LandOfTheOne(Machinima)Acting,Editing,Hosting,Building

NightSkyPlays's Avatar NightSkyPlays11/27/15 1:48 am
11/28/2015 6:50 pm
NightSkyPlays's Avatar NightSkyPlays
Hey there were looking for 3 girl actors, 1 guy, 3 builders, 2 editors, server host, and 6 *male and female* background . Me and a friend decided were going to do a series that shows 4 different view points (4 different people) me and a friend are 2 of those people and we need 3 more girl actors. You could be more than one by the way.
I know we hate application so i kept it simple read your type of person first though

Don't Be Afraid highly likely i will accept you
ONE VIDEO EVERY WEEK WE RECORD TOGETHER

Alice (girl)
Click to reveal
Brave girl strong in the skill of fighting only thing afraid of is ghast she keeps it a secret

Mary (girl)
Click to reveal
Afraid and has her sister Alice to protect her

Alex * need 2 people male and female*
Click to reveal
Starts off seeming as a guy but really is a girl this is the bad guy

Acting app
Click to reveal
IGN-
Who do you want to be-
Age-13 or older
Youtubechannel-(you don't need any subs starters allowed)
Skype-(Necessary)

Editors
Click to reveal
Editing software-
Skype-Necessary
Be Prepared we need really good editors.

Server host
Click to reveal
What are you running your server on-
Is it lagy-
Is it 24/7-
Skype-Necessary

Builders
Click to reveal
IGN-
What have you build before-(proof needed)
Skype-Necessary
We need really good and fast builders.

Story *Warning long*
Click to reveal
In a small village there are 4 people whose fates are about to completely change we have Alice and Mary two sisters. Brandon the cool guy *jerk* and finally Adam. An old man appear to each of them saying you are chosen none of them listen. Alice and Mary's house burned down, Brandon begins to be rejected by everyone, and Adams parents died. It starts to rain Alice and Mary go out to seek a job the head to the bar, Brandon siting on a bench sad about being rejected heads to the bar because of rain.Adam after being hit in the head by the murder and falling into a river wakes up and heads to the bar to mourn for his loss. Brandon and Adam are sitting next to each other not talking. Alice and nary walk in and sit in a booth Alice walks up to the bar and tells the bar tender if there is a job opening. then the old man appears again saying fate has united you 4 come to the river banks. The 4 talk it out arguing but settle and go to the river banks were there the old man tells them there the last of the chosen and they have to go through many dangers to go defeat an evil soul Alex
NightSkyPlays
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer