[Remove me Please]

KairosMCN's Avatar KairosMCN11/27/16 11:07 am
12/17/2016 7:49 am
Tantality's Avatar Tantality
MOVED. Can't delete old posts, apparently.
KairosMCN
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2016 7:49 am
Level 1 : New Modder
Tantality
*boop* x2
12/15/2016 9:16 am
Tantality
*boop*
12/12/2016 2:38 am
AdvancedAngel85
1. Basic Information: 1st off I am applying for the Builder Position as I do frequently build maps and Do not want to become a staff member at the moment.
- In-Game Name: Sgbofav I have never changed it
- Previous Usernames (you can find them at mcuuid.net): N/A
- Timezone: EST
- Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
- Do you have the ability to record video? (Mainly evidence, though you can use all video for your own use if you want): No I do not record
- Are you multilingual?: No I only speak english
2. How much time do you have to contribute to the server?: I can contribute 1-2 hours a day excluding Thursday.
3. Have you ever been muted/banned on any server? (include information about the ban/mute): No I have never been banned on a server and I have never been muted.
4. Scenario: You come home from school/work and have quite a bit of homework/work to do, do you come on the server, or do you do what you're meant to do?: I am homeschooled so I don't have homework after I do my school and I have a lot more time on my hands because of this.
5. Scenario: You're getting too busy, being flooded with too many questions and are struggling to reply and help players. What do you do? I am not sure this applies to a builder but I will answer anyways. If I was flooded with questions I would ask the players to slow down or to get a staff member online to help me. If there are no staff members online I would direct them to the forums.
6. Have you applied to any other servers recently?: I have applied for small map builds which don't take me long to finish and I don't apply for staff positions.
7. Do you have any previous experience on a Minecraft server as staff? (go into detail): I have previous experience as a builder because I have been in a build team and I have also created maps for different servers and I create maps on my own time for fun.
8. What was the last big mistake you made, and how did you deal with it?: On a server it was letting myself be scammed of In game items I don't have staff positions as I've said so I don't know how to answer this.
9. What time will you be most active on the server? I can play late at night about 11pm and I can also play during the day around 5pm.

P.S. This is my portfolio link of my builds. http://imgur.com/a/AI7mb
12/12/2016 2:44 am
Tantality
Accepted,

Check your PM's
12/12/2016 1:28 am
KairosMCN
*boop*
12/08/2016 12:13 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
razorbill
Applying for a role as a builder, i have a lot of experience in building. Here is a link to my imgur account with some of my builds: http://minecraftrazorbill.imgur.com/all/

- In-Game Name: Razorbill
- Previous Usernames: razorbill
- Timezone: GMT
- Do you have a working microphone?: No
- Do you have the ability to record video? (Mainly evidence, though you can use all video for your own use if you want): No
- Are you multilingual?: Yes, English and Spanish
2. How much time do you have to contribute to the server? an hour or 2 in the evenings
3. Have you ever been muted/banned on any server? (include information about the ban/mute): No.
4. Scenario: You come home from school/work and have quite a bit of homework/work to do, do you come on the server, or do you do what you're meant to do?: Do my work
5. Scenario: You're getting too busy, being flooded with too many questions and are struggling to reply and help players. What do you do? Tell them to ask the admin and continue building
6. Have you applied to any other servers recently?: No
7. Do you have any previous experience on a Minecraft server as staff? (go into detail): I have helped build for early developing servers previously, most building consists of one time jobs. I was a member of FyreUK building team (youtube).
8. What was the last big mistake you made, and how did you deal with it?: I played roblox, i dealt with it by uninstalling roblox.
9. What time will you be most active on the server? In the evening
12/11/2016 3:26 am
KairosMCN
Accepted

Check your PM's
12/08/2016 12:02 pm
KairosMCN
Everyone's current application status:

Accepted:
TinyFighter
ToxicDankr
~ There are some more that have been accepted, though haven't replied to the PM's I've sent out. ~
Unconfirmed:
N/A
Denied:
BoomMan64
KingRaptor345

(Note, some may not be listed, if they are not listed they have either not replied to PM's, or are still being processed)
12/06/2016 3:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ThaMangoOfficial
Are you willing to pay builders? If so I've built for large networks including HiveMC and MC-Central and would be interested. Thanks
12/07/2016 1:46 am
KairosMCN
We've been looking into it, though we've already got an alright build team, though as our timezones are essentially opposite for our main builder, it gets hard. If we consider it, you'll be on the list of possible builders!
12/04/2016 11:23 am
SimplyGaming
Hi, this is "YeBoiBlake" I forgot my old accounts password and email because it logged me out of some weird reason so this is my new forums account if you don't mind shooting me a PM here on this account.
12/06/2016 7:44 am
KairosMCN
Check your PM's
12/04/2016 11:09 am
KairosMCN
I stated this above, though I am sorry for not replying to applications. I was really busy the last week, working on things and doing other various things, aswell as trying to organise others. As compensation, I give you this delicious cookie.

(also our website was updated, go to project-aura.net for a peek, though it is not done. If you visited it previously, you may need to clear your cache to view the new site)

11/30/2016 10:09 am
TinyFighter
Bump
11/29/2016 10:12 pm
Yufin
Applying for builder~
- In-Game Name: Yufin
- Previous Usernames (you can find them at mcuuid.net):
Yufin
YutaShiro
Theorists
AtlasBuilds
AirAtlas

- Timezone: USA Central
- Do you have the ability to record video? (Mainly evidence, though you can use all video for your own use if you want): No
- Are you multilingual?: Only learning spanish
2. How much time do you have to contribute to the server?: At least 2-3 hours a day
3. Have you ever been muted/banned on any server? (include information about the ban/mute): Yes, I have been banned from a server, as my younger brother was hacking and I was ip banned along with him. Sadly, I liked the server.
4. Scenario: You come home from school/work and have quite a bit of homework/work to do, do you come on the server, or do you do what you're meant to do?: I would do all my homework/schoolwork first, as I do care about my real life more than my virtual one.
5. Scenario: You're getting too busy, being flooded with too many questions and are struggling to reply and help players. What do you do?: Continue to help people perhaps asking people to slowdown, or answer recurring questions in public chat, considering I was answering the previous ones in private messages.
6. Have you applied to any other servers recently?:
7. Do you have any previous experience on a Minecraft server as staff? (go into detail):I have been on many build teams, frankly they all died out. Though I was on a reputable team called Kithex where I made it up to the 2nd highest rank before they suddenly closed. I was with them for about 3-4 months.
8. What was the last big mistake you made, and how did you deal with it?:I accidentally turned an entire end into seed with w/e. I ended up apologizing and paying the owner $5 as the server crashed & I felt terrible.
9. What time will you be most active on the server? Around 7-12pm on weekdays and 9am-5pm on weekends

I'm sorry I'm not very good with typing/grammar. You'll need to excuse my poor application.
11/29/2016 7:57 pm
Ace101_1
I would love to apply, but i have applied for another server recently. I just wanted to say, you have a lot of staff hunters on your hands right now.
11/29/2016 10:21 am
KairosMCN
*boop* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
11/28/2016 7:41 am
TinyFighter
Application Format:

1. Basic Information:
- In-Game Name: WhyteDuck
- Previous Usernames (you can find them at mcuuid.net): namemc.com/s/WhyteDuck
- Timezone: GMT +8
- Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
- Do you have the ability to record video? (Mainly evidence, though you can use all video for your own use if you want): Yes.
- Are you multilingual?: Yes.

2. How much time do you have to contribute to the server?: I can contribute atleast an hour on the weekday and weekends about 3 hours.

3. Have you ever been muted/banned on any server? (include information about the ban/mute): Yes, I have been banned on a server for using the mod 'Toggle Sneak'. I did not know it was an illegal modification, therefore, I got banned.

4. Scenario: You come home from school/work and have quite a bit of homework/work to do, do you come on the server, or do you do what you're meant to do?: I do what I am meant to do first, then I come on.

5. Scenario: You're getting too busy, being flooded with too many questions and are struggling to reply and help players. What do you do?: I'll ask them to be patient and I'll answer them one by one. Although, if it's irrelevant, I'd most likely ignore it.

6. Have you applied to any other servers recently?: Yes, I have applied for a server. Even though I have applied for a server, I am able to manage my timings. That being said, I'll be able to contribute enough time to the other server, and this server to get things done.

7. Do you have any previous experience on a Minecraft server as staff? (go into detail):
Yes, I have. I have had many past experiences as a staff member, whether it is negative or positive. I've learnt many things in my career as a staff member. I've been every type of rank you could think of, other than Builder and Developer. I've learnt many traits as my time being a staff member. I've learnt to be more mature, how to multi-task, and set a good example for the players. If I were to be given an option, I'd choose Admin. The reason for that is, not because of the abilities you get from it, but, I know how to manage things around the server. I know how things should be(once taught). As an admin, I understand what are my responsibilities. Other than that, it's because I am trusted. Now, you may not know that now, but, I can assure you, once you get to know me, you'll see how I am. I would sacrifice a lot for the server, and dedicate my time to it. I don't easily get dragged down by people, that's not who I am. I think positive, and that's another thing I've learnt from being a staff member, because as a staff member you're bound to get hate from other players. This could be because of a simple mistake, or something else you did. Lastly, in my experience, I've learnt the ability to be tranquil. I don't easily get agitated over a small issue.

8. What was the last big mistake you made, and how did you deal with it?: I accidentally falsed ban a person for hacking. I apologized to the person, and with the team for my mistake.

9. What time will you be most active on the server?: I'll be on mainly from 5 pm during weekdays, but during weekends 5 pm - 8.30 then 11 - 2am.

Thank you for reading my application.
11/28/2016 11:59 pm
KairosMCN
Accepted

Check your messages.
11/28/2016 2:38 am
KairosMCN
Nitwick
KariosNetworkNOTE: Do not include personal information in your application (Eg, Skype, real name)[/center]

Kudos and +1 to you.

Thanks
11/27/2016 3:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
KingRaptor345
1. Basic Information:
- In-Game Name: KingRaptor345
- Previous Usernames (you can find them at mcuuid.net): None
- Do you have the ability to record video? (Mainly evidence, though you can use all video for your own use if you want): Yes
- Are you multilingual?: No, but I am learning Spanish.
2. How much time do you have to contribute to the server?: About 4+ hours on weekdays and 6+ on weekends.
3. Have you ever been muted/banned on any server? (include information about the ban/mute): No.
4. Scenario: You come home from school/work and have quite a bit of homework/work to do, do you come on the server, or do you do what you're meant to do?: I always have my computer on while I'm doing homework, so if someone needs help I will help, but I always put school work first.
5. Scenario: You're getting too busy, being flooded with too many questions and are struggling to reply and help players. What do you do? I ask if anyone else in online to be able to help out, and I will answer every question as efficiently as possible.
6. Have you applied to any other servers recently?: Not recently, no.
7. Do you have any previous experience on a Minecraft server as staff? (go into detail): Yes, I have been co-owner on one server, owner of another, and admin on multiple other servers. On the first server I was co-owner and set-up everything from the hosting, to the dedicated IP. This was called PneumaticCraft. I was owner on another server, I hired staff, installed plugins, etc. The players said the server was awesome but I didn't do enough advertising, it was called Craft-Nations and later MercuryPvP. I was also admin on various servers and set-up bungeecord and a lot of the plugins, I was the Development Admin. The only thing I can't currently do is code.
8. What was the last big mistake you made, and how did you deal with it?: The last mistake I did was disagree with the owner of the server. He thought players should be forced to chat globally on a bungeecord network. I disagreed and he started being a little rude, probably because he is used to controlling everything.
9. What time will you be most active on the server? On weekdays, after 3:00 pm. On weekends it depends, usually in the early morning (7:00 am to 8 or 9) and afternoon (Usually after 3:00).
11/28/2016 3:20 am
KairosMCN
Denied.

- You've appliecd for other servers recently
11/29/2016 3:58 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
KingRaptor345
I have appliecd?
11/27/2016 2:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
danielkr
(I'm applying for the Admin rank)

Basic Information:
In-Game Name: ToxicDankr

Previous Usernames : jysn___ and jysn0625

Timezone: GMT+3:00

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do.

Do you have the ability to record video? (Mainly evidence, though you can use all video for your own use if you want): Yes.

Are you multilingual?: Yes I am, I know 2 more languages fluently.

How much time do you have to contribute to the server?: I can contribute around 3 or more hours a day.

ave you ever been muted/banned on any server? (include information about the ban/mute): Yes, I was banned oh a server for "hacking" but I was unbanned because the ban was false.

Scenario: You come home from school/work and have quite a bit of homework/work to do, do you come on the server, or do you do what you're meant to do?: I do a little of my homework login the server for a while then logout and finish my homework.

Scenario: You're getting too busy, being flooded with too many questions and are struggling to reply and help players. What do you do? If I'm alone I'll tell people that I am only one person and if people could wait until I get to them it will be appreciated. If I was not alone I would tell the people to ask other staff members with the "less important" questions, while dealing with as much as I can.

Have you applied to any other servers recently?:
No, not recently.

Do you have any previous experience on a Minecraft server as staff? (go into detail): I was a manager on a server but I resigned due to the community being overly toxic, then I was an admin on a server that my friend owned that had around 100 players a day, and I am currently Sr.Mod on a different server (If needed I can provide a name.) [Note : This does not mean I will not put effort and time into the server.]

What was the last big mistake you made, and how did you deal with it?:
I accidently banned the wrong player for hacking, but then I unbanned him, banned the correct player and apologized and told him "I am sorry, It was my mistake and I hope you could forgive me."

What time will you be most active on the server?
I can be active from 5PM up until 8 or 9PM on a normal day, on Fridays I can be on from 5PM up until 3AM.
11/28/2016 3:19 am
KairosMCN
Unconfirmed (I am going to look at some things first, though you look like a good choice)
12/08/2016 10:24 am
KairosMCN
Accepted,

check your PM's.
11/27/2016 12:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
YeBoiBlake
Application Format:
(Please do not include personal information in your appication, EG, real name, skype, etc..)
1. Basic Information:

- In-Game Name: ImCrazyHuh.

- Previous Usernames (you can find them at mcuuid.net): ImCrazyHuh 11/3/2016 @ 4:41:00 PM
YeBoiBlake 9/23/2016 @ 7:41:21 PM
KingR4inbow 8/22/2016 @ 3:44:40 PM
DrizzyBlake 7/20/2016 @ 2:00:05 PM
BabeBlake 6/19/2016 @ 9:57:17 PM
_ImBlake 5/20/2016 @ 4:51:10 PM
OMGxBlake 4/11/2016 @ 4:51:32 PM
BabeBlake 2/25/2016 @ 8:51:52 PM
SavageBlake 1/17/2016 @ 1:05:44 PM
x_BroBlake_x 12/15/2015 @ 4:50:42 PM
CrxzyFinest 11/14/2015 @ 12:53:12 PM
iHuntrs 10/3/2015 @ 3:00:28 PM
SwaggyYoloz_ 9/1/2015 @ 7:52:57 PM
Itz_Penguin

- Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (USA).

- Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I have a working microphone.

- Do you have the ability to record video? (Mainly evidence, though you can use all video for your own use if you want): Yes, I can record video for evidence if I find any hackers or rule breakers.

- Are you multilingual?: I am not fluent in two languages, but I an fluently speak english and not fluently speak french.

2. How much time do you have to contribute to the server?: I have multiple hours a day to dedicate to the server. Here is a schedule.

Monday : 1-3 hours.
Tuesday : 2-3 hours.
Wednesday : 1-3 hours.
Thursday : 2-3 hours.
Friday : 2-4 hours.
Saturday : 2-4 hours.
Sunday : 2-3 hours.

3. Have you ever been muted/banned on any server? (include information about the ban/mute): Yes, I have been banned on a PvP server but it was a false ban that was not appealable. I was banned for "hacking" which I wasn't. The ban was because of two people that were not staff were constantly accusing me of hacks and were asking staff to ban me which finally happened. The ban was false and should not have been given to me.

4. Scenario: You come home from school/work and have quite a bit of homework/work to do, do you come on the server, or do you do what you're meant to do?: I would take my time to finish my homework to keep my grades up and make sure they are good and make sure to study if I have any tests, and then I would come onto the server.

5. Scenario: You're getting too busy, being flooded with too many questions and are struggling to reply and help players. What do you do? If there was other staff on the same server as me, I would ask if they direct some of their questions toward the other staff member or if there is no other staff member online at the time, I will ask if somebody could get on and handle some of the questions and if none of them can get on then I would direct them to the forums page where they can make a post about their question or questions and we will be sure to get to your post and answer your question or questions.

6. Have you applied to any other servers recently?: Yes, but I was denied so I have decided to apply for this server.

7. Do you have any previous experience on a Minecraft server as staff? (go into detail): Yes, I have been a manager on a skyblock server which was mainly me doing all of the work from work in console to building in game. The server made it out of development phases and was doing pretty decent for a new server averaging around 5-10 players per day. The server was later shutdown because the Owner had taken me off the staff team because I apparently wasn't good enough because I was "bossing" people around by telling them what to do but it was just to benefit the server. After I had left, the server just went straight downhill from there and the Owner couldn't handle it so he shutdown the server. I also have been a Moderator on a prison server which shutdown during development phases because the Owner just could not keep the server running financially.

8. What was the last big mistake you made, and how did you deal with it?: The last big mistake I made was when I was staff on the skyblock server as said above, I was the only staff member on and was getting questions thrown at me left and right and I constantly asked for another staff member to help me out and they were all on minecraft but refused to come online and help me with the questions so I had typed in all caps and told everyone to be quiet, and after I did that I muted chat and apologized because I should not have typed in all caps to begin with and I definitely should not have said for them to be quiet because they may not like that and may leave the server.

9. What time will you be most active on the server? On all days I can be on around 4:30 PM or 5:00 PM.

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to read my application and I really hope you enjoy. I understand I am a bit young but please put my application in some sort of consideration.

-Crazy.
11/28/2016 3:02 am
KairosMCN
Denied.

Though it is a good application, your forum profile shows that you have been applying for many other servers recently, including two directly after applying for Kairos.
11/29/2016 9:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
YeBoiBlake
Yes, it seems as though I have applied for many servers and that is true, but when I am accepted, I ask many questions whether it be in the servers discord or in game on the server itself. If I do not like the answers I hear back, I do not accept the job for that server, but when I am denied, I take lots of time to read back through my application, look on the posts I have posted to see what was the issue. As you stated the issue in this denial. I would have to say that it was very professional and I like that, so I just wanted you to know why it looks like I apply to almost every server. I also take a lot of time to find a good, professional server with a domain, a good website, and a server with all of the gamemodes or gamemode figured out already and how they want their server.
12/04/2016 11:06 am
KairosMCN
Check your PM's, I'll discuss this with you there, though since you seem genuine, I'll
11/27/2016 11:31 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BoomMan64
I'm applying for Admin
11/27/2016 11:30 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BoomMan64
(Please do not include personal information in your appication, EG, real name, skype, etc..)
1. Basic Information:
- In-Game Name: BoomMan64
- Previous Usernames (you can find them at mcuuid.net): GamerMan64 nanatouch
- Do you have the ability to record video? (Mainly evidence, though you can use all video for your own use if you want): Yes
- Are you multilingual?: No
2. How much time do you have to contribute to the server? All my free time.
4. Scenario: You come home from school/work and have quite a bit of homework/work to do, do you come on the server, or do you do what you're meant to do?: Homework.
5. Scenario: You're getting too busy, being flooded with too many questions and are struggling to reply and help players. What do you do? Tell everybody to ask one at a time.
6. Have you applied to any other servers recently?: No.
7. Do you have any previous experience on a Minecraft server as staff? (go into detail): Yes. I have been Mod on NationsColide and Helper on OPCraft and WaffleWorld.
8. What was the last big mistake you made, and how did you deal with it?: I never had a mistake.
9. What time will you be most active on the server? In the evening
11/28/2016 2:48 am
KairosMCN
Denied.

Reasons:
- Not long enough / not enough information.
- Not what we're looking for.
- You don't handle the scenarios the best way you could.

You can re-apply in a week (If you would like to).
11/27/2016 11:17 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
KariosNetworkNOTE: Do not include personal information in your application (Eg, Skype, real name)[/center]

Kudos and +1 to you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome