KripticRealm Network >> Staff Needed

AliPlayzUK's Avatar AliPlayzUK10/25/16 5:52 pm
1 emeralds 282 5
10/26/2016 10:04 pm
dgramop's Avatar dgramop
Hello. I'm currently looking for staff for my upcoming Network. Our main gamemodes will be Factions, Prison, Creative and SkyBlock.

If you would like to apply for the staff you must meet the following requirements:
* You must have skype with a working microphone
* I'm not going to set an Age Limit but you must be mature.
* Able to be active on the server (1-2hrs or more per day **If you are unable to do these ours put it in the app.)

Staff Application:
Click to reveal
Your Name:

Why do you want to be staff?:
Why do you think you have what it takes?:
What past experiences do you have?

If you want to chat you can join our Teamspeak Server using the IP address: ts.kripticrealm.com
AliPlayzUK
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/26/2016 10:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dgramop
10/26/2016 9:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
agent_1
Your Name:Derrick, IGN:NOpity_

Why do you want to be staff?:Not to be a suck-up but i do have a lot of free time at the moment so to fill my spare time I go on Minecraft and any other type of games that interest me. I am able to read lots of forum posts and give useful feedback such as; New class ideas, and importantly the help and support sections when all that eventually opens.
Why do you think you have what it takes?:I can also help the mod team by ensuring that I understand why people may be depressed about something which I am capable to help with, or if any means of help i am able to do it. If anyone including the staff need any help what so ever, I will always be here to help out and i can't say more clearly that I mainly don't often disappoint. My aim here is to impress everyone I meet.
What past experiences do you have?I was co-owner of a friend sand helper on the server corrupted network
10/26/2016 1:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Liversurge
My Application:
Your Name: MarmalisedSmile

Why do you want to be staff?: I think that I could highly help the server, since I have owned a server before, so I have a fair bit of experience, I am Mature But Sometimes Joke around, and I also Come on up to 4 hours a day.

Why do you think you have what it takes?: Yep. I Believe that helping others Is a key bond between the player and the staff, Since they will build a good relationship as friends, and Maybe come to spend more hours at a time on the server.

What past experiences do you have? I have owned a server 3 times, So I am very experienced with plugins, Including Pex. I know temp bans, temp mutes, and I have been Admin on other servers, allowing me to Moderate the chat with a level of skill.
I have also been Builder before, but if you want examples of builds, please contact me @ skype.

Thanks for reading.
10/26/2016 3:04 pm
AliPlayzUK
Added on Skype. Staff Needed.
10/26/2016 3:57 am
AliPlayzUK
Staff still needed
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024