Island PvP sugestions

Taylor Malmo's Avatar Taylor Malmo8/31/16 3:56 pm
1 emeralds 93
Hi, I'm making an island PvP game in which players choose classes to battle one another with. The trouble is, I don't know what to put on the island! At the moment I have a clock tower/water mill, and a little bush on the shore. The classes(and their perks) are as follows, so that the ideas you give me for the island can be more game-oriented.

-Archer: Shoots flaming arrows that light blocks and players on fire. No gravity on arrows so that they can aim at cross-hair to take cleaner shots. However, when holding the bow, they receive max slowness (so they can't move, but their view zooms in), and 250 jump boost (so they can't jump). Normal health. (No armor)

-Sprite: Has speed 2 and jump boost 3. Gets a stone sword for attack, but has half of the health of normal characters. Equipped with Leather boots.

-Brawler: +5 knockback, can take max knockback without moving, has 50% more health, but has slowness 3. Wears an iron chest-plate and carries an iron axe.

-Knight: +1 Knockback, normal health and carries an iron sword. Wears a chainmail chestplate.

-Disguiser: Invisible, but has glowing on so others can see them. However, they have 5 spawn eggs which summon invisible glowing villagers as decoys. Can only harm people with poison if they get within a two block radius. No armor.

Hopefully you have some epic ideas and I can't wait to hear back from you all!
Taylor Malmo
Level 1 : New Explorer