by playing here. (As long as you follow the rules, Lol.)

Server Events: Even though I have been on the server for only a short while, I have already participated in a number of events that this server puts on. The first event that I want to cover is the most recent one. This was the Halloween event and it was probably the best event I have ever been a participant of in my minecraft career. (More on this event at: http://ionia.enjin.com/forum/m/24803671/viewthread/24667024-friday-fright-night-october-30th-430-pm-pacific This event was a lot of fun and I hope they do more of this in the future. Remember how earlier in this review I talked about being overwhelmed and confused when everyone was trying to recruit me to their towns? Well, here is why. Another event that I want to talk about is the monthly town tourney. I participated in my first town tourney in the month of October and it was the most exhilarating thing I have ever been a part of. The amount of competition and interest in this event is astounding. For more on this event, refer to the description on this page or to this link: http://ionia.enjin.com/tournament There are also a lot of mini-events that go on during the server throught the month. These are more player-run than anything. Some examples include Poker Night, Deathmatches, Capture the Flag night, and dueling. This is only a small overview of the events I have been a part of. There are many more that have happened before my time.

Staff Members: Previously in this review I referred to how the staff team was amazing. Well that was no joke. The staff team is actually amazing, not only does the staff team work around the clock to run the server, do events, and be active in the community; but the majority of them own a town and participate in the town tourney every month. All of the staff members are willing to listen to any suggestions and most of the time, if it is a decent suggestion, they will use your suggestion in either use it to help improve the server, or add something to the server. Recently, I suggested that the server should add a plugin that adds a lot of fun to the server. (To find out what that plugin is, you will have to find my forum post, or come play on the server.) The staff team didn't just like the idea of this plugin, but they immediately made plans to implement this into the server, and within two weeks it was added. Every member of the staff team is extremely friendly and they will take time out of their busy schedules to interact with you and have nice conversations with you. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better staff team.

Ranks: I don't think that I have ever joined a server with as many ranks as this one has. Usually when people hear the word, "ranks" they think of something that you have to buy with real money. Well, I'm here to tell you that all of these ranks are earnable through your achievements in-game. There are currently over 70 possible ranks that you can achieve on this server and 9 separate tiers of ranks. Each tier provides more commands and more money that you earn while you play on the server. For more information on ranks, please refer to this: http://ionia.enjin.com/ranks

Conclusion: Overall it's a 10/10 from me. I have already invested a lot of my free time into this server and NONE of it has been wasted. I have met so many wonderful people on this server and I couldn't ever thank them enough for the experience I have had here. If you are reading this and are looking for a wonderful server to play on, I would highly suggest at least trying this one out. Trust me, it is well worth it.

~Simply_Physics
11/05/2015 7:06 pm
lovegroove90
This is the best towny server around! Anyone who's looking for a server that is a community, you really can't beat Ionia. The staff are wonderful people who really do anything they possibly can to help and guide members. The members are just plain ol' awesome! And everyone really comes together (staff and members alike) to help anyone in need. New members are always welcomed with open arms, and there is a good sense of competition, but it's all in good fun.
11/05/2015 6:06 pm
zennon01
I have actually been on this server for a while now, this server has its unique events every so often, with kind staff, this is the server I came back to minecraft for, with a good anti-grief system in place and (which most of the time isn't really needed due to the people that join the server). not only that but the owner and the staff work around the clock to try and perfect every thing they can about the server from the duel maps to the events they organize. over all fun community and staff from the day crew to the night crew they're always glad to help no matter what the problem.
11/05/2015 5:48 pm
Rockfan401
Amazing server! Friendly people to hang out with never a dull day
11/05/2015 5:46 pm
Ellyian
Such a great server! My favorite!
11/05/2015 5:35 pm
Master_steve95
Love the server it has everything I need to be on a server. If you like making friends and like creating a community or town with other people, this is you first stop server.
11/05/2015 5:20 pm
Ionia
Very good day we're having with loads of fun in store for this weekend!
10/26/2015 5:21 pm
Ionia
Having tons of fun with many new players tonight!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome