IronFactions Recruiting Staff and Players! (FREE RANKS OTW)

Patrick_Davis's Avatar Patrick_Davis9/23/16 5:57 pm
1 emeralds 202 1
9/25/2016 4:38 am
Patrick_Davis's Avatar Patrick_Davis
Copy and paste below the position you are applying for. Answer ALL questions truthfully and in full sentences. There will be a full interview process as well to prove that you have what it takes to help us make our server greater than what it is, this includes scenarios, past player experiences, and bans. Understand payment may be involved depending on your performance!

Server info: The server revolves around factions and making sure new players and experienced players alike have a great experience and are not tormented by abusive staff. Our job and mission is to provide that excellent service that players can brag about to their friends without the threat of being abusive. It is easy to make in-game money on the server and we want players to earn their achievements without the use of 3rd-party hacked clients. (Wurst,Nodus, etc.)

Current available positions

2x Helper

1x Youtuber

1x Co-Owner

2x Mod

Helper, Mod, Admin, Co-Owner
1. Name (First and last):

2. IGN (In-game name):

3. Skype username and do you have a mic (Pm me directly if you don't want your skype out):

4. Position applying for (All ranks go through a week trial period in default):

5. Experience as the position you are applying for (Show proof):

6. What makes you stand out over other players who are applying for this position:

7. What can you bring to the server that others may or may not have:

8. Age (MUST be over 12)

9. Hours and days you can be on to help the server:

10. Timezone (New Zealand, Australia, UK, USA, etc.):

11. What plugins are you experienced with:

12. Are you looking for payment (Possibility of payment in future):

13. *ONLY DO IF APPLYING FOR CO-OWNER* Are you able to pay $5 every other month? This is negotiable.

I (First name and last) Agree to the terms and services of this server and understand your position may be terminated for any reason. I agree to a full background check and will be truthful about myself. I will respect all staff members above and below me and listen to commands without hesitation for question. I fully agree to meet my deadlines if given any for any particular job a staff member has given me. I understand payment may be involved and it will be based on my performance as a staff member. I agree to being a member of a team and helping all players no matter how petty or annoying a question may be. I will respect all rules of the server and report those who break them (this includes staff members)

Developer, youtuber, and other application

1. Name

2. Age

3. Skype username and do you have a mic (PM if necessary):

4. Experience with plugins, computing languages, and artistic works (you may be tested, include in this any custom plugins you have created):

5. Youtube subscriber total (Must be over 500+):

6. Twitter username and follower count:

7. Are you good with thumbnails, graphics, and video editing:

8. Are you good at advertising:

9. Timezone (USA, canada, UK, New Zealand, etc.)

10. What can you offer that others have not:

11. Youtube channel link:

I (First name and last) Agree to the terms and services of this server and understand your position may be terminated for any reason. I agree to a full background check and will be truthful about myself. I will respect all staff members above and below me and listen to commands without hesitation for question. I fully agree to meeting my deadlines if given any for any particular job a staff member has given me. I understand payment may be involved and it will be based on my performance as a staff member. I agree to being a member of a team and helping all players no matter how petty or annoying a question may be. I will respect all rules of the server and report those who break them (this includes staff members)

(Your name)

Applications can also be posted at the main website ironfactions.enjin.com
Patrick_Davis
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner