I just wanted to show a few things.

KingBuns's Avatar KingBuns5/5/16 5:13 pm
1 emeralds 138
i am looking for advice on a few things, the house are incomplete at the moment and I will be working on those to day so they look like real houses.

So far I have 2 guild halls out of 7 and I haven't even started on the Guild books yet.
I made the streets of gravel, and the train station is going to have glass and life like structors that I am still working on as well. In side the town I have a Stables, Bank, Inn, Restaurant, and house/lots for sale.

What else should I put in the town. The town will be fairly huge. Since this is the town everyone will be spawning in. This town is also where everyone will have to complete their first set of quest to unlock a lot of things.

such as in another town you can't get out of this one area because someone has stolen there key. if you complete all the quest in the spawning town you actually receive a key that works for their door.

Ah I should have stated, Its a D&D world. ^__^ Me and my boyfriend actually created our characters last night, and helping others create theirs later on. xD I just need to get the world finished.

KingBuns
Level 1 : New Crafter