Krymtox Network │Looking for Directors │ Small Youtubers

Tabbin's Avatar Tabbin7/26/14 11:24 am
1 emeralds 719 5
8/3/2014 7:11 pm
EnderMiner77's Avatar EnderMiner77

This network is a small Youtuber friendly network, if you have a semi big channel (5000 + subs) you are not allowed to join as a director, but as a leader.

We will create Skype parties advertising our channels to other directors, then if you have a video you are very proud of, you can Skype us it and we will post it on our main channel.

We aren't just based around Youtube, we are also based around Twitch.tv, this makes us bigger and better than all the other networks out their that try and compete against us.

This whole thing was setup by the CEO, Oliver, we are going to be recruiting small Youtubers so if you're a small Youtuber with around 10-1000 subscribers then you can apply for a director's role where you can have your videos on the main channel, however if you have more than 5000 subscribers you can apply for a leader role where you can accept and kick people from the network.

The revenue you earn of Youtube all goes directly to you, we aren't asking for ANY percentage of your channels earnings, but you can pay for things like the domain names for a website.

For a director's role the requirements are quite simple, you need to be aged 12 or older, have at least 10 subs (more you have the higher ranked you are as a
director), have no copyright strikes for music and video content, have 720p or 1080p quality content, be very mature and take this seriously and subscribe to all the main channel. (no mic required).

For a leaders role, you need to have at least 5k subscribers, but if you have around
4k and you have amazing content/good quality videos you can join as a leader, you also have to be aged 13 or older and have the same requirements as a director.

For a streamer role you need to have at least 50 followers, 250 views on your channel.You Also have to put our logo and a small description in your channel description underneath your stream.

The benefits of being a director is to grow your channel, meet other channels that are the same size of you, get tips and tricks of leaders to make better content also have your channel shown on all the threads I'm going to make on other forums including this one.

The benefits of being a Leader is that you can help other small channels (the directors) and hopefully they will help you grow and you could make some shoutouts to those who shoutout your channel in their videos, you can also post your videos on the main channel whenever you want and you will have the password to the main channel, finally you can accept and kick people out the directors club (but i have to agree to it).

The benefits of becoming a streamer is every time you start a stream you are allowed to post it in our Skype chat to let all of our members know you are streaming, we will also post on our main twitter which we will be hopefully growing as we go along.

Please note : You have to have a gaming channel and be active on it to apply!

To apply you need to add me on Skype, my name is: Krymtox , I will then give you an application form to fill out then i will go to your channel watch some videos and then decide if you should be accepted or not, other leaders can do this too but they have to show me the channel first.

Directors

None so far

Leaders

None so far
Tabbin
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Batman