Kocop's Introduction

Mr-Kocop's Avatar Mr-Kocop5/16/17 10:57 am
1 emeralds 208
Hello! My name is Kocop. I am 18 years old and I live in Colorado! I am currently looking for a dedicating server that is in need for help. I am currently serving absolutely ZERO servers, which means I can be of great assistance in yours today! If you find that you do not need a Community Manager, still consider me for other positions! The following are short paragraphs educating you about me.

Experience
In my real life, I work as an intern trainer. I train people how to better themselves every day. With this, I can provide a great staff training service! I have also owned various minecraft server in my days! I am known to be a great redstoner and a great plugin configurator! I've been an administrator and server manager as well! I've always loved to improve myself! I am fluent in all minecraft plugins and commands! I’ve been playing minecraft for a long time now and im wanting to expand that interest by helping others in multiple ways. I love to give back and as well as make everyone pleased to be there. I've never been described as ignorant or closed minded, yet the opposite. I am thought out to be very open about everything and very open to opinions. I have owned an extremely successful server for 3 years, yet due to real life problems stopped and gave it to the Co-Owner, which canceled the server. I love prison and love to hang around with players. I can offer 5 hours daily or more on weekends! I've been more into "training" lately working as an Intern Trainer at a local company.

Why Me?
It would be more than okay to start out as a helper or trainee. I would like to be an Administrator, Then work my way up to Community Manager. The reason why that is my goal, is because I would like to build a good server again. When Minecraft was still fresh and new to the world, I made a server. Once I did I developed many skills that could only be taken and made with having that sort of experience. As a real life worker, I also have many talents. I am thought to be strict, Yet fun at the same time. For example, if a player is joking and it turns offensive to another player, I would kindly ask the player making the offensive joke to immediately stop. Yet if a joke stays an honest joke, I would have no problem with it. I work as an Intern Trainer, at a factory in my area where I train interns to better themselves in any way possible. I am thought to be extremely easy to understand and patient. If someone does not understand what I am asking Him/Her to do I am more than happy to "Re-Word" My phrase to the person who does not understand fully. With the rank of Administrator (Being My Goal) I can make sure everyone can have a great and fun time on the server! I also have plenty of experience in professional website managing, So I could very well handle all questions posted on the forums. Finally, I like to manage things. I've taken many real life classes regarding "Management". I know how to speak with disturbed players and players who need basic help. I always have a great atmosphere surrounding me at all times, that brings people up! I can have a really nice conversation with players and fool around, yet keeping a straight face when it comes to giving out consequences. I am confident in my doings, and I know that I can learn and do anything. I always have a good attitude and I can learn and do whatever is needed. I am good with people, and like a little bit of a leader ship roll.

What Makes Me Different?
: I try not to be like everyone else. As a growing individual, I am always looking for ways to improve. Now as a Staff member I am always looking for ways to keep the community safe. I am always looking for a great way to have a cool and nice atmosphere to compliment the server. I should also mention I am very skilled under the concept of dealing with people and how to manage situations. I speak 3 languages, English, Spanish, and Italian. You might be thinking that I am just another guy on the forums looking for staff. No! I love to help out! I just want to help servers, big or small. Improve themselves into something greater! I have a great personality and am easy to get along with! I can switch from strict, to chill and laid back extremely fast. My consequences that I give are always fair and never to the benefit of myself or anyone else (I don’t “take sides”). Also, I are fluent in the majority of basic plugins. In my real life, I work as an intern trainer. I train people how to better themselves every day. With this, I can provide a great staff training service! I have also owned various minecraft server in my days! I am known to be a great redstoner and a great plugin configurator! I've been an administrator and server manager as well! I've always loved to improve myself!

Other than what was previously mentioned above, I love to talk to people From different parts of the world. I have a very open mind and I'm open to all sorts of cultures and ways of thinking. I take every report and concern of a player extremely seriously before taking action. With punishments, I look at all viewpoints of the player unless it is obvious. Currently some staff members are either too strict, or goof off too much with me I am right in the middle with being strict yet having a fun atmosphere surrounding me at all times. I also know how to manage normal forums such as Enjin, Wix, Weebly. (Etc).

If you think I could be a great addition to your hard working team. Please contact me! I extremely appreciate the time and dedication you have put forth reading this entire forum.

Thank you,
Kocop

Contact
Email: MrKocop@Gmail.com
Or contact me on here!
Mr-Kocop
Level 4 : Apprentice Network