Kryptic Server Setups | All Positions | Paid

shamre99's Avatar shamre99 • 3/26/17 11:41 am
1 emeralds 214 3
4/2/2017 7:11 pm
Bugsaway's Avatar Bugsaway
Kryptic Server Setups

Welcome to the Kryptic Server Setups staff application page. Before I give a brief explanation on what we do, we have a few requirements that everyone must fit. If you do not fit these please do not waste time applying. Before i move on, i would also like to say all jobs are paid. Thank You

What do we do?
Kryptic Server Setups is a new upcoming server setup creator. We are going to be building 4 main server types first, that will be sold online. Using custom plugins as well as plugins that we configure. As well we are looking to get some commissions and have people order custom servers that we will do all the configuration and building for. Everything is based on quality and we wish to offer no less than the best. We currently own a server and it will be on that where we will make the servers. Also we will buy extra servers if we have more than one at a time.

Specific Roles for jobs:
I will list each role and explain what they do.
Builder: You will build everything we need built. You will also be building normal builds along with the builds for the server. All builds will be sold and you will receive a pay for the amount of work you do.

Manager: Managers are pretty important. They are in charge of keeping everyone on track and working hard. They will receive a huge amount of trust and they must be extremely active. They will have to keep track of the amount of work each person is putting into everything and also keep the quality at top notch.

Configurator: As a configurator you will be in charge of configuring the plugins for the servers. Your work will be with others and you will be assigned certain plugins for you to configure.

Developer: Developers are needed in order to make custom plugins that are ordered for servers. You will be in charge of making plugins.

GFX Designers: Graphics are very needed for us to look professional. We are looking for graphics designers that will be able to render our builds. Make cool logos for the company and make small videos that show the features of our servers.

Website Dev: In order for us to be as amazing as we want to be, we are going to have a professional website. Our site will be very important to incorporate everything we have.

Application Information:
I will make a format for each position below:
Click to reveal
Builder Application:
- Name:
- Experience Building: (must show many examples)
- Time Commitment Daily:
- Timezone:
- Extras (this can make or break your application, add lots here and tell us why you should work for us.)

Click to reveal
Manager Application:
- Name:
- What makes you the best manager: (tell us why you should be our manager)
- Time Commitment Daily:
- Timezone:
- What do you bring to the table to help:
- Extras (this can make or break your application, add lots here and tell us why you should work for us.)

Click to reveal
Configurator Application:
- Name:
- Experience Configuring: (must tell many examples)
- Favorite Gametype To Configure:
- Are you good with permissions:
- Time Commitment Daily:
- Timezone:

Click to reveal
Dev Application:
Developers are extremely special. Very needed and important. The application will be 100% up to you. You tell us why your the best for the job.

Click to reveal
GFX Designer Application:
- Name:
- Speed: (how fast can you do design a logo)
- Timezone:
- Extras (this can make or break your application, add lots here and tell us why you should work for us.

Click to reveal
Website Developer:
Website devs are also important, in order to become our website dev you will need to show us some of your previous work, tell us what you can do for us. Give us an example of what you could make our website like (explain).

Current Status On Applications:
Builders: 1
Managers: 0
Configurators: 0
Developer: 1
GFX Designers: 0
Website Devs: 1

All applicants will receive a verbal interview with both owners. This will happen after you apply and are accepted based on your written application.

For any more implication please feel free to contact me on Skype

Thank you for reading​
shamre99
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer