Lands of Mezorah SMP!

Leeanne's Avatar Leeanne7/6/15 7:48 pm
7/12/2015 11:16 pm
frankenzob123's Avatar frankenzob123

So, in order to be included in this awesome SMP server, you must apply using the format below:

Application:

Name:
IGN:
Timezone(or big city near you):
*Your Minecraft specialty:
Why should we pick you?

*You don't have have a specialty; you could be a newbie and want to learn some things

Optional:

Why do you want to join the server?
YouTube:
Anything else?

That's it

Please, only apply if you can be active. We are looking for active members to have fun who will contribute to the server.
Leeanne
Level 26 : Expert Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/12/2015 11:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
frankenzob123
Name: Motti
IGN: frankenzob123
Do you have Skype? yes
Timezone(or big city near you): GMT/UTC +1 (London UK)
*Your Minecraft specialty: Building, PVP and helping others. I also used to play alot of factions so all speciality's thta come with that.
Why should we pick you? I enjoy playing with and part of a team, I'm trustworthy and enjoy helping others. I want to join a smp that benefit each other, where one could trust each other and have a good time together. I've been playing minecraft for over three years so i know a lot about the various aspects of minecraft. I'm hoping to share my knowledge with others and also hopefully learn someting new in the process.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application and I hope you consider me for your server.
07/12/2015 10:51 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XiuhcoatlSlayer
Application:

Name: Mikah
IGN: XiuhcoatlSlayer
Do you have Skype?: Yes but only IMing, no calls.
Timezone(or big city near you): EST
*Your Minecraft specialty: Building/Creative Building
Why should we pick you? I am currently looking for a small SMP server to play on, I don't have any atm.

*You don't have have a specialty; you could be a newbie and want to learn some things

Why do you want to join the server?: As I said, I dont have any SMP servers to play on right now.
YouTube: I havent posted anything on my youtube yet.
Anything else? Diamondsareboss
07/12/2015 4:07 pm
Leeanne
I am currently reviewing your applications
07/12/2015 12:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
WowsGamingYT
Name: Jack
IGN: wow89
Time zone: Eastern
Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCVTD8G ... sZCUGOFcVw
What I'm good at: I'd say I'm pretty good with redstone and building/designing stuff
Why you should pick me: I am a new youtuber looking to grow and help other you tubers grow! Also I would love to be apart of a MC community!
I play minecraft around 6-8 hours a day maybe less if I have football practice!
07/12/2015 12:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ZakaiPlayz
Name: Zak
IGN: ZakaiGamez
Do you have Skype? Yes
Timezone: UTC +12 NZST NZDT (All the Same)
Your Minecraft specialty: PvP(UHC)/Farming
Why should we pick you ? I Have been in 4 SMP's they either failed due to in-activity or the Owners couldn't pay for the server.Now I am out looking for a solid community to join and have a great time I know this isn't the best application although if you would give me a chance I will prove that I am a trust worthy member and could greatly benefit your SMP.
I belive actions speak louder than words
Activity: I can be can about 1-2 Hours per day (a lot more during the weekends):D
Anything Else: Yes, I am from new Zealand so you may not see me on the server although Trust me, I will be

Best Of Luck Either Way

EDIT: I Would like to apologize for how I worded my application as Applications are NOT my strong Suit. <3
07/12/2015 10:22 pm
Leeanne
Accepted! Sending you a Skype request
07/11/2015 9:24 pm
Kivitas
Name: Nick
IGN: Kivitas
Do you have Skype? Yes
Timezone(or big city near you): EST
*Your Minecraft specialty: I am very good at mining in the depths of Minecraft.
Why should we pick you? You should pick me because I think that I can help some of the newer players "get on their feet" by giving them supplies when they first join and by also giving them a tour of the server.I am also a friendly person if people treat me the same.I am a veteran Minecraft player who knows the game very very well,so I can help people who are new to the game entirely.That is why I think you should pick me to be on your server.
Why do you want to join the server? I would like to join the server because all of the other white listed SMP servers that I have joined get ruined by someone or the server goes down for some reason that I wasn't told.
YouTube: N/A
Anything else? I will try to be on as much as I can but sometimes I just can't get online but I will try me best to be very active.

Thanks for Reading
~Nick
07/12/2015 10:21 pm
Leeanne
Denied, sorry
07/10/2015 5:48 pm
YoitsSway
Name: Foster Thaxton
IGN: YoitsSway
Do you have Skype? STOKES247 then click THE DOCTOR
Timezone(or big city near you): central
*Your Minecraft specialty: building and people skills
Why should we pick you? Ive been on one other smp server but it was closed down due to money and there is still vids on youtube and i go back and watch them and miss all the times i had and i want to feel that way again and make others feel it too
Why do you want to join the server? i want to record and make new friends
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJZkm3pH5ec
Anything else? Not that i can think of
07/11/2015 8:40 pm
Leeanne
Same result as the last application. I'm sorry, you're declined </3
07/10/2015 5:06 pm
PaytoNThePotato
Name: Payton
IGN: Nepetasprite
Age: I don't exactly like to give out personal info like that.
Do you have Skype? Yes.
Timezone(or big city near you): Eastern
Why should we pick you? Well, I'm pretty good at dealing with issues between people. I can also help out very well when it comes to building and server ideas. I have owned an unprofessional server and dealt with griefing on there. In addition, I'm very comfortable with being in charge of things. I'm a leo. It's kind of my destiny to be a good leader. Thanks for reading my application.
Skype: I'll tell you if I get more comfortable. Also, I don't call, only IM.
Why do you want to join the server? I'm looking for something new to do. Also, I love helping people!
YouTube: FluffyFandomQueen, though I don't upload very much.
Anything else? Nope.
07/11/2015 8:40 pm
Leeanne
I'm sorry, you are declined
07/10/2015 4:51 pm
Leeanne
Bump ^-^
07/07/2015 5:22 pm
Leeanne
Bump
07/06/2015 8:30 pm
SoDak
Name: David Gwaltney
IGN: HairyCunt ( Will be changing in 3 days )
Do you have Skype? Yes
Timezone(or big city near you): GMT (United States)
*Your Minecraft specialty: I am good with helping people. I am also good at pvp/factions and building.
Why should we pick you? I think I can benefit the server greatly by helping out players who are stuck and being welcoming and respect to everyone to give them the best Minecraft experience. I have quite a bit of experience with being Admin, Moderator, and Helper. I have been Moderator on one big server and Helper on quite a few big servers. I have been Admin on one big one and some smaller ones.
07/06/2015 8:31 pm
SoDak
Also, I can be on for roughly 5 hours a day mostly in the morning and evenings during the week and throughout the day during the weekend.
07/06/2015 8:47 pm
Leeanne
Accepted
07/06/2015 8:20 pm
Leeanne
@godlikewars could you please edit your app to include the question I added? I accidently forgot that question when writing the post
(sorry xD)
07/06/2015 7:54 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Pig
godlikewars
Application:

Name: Ed
IGN: Contrivance
Do you have Skype? Bellator78
Timezone(or big city near you): Central
Why should we pick you? there is no specific reason why you should pick anyone, however I have never joined a SMP server and would like to see what all the fuss is about. and am trustworthy to stay away from others builds.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome