Kidnapped! Let's Play of a Minecraft Custom Map!

MrWaffler's Avatar MrWaffler12/17/12 11:48 pm
1/2/2013 4:30 pm
MrWaffler's Avatar MrWaffler
Well hello there again everyone, ItsMrWaffler here bringing you another gameplay series. This time, instead of a minigame playthrough, I was asked to play through the popular, and extremely fun map "Kidnapped!" by IndianaCrafting. I had an amazing time filming this, and it's been yet another learning experience to get the videos out.

Much like I am doing with the Skeleton Skramble playthrough, link below, I will use this thread to post my new videos when they come out. In case some of you are skeptical of subscribing to see them, I will get them available to this community on this thread as they come out.

The first video is undergoing Compression now, with about an hour left until upload. So, I decided to make this thread now to have it prepared for the first video when it is uploaded. I will probably end up posting it tomorrow morning (for me), when I have it all nice and pretty. In total, there is most likely going to be 6-7ish episodes. I don't record very long chunks, and I did have some mishaps in the beginning which set me back quite a while time-wise.

As always guys, I hope you enjoy the playthough, and I will be posting the episodes here as soon as I get them to Youtube!

Skeleton Skramble Playthrough:
skeleton-skramble-minigame-playthough-commentary-t192125.html

-MrWaffler
MrWaffler
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/02/2013 4:30 pm
MrWaffler
Aww, now I feel bad for having played the old version. :C
01/02/2013 4:29 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Architect
IndianaCrafting
Please note that this letsplay shows an earlier and really really simplified version of the map. If you want to download the final version, go to the project page and get it.
The final update is the 1.9.5 version.
01/02/2013 4:09 pm
MrWaffler
The conclusion to the video series! I hope you guys like it! Also check out my channel if you like it! Also, I was stuffed up while recording, so I sound weird, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsMrWaffler

[yt]VyDSnweCaC4[/yt]
12/23/2012 1:54 pm
MrWaffler
tjark01:evil:

Umm, not sure if that is a good thing or not.
12/23/2012 1:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
tjark01
12/23/2012 1:42 pm
MrWaffler
Here it is! Part 3 and 4 where combined into one video, because they where just too short to upload on their own. As always, leave me some feedback and enjoy!

[yt]PZBIaP1gwa0[/yt]
12/22/2012 10:19 pm
MrWaffler
Part 3 will be Uploaded as Tomorrows Video!

In preparation for it, I wanted to say thank you for making this series my most liked!

Please leave me some feedback on them so that I can improve my videos!
12/19/2012 9:33 pm
MrWaffler
I just uploaded a brand new background!

If you look hard enough, you can spot a clue as to an upcoming series!

Please give me some feedback on my videos and my background! I want them to please the community!
12/19/2012 9:25 pm
MrWaffler
Part 2 was delayed because of Uploading failures. Because of this, the Audio sync is SLIGHTLY off, but it's still a good video!

Also, I'm absolutely amazed at the feedback on Part 1! It's only been up for almost 2 days, and is currently my most watched video! I hope you guys enjoy this series!

[yt]abDX-nSxbgY[/yt]
12/18/2012 7:11 am
Level 72 : Legendary Architect
IndianaCrafting
Actually it was pretty nice, although you didn't seem to be on Adventure mode...
12/18/2012 6:48 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
MegaGiant
MrWaffler. I enjoy your videos. we should play some Minecraft together soon, I like the way you roll sir.
12/18/2012 4:32 pm
MrWaffler
Thanks!
Contact me via Skype, and we can talk further. I enjoy playing games just as much as anyone!

Also, @Indiana, I set it to Adventure Mode, but when I first joined, after a few seconds, it said 'Gamemode Updated', so I assumed it was suppose to have happened.

Later on it came in handy, because I made an unfortunate fall and I decided flying would be quicker than swimming up a waterfall. Also, the dog took EVERY bone you gave me, and didn't convert, so I may have spawned in some

I still enjoyed the map, and had fun recording. Even if I bent the rules, and blatantly ignored others, it was still awesome.

I'm currently editing Part 2, and it should be up tonight.
12/18/2012 6:25 am
MrWaffler
The First video!

[yt]3M9MCscD5tQ[/yt]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome