Deleted

anonpmc1138852's Avatar anonpmc113885210/1/14 11:57 am
1 emeralds 1.6k 57
10/15/2014 7:02 am
teamminer2000's Avatar teamminer2000
[deleted]
anonpmc1138852
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/15/2014 7:02 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
teamminer2000
I am 14 years old.

Skype(With this you have x2 the chance to get accepted!):

mitchell.wan

Email(Optional):

teamminecraft88@gmail.com

Why do you want to help moria?:

I would like to help because i like to help people and also at the moment i don't have any projects running so i'm looking for servers that need help.

Worktime?:

Everyday, like more then 3 hours. I will spend like 6 or more hours if i get paid for the plugin.

BukkitDev Account Or Examples Of Plugins:

Are you highly experienced with bukkit plugin creation?

I wouldn't say that i am highly experienced, but i can make some complex plugins. Just ask me if i can make a plugin and i'll tell you if i can make the plugin.

Are you willing to work for free? (Rewards included like free servers)

Yes i am willing to work for free since i'm not busy at the moment.

Do you understand you will be quizzed to test that your a real developer?

Of course i do.

Extra Information:

For very very complex plugins i would like to be paid. If that's not a problem.
10/15/2014 6:40 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
TheR00sterz

Skype(With this you have x2 the chance to get accepted!): gaminglegionsmc

Email(Optional): gaminglegionsmc@gmail.com

Why do you want to help Moria?:
YouTube Link (Opt): -----
Blog Link (Opt): -----
Other Links (Opt): http://www.twitch.tv/riptidezz
Daily views on blog / YouTube / Website / Promoting area? 20+ (Working on More)
Other Information:
10/15/2014 6:31 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
themage
ouch why did u bump into me
10/12/2014 8:17 pm
Level 41 : Master Modder
adam561
Bumps head on the roof
10/09/2014 7:06 pm
adam561
**** Development Status Update ****

Week 1:
Click to reveal
- EXP and leveling is done!
- Skill system (Kinda does nothing yet but its still there)
- Stamina and Manna(ish)
- Wand spells (30% of the alpha spells are completed)
- Spell creator
- Planned lots of future mechanics and features (Spoilers)
Thats it! I was planning on making a Week 1 recap video, but I don't know if you guys would like it .

More Coming Soon!
10/09/2014 3:43 pm
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/08/2014 5:10 pm
themage
whoops looks like i dropped my purse *Picks it up and bumps head on light post*
10/07/2014 11:06 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
10/07/2014 10:57 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
MrLucifer
♔ Builder Apply ♔
Age: Only 14. (But im mature) i get if you don't want me in the team.
Skype: nienke.huisman1 (My turtle beach got fucktup by my dog, so i can't talk...)
Email(Optional):
Why do you want to help moria?: Because i already made a server like this. And we had it like 2 years but we don't play it anymore now and the server is offline , that is why i would like to do it again and make a server with a whole team.
Playtime?: I can play like 4/5 on normal days. And in the weekend i can play 10 hours. Btw i have holidays next week so yeah.
Building Examples (Images):
Whats your experience with building? (Styles, Years Played): Medieval, i play minecraft for 4 years right now.
Experience With World-edit and VoxelSniper?: World-Edit yes , and VoxelSniper a little bit.
Have you readied about moria and put truthful information up above?(Y,N): Yes
10/07/2014 10:33 am
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/07/2014 2:37 am
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/06/2014 2:16 pm
Level 24 : Expert Archer
Lukerocks1233
Skype(With this you have x2 the chance to get accepted!):luke.adams51 (I can only use it every other weekend starting this weekend)
Email(Optional):lukedams243@gmail.com
Why do you want to help moria?:Because I've been looking for a good rpg server that I can help to make builds with for a while
Playtime?:1 hour a day
Building Examples (Images):Will upload soon
Whats your experience with building? (Styles, Years Played):Mediaval, houses, factories
Experience With World-edit and VoxelSniper?: World Edit- quite a good amount-VoxelSniper-None
Have you readied about moria and put truthful information up above?(Y,N):yes
10/06/2014 1:50 pm
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/06/2014 6:31 am
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/06/2014 2:30 am
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/05/2014 2:38 pm
Level 1 : New Network
LandShark641
I added you Elliot
10/05/2014 10:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BraveMatthew
Skype(With this you have x2 the chance to get accepted!):
Email(Optional):
Why do you want to help moria?:I have been looking for magic MMO-RPG`s in minecraft for ages and now i have found one
Playtime?:i can play fora few hours a day mostly after 5 PM GMT
Building Examples (Images):i can show you in a server
Whats your experience with building? (Styles, Years Played):old,magical, neat i have played for 3 years
Experience With World-edit and VoxelSniper?:i am experienced with world edit and i have never used VoxelSniper
Have you readied about moria and put truthful information up above?(Y,N Yes
10/05/2014 9:40 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine
Im already a builder for zyre, so i would just like to play
10/05/2014 9:36 am
themage
Whoops look like a tripped and bumped into you.
10/05/2014 5:48 am
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/04/2014 6:49 pm
LandShark641
Skype(With this you have x2 the chance to get accepted!): LandShark (the one with the shark holding a cigar)
Email(Optional): landinshank@gmail.com
Why do you want to help Moria?: I really want to get into the minecraft role playing server. I saw the name and it already has the potential for greatness.
Work time?: I would be able to work around every day including sundays 2 hours at the least. Weekends 4 hours at the least.
Examples or a nice example paragraph:(Paragraph will be based of a world in which I created known as Telerath) The prophecy told of a great darkness that would one day rise. We had thought that day had already come, but we were wrong. The true evil was something far worse. The Acolytes were only mages that wanted nothing more than to teach the world the secrets of their master Aldur. We despised them so much that we tried to exterminate them. Now we go to them for help. We go to the people that have to only chance at stopping this new evil, the only chance at stopping the coming of the Shadow Mourne.
Extra Information: I like Pie
10/04/2014 5:48 pm
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/04/2014 10:24 am
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/03/2014 9:17 pm
purplebeast54
Skype(With this you have x2 the chance to get accepted!):Nope Sorry Not Working On Laptop
Email(Optional):eh rather not give out personal info where everyone can see right here and I will be making a new email soon because of to much spam
Why do you want to help moria?: I want to help build moria and improve it where others will have fun and enjoy this server more to play more.
Playtime?:1 hour a day because of school and then week ends probably 4-10 hours
Building Examples (Images): don't really have images but I can do almost anything just ask
Whats your experience with building? (Styles, Years Played): I have been a builder on 8-13 different servers currently not helping any atm and I have been playing for 2 years
Experience With World-edit and VoxelSniper?: Know most commands of world edit and have used it before and love it but I don't think I have ever heard of voxelsniper but would love to learn
Have you readied about moria and put truthful information up above?(Y,N): yes I have and I love every part of it so far because MMO-RPG games are my thing <3.

+ I bolded your questions for the application so it would be easier for you to see my responces
10/03/2014 6:48 pm
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/03/2014 9:01 pm
themage
WOOOOOOOOOOT HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
10/03/2014 5:53 pm
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/03/2014 4:00 pm
themage
herpa Bump
10/03/2014 12:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Sajary
Oh, it looks like I Bumped into you.
10/03/2014 6:09 am
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/03/2014 4:25 am
FatMan_Games
Well it looks like I can not work for you, if you cannot contact me and I cannot contact you as that is my 15th attempt at requesting a contact with you.

Good luck with the server, and your future projects.
10/03/2014 4:11 am
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/03/2014 3:33 am
FatMan_Games
Elliot can you please send me a skype request, as it seems you're not accepting mine.

Skype - Ghostfang010@gmail.com
10/03/2014 2:57 am
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/02/2014 10:05 pm
adam561

Email(opt):

Why do you want to help moria?: I enjoy helping servers with great Ideas! I have always wanted to make a huge RPG like plugin system

Worktime?: In my free time, I dont have too much because I am in a very competitive high school, but at least everyday for about 1 hr.

BukkitDev Account Or Examples Of Plugins: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/moreenchatsplus/ My most successful plugin by far, my bukkit dev profile is attached. Some more plugins are on my PMC profile

Are you highly experienced with bukkit plugin creation?
Yes, 4 Years of java (yes, I started when I was 10) and 2 years of private plugin dev

Are you willing to work for free? (Rewards included like free servers)
I would like a small monetary reward, the plugins that you need are not easy. (Small as in like not even $5/Month or whatever works out)

Do you understand you will be quizzed to test that your a real developer?
Yep, fire away (quizzed to test? Is that English?)

Extra Information: My name is Adam, I have been a developer for 5 servers privately and part of a server helping company where I did many requests for various servers.
10/02/2014 5:21 pm
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/02/2014 4:39 pm
Sajary
Up and rolling!
I'm done with the first Lore and it was stressful, I ain't tell anything, because that
will destroy the fun for you. I'm happy I got accepted and this turned out funnier than I expected.
This server will be awesome.
10/02/2014 3:40 pm
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/02/2014 1:46 pm
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/02/2014 1:03 pm
Sajary
I'm excited, I wanna start off right now!
When will you contact us & when will we start?
I'm extremely excited to see the work of the server at this very moment.
When will you send the Beta test server's IP to the accepted members/me?
Okay, I know I might be stressing you, this is me in a nutshell, I want to do everything at the same time....

And I forgot to add something in the extra information at my application, I barely build buildings/houses, but when I do and when I will, I can make them very good, test me if you want.
Well that's it, I just wanna start right now...
10/02/2014 12:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Luko567
Skype(With this you have x2 the chance to get accepted!): DecryptTHIS
Email(Optional):
Why do you want to help moria?: I have been looking for projects like this, big and well planned. This seems like a great opportunity to finally show off my skills. I can work well in teams and always want everything to be perfect.
Playtime?: 3 Hours plus everyday.
Building Examples (Images): Sorry, my computer recently got wiped, I would happily do a quick build test though.
Whats your experience with building? (Styles, Years Played): My styles are terraforming and medieval towns. I did not apply for world painter as I personally don't think I am that good yet.
Experience With World-edit and VoxelSniper?: I always use world edit, never needed to use VoxelSniper, but if VoxelSniper is needed I will put the time in to learn the basics.
Have you readied about moria and put truthful information up above?(Y,N): Yes.
10/02/2014 10:26 am
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/02/2014 4:56 am
FatMan_Games
Hello,
I will be applying for three positions on the server which are Builder, Lore Writer and World Painter. I would prefer to be a lore writer / builder out of the three I have applied for but can fill any of these roles with relative ease and little guidance. Since I am doing three I have decided to split the application into three so I don't have to keep copy and pasting or re-writing the same thing over and over again.

General Information

However if you cannot find this username, please send me your skype username and any definitive features about your profile (if any) and I will try and find you.

-Email(Optional):
Ghostfang010@gmail.com
If you proceed to not send any spam, or anything not related to the subject of the server I will give you an email that it is easier to contact me on. This is just a little protocol I do to make sure people are not going to send spam as I really don't have the effort to delete emails apply filters.

-Why do you want to help moria?:
As I have not seen any server that I have worked for or applied to this planned out, and this interesting as most RPG / RP servers are the same generic idea just with a little change expect you and the team are making a server where you have options (like you said, just like skyrim) where you can decide to do quests if you please or just go out and kill mobs

-Playtime?:
You can expect me to be playing atleast 3 hours a day, if I have to play for less I will give a valid reason why such as college assignment or real life work related or family / girlfriend related as soon as possible, this maybe before the date that I have to play less or after if it was an emergency or something that crept upon me.

-Have you readied about moria and put truthful information down below?(Y,N):
Yes

Building Information

-Building Examples (Images):
If you wish to see this in-game you will have to downgrade to 1.7.2 alongside using optifine or mcpatcher and use the conquest resource pack or some of the blocks will look out of place and also go to a server, if you do wish to proceed message me or reply and I will give you the IP and the plot co-ordinate.
http://imgur.com/a/eDIY5#0

-Whats is your experience with building? (Styles, Years Played):
I mostly build Fantasy / Medieval alongside gothic and steampunk hybrid as I do not like just steampunk. I have been playing ever since late 1.7 beta although I didn't start building servers until actual release.

-Experience With World-edit and VoxelSniper?:
I have limited experience with VoxelSniper, although I do know roughly 50% of the commands like the back of my hand and I am improving every time I use it. WorldEdit I am more familiar with, I know majority of the commands like the back of my hand.

World Painter Information

I have been using WorldPainter for quite awhile now, and have been improving every time I use it I am also beginning to learn the ropes of World Machine to enhance the overall look of the world painter maps I create and they are turning out to be pretty good (if I do say so myself)

Lore Writer Information

I have decided just to write a piece of lore for this section as it proves I know what I am doing. This has been taken from a segment of my adventure map I am creating for a popular YouTube channel.

This segment of lore and from which it has been taken from is under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike CC BY-NC-SA license which can be read upon here:
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/

Dal'morthia, the iconic beauty of the north west once named The Everbloom where the trees would grow shadow the ground it grew upon as the woodland creatures would scurry along in peace and tranquillity with the guardians. Now Dal'morthia has been split into two as the north still blooms behind the protection of the Shong'hai Mountains, the south rages on in eternal rage fueled from the fire of the Shon'dalar forces that have began to uproot the great oaks for their war machines. As the South Dal'morthia forces retreat to the Bhilrim Pass to seek refuge in the north, they come to the realisation that their once beloved king has blocked the pass as the Shon'dalar forces surround the southerners, with their war machines fueled they began to rain great starlettes emitting billowing fire although the southern Dal'morthia people did not give up they raised they weapons in a great rally and stood vast side by side in the face of the Shon'dalar forces, although the denizens of "world name" believed their creators to have deserted to planet long ago it seems that the creator of the Everbloom,Zophiel was drawn back to her creation and granted the Dal'morthia people a helping hand in the form of great plant like elements taking the forms of dragons, giants and other creatures believed to have been exterminated long ago in the war of the sanguine rose. Once the Shon'dalar forces where pushed back into their own lands, Zophiel praised the southern Dal'morthia people and in return for their great deeds she created another Everbloom although this time she renamed this place too Iaoel when she asked where the king was she was disgusted as the response and placed a curse upon the northern dal'morthia people.

Please keep in mind that this has been taken from a segment of the lore within my adventure map and is not the full lore on the Dal'morthia place and this has not been checked for grammar errors as I am getting down the basic lore and then reading it to make it grammatically correct.
10/02/2014 2:12 am
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/01/2014 6:28 pm
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/01/2014 4:19 pm
anonpmc1138852
[deleted]
10/02/2014 8:59 am
Sajary
Thank you, if you need to contact me, I'm on skype, as usual, I guess.
10/01/2014 3:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SolomonCool
Skype(With this you have x2 the chance to get accepted!): It got hacked sorry
Email(Optional): solomonbfinnon@gmail.com
Why do you want to help Moria?: I like helping servers so much.
Work time?: 6 hours a day
Examples or a nice example paragraph: OVER a 10 billion years ago there was something called nothing that nothing was just seriously nothing it stud there doing nothing one day nothing banged into an astroid that made an alien like figure Yalki. Yalki created everything the earth other planets everything except one day the sun was down everyone felt sad very sad black mist came out of nowhere to destroy and kill Yalkis people who are these people tho? what are they? Why is everyone sad and why is there black fog killing everyone?. That was just an example hope you liked it
Extra Information: Im VERY VERY EXTREMELY patient and i like a little laugh while working with others
10/01/2014 3:36 pm
Sajary
This looks awesome! And I'm a 'lil desperate, so I'll apply as a Lore Creator, because my passion of writing lore's is big, bigger than the earth.

Skype: Gringotta, I rarely speak, since I'm very shy and my accent is... Uh, not good..

Email: gringotta@gmail.com, I would be glad if you could give me information on Skype, because I'm not on my mail so often.

Why do you want to help Moria?: Because, first of all, I find MMORPG servers extremely fun, since I already play(ed) on two others, I stopped playing on them because I want something new, something exciting - And this was awesome.
This project might get big, I wouldn't be surprised if this server got real famous just over a few weeks, maybe even days!

Work time?: Since I'm busy with school and Skyrim - I'm addicted to Skyrim... - I might get up to 1-2 hours per day. (Mon - Fri) But on the weekends I can get up to max 10 hours, minimal 3 hours.

Examples or a nice example paragraph: I once wrote an lore that was about a guy, young wizard, searched for a special flower, named "The Black Orzh" for his grandpa, who was sick, and if his grandpa didn't get this flower, he would die!
The young wizard. named Sa'jary Me'thilnias, went to the nation Roreg Logh, because it was a legend about the Black Orzh, it said: "The Black Orch can be found only in Roreg Logh's *****" The last word was gone, thin air.
And so the Adventure began, he searched through whole Roreg Logh, till he found the town Slaszhjirr, a town, which had the gorge....

The gorge was an ancient city, built in a ravine, which was formed like a wheel.
Did he find the Black Orzh and the other ingredients to the soup he was making for his grandpa? We'll never know...

Extra Information: I feel like I could do alot for this server, with my big creativity and matureness. (I don't find myself mature, but my friend's does >.>)
I can tell, I have some problems with my english, so please correct me, if I'm wrong.
My biggest problem might be a/an, I don't know where to place it.
And my timezone is CET, Central European Time, so when I posted this it was 21:36/9:36PM.

I guess that's it, wish me good luck.
Edit: (And yes, this was my first post on this account in this website, I haven't been interested in anything, except for now.)
10/01/2014 3:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
DarkOdin
This Project will be one of the best!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome