Keeps Crashing

littledood's Avatar littledood1/13/14 7:46 pm
1 emeralds 166 3
1/14/2014 9:26 pm
littledood's Avatar littledood
My Minecraft keeps crashing. I can't play mine craft for more then 10 minutes with out it crashing. I don't have hacked clients in use and i reset my mine craft and downloaded a new client. Im on a mac aswell, if you say my problems is cause i own a mac. Then don't post on here Im tired of people bitching about macs when they have never owned one.
littledood
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/13/2014 7:53 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
pcgamer347
littledoodMy Minecraft keeps crashing. I can't play mine craft for more then 10 minutes with out it crashing. I don't have hacked clients in use and i reset my mine craft and downloaded a new client. Im on a mac aswell, if you say my problems is cause i own a mac. Then don't post on here Im tired of people bitching about macs when they have never owned one.

Have you tried turning some settings down? Minecraft often starts with some settings set to a high value, such as render distance above 8. Try setting it to around 3-5.
01/13/2014 7:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ShinyWorm
do you have the newest java?
01/14/2014 9:26 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
littledood
I Updated Java to the newest one and turned down all of my settings to the lowest they can be, but by doing that it crashes the game faster. I can only play for about 3-5 minutes before the games stops running and says it crashed and asks me if i wanna publish crash report.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome