KrypticMc Network | A New Kind of Network |Now Recruiting|

Tyltim2014's Avatar Tyltim201411/26/14 12:17 am
11/28/2014 11:28 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon's Avatar aceops23_Pixelmon

What Servers Do we have to offer?

Hub: This is where everyone Starts there adventure on KrypticMc!

Op Factions: This is where players want to start off strong and focus on Raiding and pvp! "Tons of Custom content and more will come!"

Op Prison: This is where players want to Mine to become strong, Build awesome creations from the blocks that mined and not worry about being raided, But we also have the option to go to the regular world as a free prisoner and have a base out there and raid!

SkyBlock: This is where you can Chill out, Play by your self, Build a Fortress, Then make protection of your base for other players cant Raid it, The way this works is Players Can open your chests but can not build, so a raider will have to have alot of money to buy tnt, blow up your base, and then use our Glider plugin to fly over to your base to raid you!

Extreme KitPvP: This server where you can go PvP none stop, We offer 4 area's to PvP in. In each area is a different type of PvP. We Offer, PotPvP, God Apple PvP, Vanilla, and Free for all. The Free for all, area is where you can choose any type of pvp and fight each other and not be the same!

HardCore Factions: This is where you can go Build a base, Worry about Power and work for your items! You wont start off as good as Op Faction Players, But you will feel better killing them and getting there Stuff!

What you will get from this Network?

We offer all they big gamemodes that minecraft servers can offer, But in each gamemode there is a twist that only our server has that will make us stand out! We also have experienced and friendly staff members that love help people out! We also respond to your Guys Suggestions and Questions, so you wont feel lefted out!
Our Goals By The end of the Year!

*Find a Developers That can help us Set up a website and other stuff.

*Have the best staff team that's out there to give our players the best time on our servers!

*Finish all the Servers and Release the Network by the year 2015!

*Get a Website out!

Our Staff Team and Ranks

Network Owners: Tyltm, and Shooter
Network owner makes sure that everything is running right, They help out on everything that we can do, They also Hire and Fire Network Staff members!

Division leaders: Unicorns, and MaxWell.
each division leader runs only 1 server that they are assigned to, They are considered the owner of that Server but does not Run the server, The network owners do. Unicorns is the Division leader of The Op Prison Server, And maxwell is the Division leader of the HardCore Faction Server!

Builders: MoneyFludy
Bulders Help build for servers on the network, These builders have been building a long time and have skill, Our builders take pride in there work and copy no one and keep them Original!

Developers: None
Our Developers know what there doing and don't miss up our servers completely! They make us Custom Plugins and Fix plugins that are Broken ,These guys are smart! "Well at least at coding....."

Graphical Designers : None
Calling out to the Creative Side! Come and express your skills, and make amazing looking logos and banners for us to use! These guys make our servers Look good, Tyltim is a wanna be and try's to do graphical Designing.

Server Staff : None
This is where these staff members go on the server and help out the players and make sure everyone is follow the rules. We Call these guys Server staff because they don't do much for the Network, But more for helping there server they applied for.

Apply For Staff :
We are always looking for staff member, We need Everyone we can get right now because we don't have a lot of staff anymore but we have a lot of stuff done, You may Apply in the Comments Or You may add Tyltim on skype @ Tyltim2014.

Application Format Must us!

In-Game Name:
Why do you want to join this network?:
Proof of your skills in area which you are applying for :
*We ask you actually try and attempt making a great, detailed App for we know you really want to be part of us!*

Were Also Sponsored By:

Our Twitter Make sure You Follow us for More Updates!

twitter.com/@KrypticMcNet
Tyltim2014
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2014 4:20 am
Tyltim2014
Bump
11/27/2014 9:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
In-Game Name: aceops23

Which Area are you applying for?: Skyblock/KitPvP

Why do you want to join this network?: I feel I can bring a lot of man power and experience into this server.

Proof of your skills in area which you are applying for : I can give you a list of servers I've worked on and there ip's

Extra: I come with 2 amazing developers that can make any plugin or minigame you want. I also come with a build team for hire that is ready to work! You will only get these benefits if I become staff.

*We ask you actually try and attempt making a great, detailed App for we know you really want to be part of us!*
11/27/2014 11:23 pm
Tyltim2014
What rank are you applying for?
11/28/2014 11:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
server staff
11/27/2014 9:30 pm
Tyltim2014
Bump
11/27/2014 12:34 pm
Tyltim2014
OK Everyone, We Are Not Hiring Any Helpers, Mods, Admins, Head-Admins, Owners, Co-Owners, NetWork Owners, Or Division Leaders.

We are only Hiring, Web Dev To make us a Website, A Server Dev to help make and Fix plugins on our Servers, A GFX Designer To make us a Good Looking Banner and Logo, and A Builder to help build the servers map!

So Pleae stop applying For Helpers, Mods, Admins, Head-Admins, Owners, Co-Owners, NetWork Owners, Or Division Leaders. because they will be automatic Denied untill We have the Servers Done and Ready For Players to play on THEN we will start hiring These ranks. ~
11/27/2014 11:36 am
Tyltim2014
Bump
11/27/2014 10:10 am
Tyltim2014
Applications Are still open!
11/27/2014 10:08 am
Tyltim2014
Applications Are still open!
11/26/2014 6:47 pm
Tyltim2014
Bump
11/26/2014 5:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MrConHD
Name: Connor

In-Game Name: MrConHD

Email: I will PM you this over Skype if necessary.

Which Area are you applying for?: Developer

Why do you want to join this network?: This network see
ms to be a very mature and professional network, I have been looking to assist a network recently and you guys are what I have been looking for. You look to know what you are doing, as do I.

Proof of your skills in which you are applying for (Photos of builds, lines of coding, etc): I can send this over Skype, since it is way too easy to just copy and paste lines of code off the internet, I can send personal JAR's via Skype and show you each and every plugin, if you wish. However, I do not have a personal test server, I was using another Networks' server to test my plugins, but I can ensure you each and everyone work, unless marked otherwise.

Can you do what is expected of you?: Yes, I may not be the most experienced or talented Developer, but I do work hard and continue to learn. I am very dependable and responsible, and will always do what is asked of me.

Are you able to try and commit to our server?: Yes, I can commit enough hours to continue for the Network to grow.
11/26/2014 1:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
sirfredfacee
Can I be a division leader then?
11/26/2014 4:43 pm
Tyltim2014
No sorry, Were not looking for any Division Leaders
11/26/2014 11:12 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Moose
What type of staff are you looking for right now? please post a list
11/26/2014 4:43 pm
Tyltim2014
We are Looking for Web Devs, Builders, GFX Designers, And Server Devs that can code Custom plugins.
11/26/2014 4:26 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
sirfredfacee
Name: Adam
In-Game Name: sirfredface
Email: bigpie100@hotmail.com
Which Area are you applying for?: Server Staff
Why do you want to join this network?: Because the latest server I have been playing recently, updated and I don't like the way they changed
Proof of your skills in which you are applying for (Photos of builds, lines of coding, etc): Not that great at building, sorry =P
Can you do what is expected of you?: Yes of course! This will be my main server that I play on and I am responsible, you can give me a trial to see how I go, but I promise I will not let you down. I'm not asking for a straight up admin role, they don't turn up so great. Besides, I want to climb the ranks
Are you able to try and commit to our server?: Yes. Simple as can be. It will be my number one server (as mentioned before) and will be on to check what is happening whenever I can. Staff roles are fun and I thoroughly like bonding with the other players as they look up to you so you can get to know them well.

Hope you enjoyed my app and consider me
Sirfredface
11/26/2014 10:38 am
Tyltim2014
Like i said sir, Were not accpeting any server staff right now, only other area staff ranks Like Devs, GFX Deisgners, and etc.
11/26/2014 2:33 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Mestrix123
Can I apply for youtuber ?

IGN : Mestrix

Subscribers : 180+
Youtube Channel :Mestrix Zai\
11/26/2014 4:01 am
Tyltim2014
We do not need a youtuber till the servers are more done. but we will keep you in mind
11/26/2014 2:29 am
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Dialga
haven't tried being a server admin for a while,
Name: Conor
In-Game Name: Mrdialga14
Email: dialgaofficialminecraft@gmail.com
Which Area are you applying for?: Network Leader
Why do you want to join this network?: because i haven't been enjoying minecraft recently and i know that being an admin is really fun
Proof of your skills in which you are applying for (Photos of builds, lines of coding, etc): ?
Can you do what is expected of you?: Yes, I have worked for the police, i know how to punish properly
Are you able to try and commit to our server?: Yes, I will be on as much as possible
11/26/2014 4:01 am
Tyltim2014
You have been Decliend, we do not nee anymore network leaders
11/26/2014 1:55 am
Tyltim2014
bump
11/26/2014 12:25 am
Tyltim2014
Were Accpting alot of staff members!