JDEnterprise ongoing server review (open for discussion)

Eddiez420's Avatar Eddiez4202/19/17 9:50 am
1 emeralds 245
Hello friends I (Eddiez420) have been reviewing JDEnterprise server for quite a while now, in fact 2 months to be exact. Although I have been registered at this server for more than a year now. We will be discussing all the pros and cons on this server. There is much to do on this wonderful server such as PvP and Survival worlds such as the wilderness and the recently added Nether as well! Also you can own small plots and big plots in their respective worlds. Also the recently added Parkour challenge which is quite a challenge, well to me it is, this server has an economy based world which you can increment vast amounts of money for working in the mines which is adjacent to the world spawn. Then after working hard you can spend your money in the shop buying all sorts of goodies from Diamond armor and to Diamond weapons and also an assortment of blocks to start building on your own plot as well. But with every dawn there is also a dusk unfortunately... The lags on this server can get a bit frustrating at times not to mention the staff who try and do their best to lend a helping hand and a keep a vigilant eye on the happenings in this server, but at times it seems like the staff and admin are too busy one-upping weaker players or gossiping in their cliques instead of helping out their faithful guests, to be fair at least they try to do their best catching the rule breakers and hackers on this server, even if the only ones that they seem to care about are the ones right infront of them instead of those that are in fact cloak and dagger behind the eyes of the admin and staff. One can never know what goes in this server until now. We will be discussing the following server in detail in this forum and if any staff or guests on their respective server or on this forum wants to discuss opinions, matters, or concerns into more detail and in private I will provide my email in the next comment on this forum. Thank you and your input matters dearly to us and always check out reviews on planet minecraft to know the happenings on all your favorite servers.
Eddiez420
Level 1 : New Miner