Neolyte Network Server Network Hiring

Wrdle's Avatar Wrdle10/4/15 6:53 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 49
12/28/2015 10:24 pm
Wrdle's Avatar Wrdle
Applications are now to be made on the Neolyte forums with the new format. http://forums.neolyte.net/forums/moderator-applications.23/
This is a lot to read but will be worth it in the end if you decide to apply!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Galaxy Cube Network! Galaxy Cube Network is a highly sophisticated Minecraft Server Network. We are looking to hire staff including Moderators and Admins. We are wanting dedicated staff members to help with the moderation of the server and if you are admin, the operation of staff and punishments. For every staff member will will require you to sign up for our slack team to use a staff communication.

About the server
We have just released our Beta. We have a website which is up and running however is full of bugs and still being configured (http://galaxycube.net). Our server is currently nearly always up (play.galaxycube.net) is available to join and play. This doc is set out in parts, so you only need to read the part important to you.

Moderator:
Moderator Duties:
  • Required to moderate the network
  • Required to follow punishment handbook (Coming Soon)
  • Sort out player problems
  • Report to Senior Moderators
  • Regularly active

Moderator Requirements:
  • At least 12
  • Fill out Application form
  • Go through interview stage

Senior Moderator:
Senior Moderator Duties:
  • Required to moderate the network
  • Required to follow punishment handbook (Coming Soon)
  • Sort out player Problems
  • Keep moderators inline
  • Regularly active

Senior Moderator Requirements:
  • Recommended 13
  • Fill out application form

Quick hint: Admin and any other ranks above will be hard to get to make sure to try your hardest and put in the best quality you can!

Administration:
Admin Duties:
  • Take feedback from players and report to Quality Assurance Manager.
  • Keep all other staff inline.
  • Help other staff
  • Moderate network
  • Inspire staff
  • Help with network decisions
  • Regularly active

Admin Requirements:
  • Recommended 14 years of age
  • Fill out application form

Departments:
We are hiring in these departments
Department of Communication:
  • Head of Communication – Reports back to Owners about feedback, staff applications. Manages Feedback. -TAKEN
  • Quality Assurance Manager – 2nd in charge for managing feedback by reporting to the Owners about ways in which the server can be improved. Monthly report on feedback and way in which the server can be improved.
  • [TAKEN]
  • Staff Manager – 2nd in charge for managing Staff Applications and keeps staff informed of current server position and upcoming events. Monthly Report of server staff.

APPLICATION:
Moderator/Admin
  • What are you applying for?
  • What is your Full Name?
  • What is your email?
  • Skype username?
  • Age?
  • What other languages can you fluently speak?
  • Roughly how many hours can you dedicate?
  • Do you have a microphone?
  • Why do you want to become a moderator/admin?
  • What is your Time Zone?
  • Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it?
  • Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where?
  • Tell us about yourself and anything else?

Department of Communication Application
  • What are you applying for?
  • What is your Full Name?
  • What is your email?
  • Skype username?
  • Age?
  • What other languages can you fluently speak?
  • Roughly how many hours can you dedicate weekly?
  • What is your Time Zone?
  • Do you have a microphone?
  • Why do you want to help at Galaxy Cube?
  • Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it?
  • Are you able to write monthly reports?
  • Do you speak English and have good grammar?
  • Do you have previous experience being doing these jobs, if so, where?
  • Tell us about yourself and anything else?

Go out spread the world and let's develop a MC server to suite us all.
If you don't want to apply at least leave suggestions on good ideas and suggestions.
Thanks a lot!

A few reminders before you start:
  • If you are accepted on PMC you have
  • NOT
  • been accepted for a staff rank.You must go through a interview stage.
  • During the interview stage you
  • CAN
  • be declined.
  • As a staff member you are the face of the network and determine how players feel about the network.
  • If you are accepted for a staff rank you agree to not tell or distribute confidential information about the network even if you leave or are demoted.

Kind Regards, InitializingDev
Wrdle
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2015 10:24 pm
Wrdle
We are still always looking for new recruits. Make sure to apply now!
12/09/2015 1:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MagicNightLightKing
What are you applying for?Senior Moderator if possible if not then any is fine with me.

What is your Full Name?James Moir

What is your email?Kingwerewolfbash@gmail.com

Skype username?MagicNightLightlight

Age?13

What other languages can you fluently speak?No not really

Roughly how many hours can you dedicate?Around 3 hours at least a day and weekends 4 or 5.

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin?Because i feel that i can change this myself and also help people who need help and to be honest i am not in for the rank or perms i am in for the pressure of helping people and for me to grow as a person, I believe that my skills can come in handy for this network.

What is your Time Zone?UTC+12:00

Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it?No not at the moment.

Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where?Yes but there is no need for me to go into to detail because i have already explained it before.

Tell us about yourself and anything else?I would like the inview to be on friday or a weekend thank you.
11/11/2015 10:11 pm
Robo_ _Cop
What are you applying for? Senior Moderator
What is your Full Name? Jackson ( ill tell you my last name on skype)
What is your email? Ill tell you my email on skype
Skype username? jackson.pintor
Age? 13
What other languages can you fluently speak? None
Roughly how many hours can you dedicate? 2-3 hours daily
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? It seems like a fun learning experience and i think people will like me because im nice and i deal with situations good
What is your Time Zone? Mountain standard time
Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? Ive been banned on the lava network because i supposedly hacked but i didn't
Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? No
Tell us about yourself and anything else? I like minecraft but i also love steam games like Garrys mod. I love queen music. Most think i am depressed by my monotone voice but i am indeed not DEPRESSED
11/11/2015 9:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
PsychotiiX_
What are you applying for? Senior Moderator

What is your Full Name? Logan Capuano

What is your email? uncryptedgame@gmail.com (Business Inquiries Only)

Skype username? live:logancapuano12_1 (Anyone who adds me without me authorizing the action, will be automatically rejected)

Age? 13

What other languages can you fluently speak? Nope, just english.

Roughly how many hours can you dedicate? 1-2 Hours (Mon-Fri) Give or take a few. 3-4 Hours (Saturday and Sunday)

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I believe i could be a good addition to the team. I have a fair amount of experience in moderating, and i learn fairly fast. Most servers have a different way of doing things, and how they take action to a problem. So people who can adapt fast to how a server operates can be a good addition. A staff team is the soul of a server. Without it, it will fall apart eventually. And i hope to contribute to Galaxy in whatever way i can. Because its run by some people i've known for a while now.

What is your Time Zone? EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? I have been banned on a few servers, Mainly for false reports, or suspected hacks.

Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? A few servers in fact. Including Essence Network, MineTrek, and a couple others (Which i cant name).

Tell us about yourself and anything else? Im a 13 year old teenager. I love anything too do with computer. Thats pretty much it to be honest.

- Note: Thanks for reading my app. It has been updated as of today Thursday, December 3rd. I hope i get feedback soon. Bye!
10/31/2015 3:05 pm
Lordsparklz
Initilizing do you mind adding my new skype ( iistrafes) . Sorry for the inconvenience
10/31/2015 10:14 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
darween
APPLICATION:
Moderator/Admin
What are you applying for? Admin or Staff Manager.

What is your Full Name? Darien, I will tell you my last name if I get accepted.

What is your email? darien.plant@gmail.com

Skype username? darien.schroeder (Picture of a MC character)

Age? 14

What other languages can you fluently speak? Only English

Roughly how many hours can you dedicate? I can dedicate 2-3 hours on weekdays every day and 4-5 hours every day on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I believe your server has potential and I want to help out your server to the best of my abilities. I also know teamwork is important and I believe that this is a very important part in a servers staff. Which is why I want to become Admin so I can help people work together and keep the server together. I have seen many times servers failing because of the staff not working together and I don't want this to happen to this server. I also know hot to edit plugins, make groups, add perms, ban, kick, banip, mute. Although the only thing I don't know how to do yet is make plugins but I can do pretty much anything else. If staff where fighting I would ask what the problem is and why. If I can't work it out then I would notify you. If a staff and player were fighting or the staff was abusing the player then I would come in ask for each side of the fight then if the staff was abusing I would let you know what has happened or if the player was I would give him a warning and let him know if he did it again he would either get muted or banned or tempbanned for a certain amount of time. If I find that staff are always fighting i will contact you and explain the situation and what is happening. If anyone is hacking I will ban them. If anyone is constantly cussing I will give them a warning and if they still do I will mute them. I also have seen by even just how much time you have spent writing the description that you put a lot of time and effort even into the little things and I want to be on a team that can work together and that we can put effort into the small things. Also I help out people coming onto the server as much as I can without giving them items more like teaching them the mechanics of the server. I love helping people out and getting them on the server and also I take suggestions from people as well and if the suggestion is big I'll let you know and let you decide whether or not we will do it.

What is your Time Zone? Mountain Time

Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? No

Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? Yes, I have been on my friends server. I have also been on many other servers which have failed because either the owner didn't know how to run a server or the staff would fight and the owner wouldn't do anything and I would try but without the owners help I couldn't do it and they crashed. Although over my time of be a staff member I have learned some valuables things about servers a bit by a bit and I have now taken that lesson with me.

Tell us about yourself and anything else? I know how to edit plugins, add groups, change perms, ban, banip, tempban, kick, or mute. I also really believe in teamwork and I try to get people to work together to the best of my ability. I am learning to do graphics designs, animations and coding. I am friendly most of the time but I get serious when I need to like when someone is fighting.

Thank you for your time and considering my application.
10/31/2015 9:19 am
Wrdle
LordsparklzWhat are you applying for? Staff Manager

What is your Full Name? Harry Mcantosh

What is your email? cosmic1436@gmail.com

Skype username? Lordsparklz

Age? 15

Accepted. Your application was above expected. I will contact you on Skype for your interview.
10/28/2015 5:38 am
Lordsparklz
What are you applying for? Staff Manager

What is your Full Name? Harry Mcantosh

What is your email? cosmic1436@gmail.com

Skype username? Lordsparklz

Age? 15

What other languages can you fluently speak?

English is my primary language. however I can also speak French And Japanese to some extent.

Roughly how many hours can you dedicate weekly?

During the week I am able to dedicate at least 4-5 hours into managing staff applications and other staff manager requirements. On the weekend I am able to dedicate at least 6+ hours into moderating the server.

What is your Time Zone? GMT +10 (Australia)

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I currently use Turtle Beaches p11's as my main mic. However I am looking to invest in a 500$ microphone so I can improve my gaming and audio experience.

Why do you want to help at Galaxy Cube?

A lot of things make up an amazing staff manager: maturity - which comes with age and experience -and, friendliness - a positive outlook to both life and the Minecraft community. Also willing to help anyone who needs help or is feeling down and, just as importantly, dedication - dedicating your time to the server.

During my time of being an active staff manager on many servers, I have developed the skills of friendliness, maturity and dedication. For instance, being friendly means always being positive and never trying to pull other members down. This may involve making sure everyone is happy and enjoying their experience on Galaxy Cube, never being negative if someone is not as talented as you, or overall just being a friendly person that the whole community would want to be with. Activity is another key characteristic that I value. For instance, over the past 4-5 weeks I have been extremely active, whether I'm raiding someone's base, leading my faction to war, or having a laugh with some mates who I may or may not know. I have also set up a table showing the duration of time I am eligible of managing the server's staff each day. This can range from 4-5 hours on weekdays and 7+ hours on weekends. Maturity is also another huge strength of which I have demonstrated as a an experienced staff manager. For me this often involves: being able to see each situation as unique and adapting my style accordingly, I appreciate when others praise or complement me. I feel good when they approve. However, I know that there will always be people who disapprove of my opinions, but I am confident in myself and I am more than capable of working through situations where disagreement might present itself. I don’t take myself too seriously. I am able to enjoy a good laugh with friends and others I may not know, even when they are the butt of the joke. I believe these are some of the attributes that define a good staff Manager.

Every day, I am always craving to log into Minecraft and review staff applications, I am always eager to both explore and help give positive feedback in every way that I can. If given the opportunity, I would go above and beyond to make sure that every player which joins Galaxy Cube is welcomed and taken care of to the best of my abilities ~ this includes, but is not limited to: greeting players, answering questions, settling disputes and handling racism/threats in the way that best fits my position as a staff candidate.

Finally, I would like to explain a few more characteristics that I value and how each one sets me apart from other applicants. For instance, I don't like to abandon things I have started, and I like to achieve my goals I have set myself. I am also active in chat and speak to people often. I am able to record hackers or expunge abusers if required. Another thing that sets me apart is the way I am always willing to help people. Since I don't live in the United States, most staff members are asleep when I am awake, which means I offer the Galaxy Cube community a 24/7 solution, further improving user experience .​

Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it?

I have not been banned off any servers recently. My most recent ban was on a server called lone wolves when I ask in chat whether anyone wanted to 1v1 Kohi.

Are you able to write monthly reports?

I am more than eligible to write monthly reports. Managing staff on previous servers has been an amazing job I have endeavoured. Every report that I write will have explicit information on upcoming server events and newly promotions.

Do you speak English and have good grammar?

I will be quiet honest, my grammar and english skills are above standard for my age group. I am currently writing newspaper articles for my school and I have received straight A's for nearly every exam or reportable task I have participated in for english. By reviewing this application you would have a good understanding of my grammar and english capabilities.

Do you have previous experience being doing these jobs, if so, where?

I have an abundant amount of previous staff experience , including managing staff applications and administrating on multiple servers. Let's start with the The Mineslam Network, I was staff manager for around a month on that server which was a originally a factions server, but it has also recently released skyblock. This server averaged around 100 players daily on it. Mineplex was my second place of moderation, I was Moderator for around two months and learned various skills that contributes to my staff experience. I met a great amount of staff on the server to which we had a great amount of scenarios to which a staff member would have to warn the player for the rule they are breaking. The third server I was staff on was a server called Potuppvp which was a KitPvP server; soon, after proving myself worthy,I was promoted to an Administrative position. The server averaged around 30-45 players daily.​

Tell us about yourself and anything else?

In conclusion I would like to explain some of the main aspects which describes me as a gamer and a person in general. I'm a very dilligent person. I am extremely good at applying myself to tasks. One of the biggest characteristics I value is dedication, which I have mentioned many times throughout my application. I have many hobbies other than gaming. I am particularly skilled at playing many sports. Most sports I play require me to collaborate with my team mates, and test my social skills on and off the court. Basketball has helped me a lot through life and it has also helped me build strong connections with members of the Minecraft community. Acting is also another major hobby that I strongly endeavour. Through my previous years of acting I have taken part in almost every school play and musical. Acting has helped build my confidence and dedication, in terms of attending regular rehearsals and singing or acting in front of an audience.

In summary, I know that with my age, my outgoing friendly personality and my professional qualification as staff manager, I would make a most excellent addition to an already amazing group of Staff candidates!

Whatever the decision, I do thank you for taking the time to read my application and look forward to whatever your decision may be.

Thanks again for your time, I greatly appreciate it.
Kind regards,
_iistrafes​
10/28/2015 3:59 am
Wrdle
[quote="zadnik88"][center][b]What are you applying for?[/b]
Admin

[b]What is your Full Name?[/b]
Tom, my last name I'd rather not say in public.

[b]What is your email?[/b]
I'll tell you this on skype.

[b]Skype username?[/b]
kek.ti
[/quote] Accepted! I have contacted you on Skype!
10/23/2015 10:43 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
JavaConfigs
What are you applying for?
Admin

What is your Full Name?
Tom, my last name I'd rather not say in public.

What is your email?
I'll tell you this on skype.

Skype username?
kek.ti

Age?
16 years old.

I cannot fluently speak any other languages other than English however I am learning Mandarin which is like chinese.

Roughly how many hours can dedicate
4-5 hours a day.

Yes.

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin?
To be honest, to help servers, a lot of people don't believe me when I say this, they say "why dont you just make a shop?", "why do you do it for free?". I do it for the enjoyment of helping, that's why I'd like to receive this opportunity on this large network soon to open to help you, the server owner, the server itself, and most importantly the server players.

What is your Time Zone?
My current timezone is GMT Perth Australia.

I have no bans that I've known of in minecraft.

Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? I do indeed, I have been on many many servers over the past few years, some popular, some not. Sadly most of them have shut down and the others that have stayed online I have retired from as I did take a break from Minecraft for a bit, but now I'm back. The servers are all shut down, so there isn't a point of listing them, but the biggest server I'd worked on was a 300 player faction server as an Admin.

Not really much you need to know about me, I'm Tom, i'm 16 years old and I'm a minecraft server enthusiast. I play soccer, footy & cricket. I live in Australia & I am still in school.
10/23/2015 8:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IamJustJaydon
What are you applying for? : Mod
What is your Full Name? Jaydon
What is your email? jaydon.lam@outlook.com
Skype username? IamJustJaydon

Age? 11 I know im young but i try it
What other languages can you fluently speak? Dutch
Roughly how many hours can dedicate 2+
Do you have a microphone? Yes, but i cant talk english very well.
Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? Cuz i want to help people and help your server growing
What is your Time Zone? Amsterdam
Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? Yes for advertisment but its a mistake, someone hacked my mojang account but i changed my password now
Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? Yes, i was trial mod but the server stopped
Tell us about yourself and anything else? Im dutch,
10/23/2015 8:10 am
Wrdle
_GymRat----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you applying for: Moderator

What is your Full Name: Sirat Bhatti

What is your email: youevenpvp@gmail.com

Skype username: the.great.domskii

Accepted! I have contacted you on Skype with important information.
10/17/2015 11:37 am
ToastMeats
What are you applying for? Admin
What is your Full Name? Tom
What is your email? roastmeats@gmail.com
Skype username? roastmeats
Age? 14
What other languages can you fluently speak? None fluently, I know some Spanish though.
Roughly how many hours can dedicate?: Depends how much I'm needed, but probably a lot.
Do you have a microphone? Yes, but I'm not a fan of Skype calls. I'll only talk if I absolutely need to.
Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I want to help out a server, and this looks like it'll be a good network, seeing that your application process looks pretty good. I'd love to help out and see how this thing turns out!
What is your Time Zone? EST
Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? Nope
Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where?
- TheNova Network (Helper, Moderator, Event Manager)
- CakeLegends (Server Manager) -Still in Progress-
- CakeCraft (Server Manager/Co-Owner) -Shut Down-
- A few smaller servers that I've managed

Tell us about yourself and anything else? I'm a really good leader, which always helps if you're an Admin!

Not that this really applies to my application, but here's some more about me and info regarding my management skills: post3656155.html?hilit=roastmeats#p3656155
10/17/2015 10:41 am
_GymRat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you applying for: Moderator

What is your Full Name: Sirat Bhatti

What is your email: youevenpvp@gmail.com

Skype username: the.great.domskii

What other languages can you fluently speak: I'm from Canada so I speak English fluently

Roughly how many hours can you dedicate weekly: 4 hours weekdays and 4-6 hours weekends

What is your Time Zone: UTC+08:00

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Why do you want to help at Galaxy Cube: I think that this server has great potential. I can tell that just by looking at the website which looks very professional, meaning that this server is the real deal and so if enough hard work and dedication is put into it, it has the ability to become one of the biggest networks out there in the minecraft server community.

I have NEVER been banned on a server before

As a matter of fact, I am. Since I am in 10th grade, we're required to write multiple essays a month for assessments and they require a minimum of 1300 words each . To be honest, I think that I will enjoy writing monthly reports as I would feel as I am a lot closer to the server community and that it is benefiting from my help.

I do speak English fluently as I have mentioned above and I think that on a scale from 1/10, my grammar is around 8 or 9 definitely

I have had more than 5 servers in total. Which means that I have a lot of experience configuring plugins but I do not think that is what a moderator does. A moderator on a Minecraft server usually enforces rules and would be in charge unless a person with higher authority is online. The moderator is also a person who maintains peace, issuing warnings to people who are breaking the rules and also placing bans upon players who fail to follow server instructions.

I have been a moderator a countless amount of times (I have literally lost track on how many servers I've been a moderator on ). Fortunately I do know what is required for this position and since I have a lot of experience with it, I think that I would fit perfectly into this position since I am also very great at interacting with and communicating to the players of the server community
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/17/2015 9:58 am
Wrdle
Sivester9922What are you applying for?
All positions

What is your Full Name?
Reece Hartley

What is your email?
hartley.reece@gmail.com

Skype username?
Private Message me for it

Accepted!
10/17/2015 7:27 am
Sivester9922
All positions

What is your Full Name?
Reece Hartley

What is your email?
hartley.reece@gmail.com

Skype username?
Private Message me for it

Age?

N/A

3 Hours

Yes

I want to become a staff member because I have an aptitude for moderation. I also want this position because I believe that the server can benefit from my skills and work ethic

What is your Time Zone?
UTC + 10

I have no bans on other servers

Yes (In order of importance)
- Owner
- Head Admin
- Admin * 2
- Moderator * 3
- Officer (Exclusive to Bluestone Servers)

I'm just a hardworking high school student that has a lot of spare time to waste
10/17/2015 6:36 am
Wrdle
bump
10/17/2015 2:20 am
Wrdle
bump
10/17/2015 12:37 am
Wrdle
bump
10/14/2015 4:13 am
Wrdle
XeraphGarenWhat are you applying for?
Any Position Available

What is your Full Name?
Edward Ang

What is your email?
cyberthief98@hotmail.com

Skype username?
id rather not say it here, pm me if you want it

Accepted!
10/11/2015 7:13 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
XeraphGaren
Any Position Available

What is your Full Name?
Edward Ang

What is your email?
cyberthief98@hotmail.com

Skype username?
id rather not say it here, pm me if you want it

Age?

a bit of Chinese

2 hours a day max

Yep

Like all servers where I staff at, I aim to raise the loyal player base so that the server is shown to be a prominent one in the community where players would keep coming back to. Also, from my experience, I want to test myself, seeing that I have only staffed 3 network servers in the span of 4 years. So its a good testing point for me to see if I have improved.

What is your Time Zone?
GMT + 7/8

Three times. One by a corrupt admin dishing out bans to all the staff members that complained about him. Another when the Owner got tired of me being staff cause I got most of the attention, rather than him. And the final one was when my staff mates (not including me) attempted a coup d' etat on the owners and failed, leading to the banning of all the staff members.

Too many times, Co-owner once, Head Admin twice, Admin 3 times, moderator for like around 25 servers.

Nothin much about me, just that I'm a slob that does alot of productive things on the PC.

Apart from MC, I staffed a GMOD TTT server called SeriousTTT. It's one of the more popular TTT servers and heck, it was stressful.
10/11/2015 5:57 am
Wrdle
bump
10/11/2015 4:45 am
Wrdle
bump
10/06/2015 7:59 am
Wrdle
Warp5What are you applying for? Administrator position
Accepted, your application was good and I would like to see what you might be able to bring to Galaxy Cube. I will get in contact with soon by either Email or Skype
10/05/2015 8:22 am
Warp5
[Content removed]
10/05/2015 8:02 am
Wrdle
smokinbrandonWhat are you applying for?
Head of Communication/Staff Manager

What is your Full Name?
Brandon Rouse

What is your email?
Will pm you if accepted or will send via Skype

Skype username?
Smokinbrandon 15
Accepted! I will get in contact with you by either Skype or Email in the next couple days for your interview!
10/05/2015 7:22 am
smokinbrandon
Head of Communication/Staff Manager

What is your Full Name?
Brandon Rouse

What is your email?
Will pm you if accepted or will send via Skype

Skype username?
Smokinbrandon 15

Age?
17 1/2

German

~25 during week and at least 12 on weekends

What is your Time Zone?
Eastern

Yes I currently use a pair of ASTRO Gaming A40 Wireless Headset

This server appears to be a serious server and I'm more than willing to lend a hand

As far as I'm concerned I don't think so. But I'm not 100% sure. If your asking if I break lot of rules then the answer is no.

Yes! I am certified in all Microsoft office products and I have my specialist certificate. I also am in a writing class so I'm getting better and better.

Yes, I have great grammar and speak perfect English. Look at the rest of ny application and notice that it is error free and has no grammatical errors.

For staff manager yes. I ran a very successful find server at one point and all the staff applications where chosen by me. I also managed staff and made sure ny members had 100% devotion. I used to help my grandfather do monthly sales reports but he has since passed. Other than that no.

Well I'm 17 years old, a senior, and a recheck. I drive a jacked up 2008 F-250 that has a v8 powerstroke motor. If you need to know anything else, just ask!
10/05/2015 6:45 am
NebsGaming
actually 2 mistakes
10/05/2015 6:35 am
NebsGaming
lol there is a funny mistake. Let's see if you can find it
10/05/2015 6:34 am
NebsGaming
I know its not completely following format but still and my skype is pooma02 and I can only call on weekend afternoons
10/05/2015 6:31 am
NebsGaming
NebulaMenFTW's
Application Mod Form​

~~​

Minecraft Username:​

NebulaMenFTW

~~​

How long have you been playing on the server?:​

Not too long, since September 6th, 2015.​

~~​

What is your best memory playing the server?:​

A memory that everyone should have; feeling loved and accepted when you sign on for the first time. Among my other favorite memories are staying up past sunrise working on huge projects, and leading my wonderful faction.​

~~​

List everything you've ever done to contribute to the server, outside of the game:​

I have tried to make all happy, I tried to help (but I was not staff so it was very hard).
~~​

Any past moderating experiences? If so, please describe:​

No, but I am currently one of the most paying donors and this server's sister server. Arranging the small crowd and encouraging them to get involved is a very gratifying experience.​

~~​

Describe yourself:​

Okay, here we go. I'm 13, and mature for my age even though I can get a little out of hand sometimes. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player and have been on over 12 hours a day since I joined, disregarding the two days that I had no access to a computer.​

~~​

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would make a difference in UberNetwork:​

I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​

~~​

Have you read the Moderator Guidelines?:​

Yes, and I took notes on the more complicated commands because I tend to mix those up.​

~~​

Do you know all of the UberNetwork rules?:​

Yes i'm trying as hard as possible to follow them.

~~​

Timezone:​

IST (Indian Standard Time)

~~​

Additional comments:​

I know I'm somewhat new here, and that I still have some learning to do. I don't expect to be accepted, and instead am just hoping to get the experience of filling out the form properly. Thank you for reading!
10/05/2015 6:11 am
Wrdle
bump
10/05/2015 3:01 am
MagicNightLight
What are you applying for?Moderator

What is your Full Name?James Moir

What is your email?J.moirgames@gmail.com

Skype username?magicnnightlight

Age?13

What other languages can you fluently speak?None a bit of french just a bit

Roughly how many hours can dedicate: 4 or 3 hours during the week and 4 or 5 on weekends

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I want to make a different have fun and met new people i also want to learn new things that i never new before. I have also been admin but the server shutdown to.

What is your Time Zone?UTC

Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? Nope not once

Helper: i have been before but got demoted due to me being unmuture but that was like last year and i have changed.

Admin:It was on a friend's server went down hill and the server got shutdown it was because the staff didn't apply and they got free staff.

Tell us about yourself and anything else? Really nothing apart from i will do may best
10/05/2015 2:41 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Lennie2306
How did I go with my application?
10/05/2015 3:41 am
Wrdle
Sorry Lennie but we requrie our staff to have a mic for our network.
10/05/2015 3:49 am
Lennie2306
Don't Worry
10/05/2015 1:46 am
Wrdle
bump
10/04/2015 11:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
_GamingGodz_
What are you applying for?Admin
What is your Full Name?Dwayne Johnson P. Villanueva
What is your email?pvpconvoy@gmail.com
Skype username?pvpconvoymaster
Age?25
What other languages can you fluently speak?filipino & english
Roughly how many hours can dedicate? 5-10 hours a day
Why do you want to become a moderator/admin?Becouse i want to help your server with maintanance problem bugs and maybe some abusive staff.
What is your Time Zone?UTC+08:00
Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it?No
Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where?Yes but the server shut down.And im only a dev on the server lavaraft ip:lavacraft.mcpro.co
Tell us about yourself and anything else?I am actually very experienced in being a plugin manager but im now applygin for admin so i can work my way up to head admin if there is any. Im also very unique i have applied on other servers and got accepted.
Thank you for reading
-GamingDeveloper <== (IGN)
10/04/2015 11:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Wr41th
What are you applying for?admin
What is your Full Name?broc knight
What is your email?brocknight97@gmail.com
Skype username?Mr_Wraith
Age?18
What other languages can you fluently speak?n/a
Roughly how many hours can dedicate 5+ daily
Do you have a microphone?yes
Why do you want to become a moderator/admin?i believe i can make a difference. i know how do deal with people and how to deal with people who are breaking the rules... willing to skype to explain
What is your Time Zone?EST
Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it?no
Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? yes on galaxygeri.mcph.eu
Tell us about yourself and anything else?i am 18. i like to manage servers to help them get to the top. i havent found my calling on one yet but i believe this one could be different. contact me if interested
10/04/2015 10:55 pm
Lennie2306
What are you applying for? Moderator
What is your Full Name? Elle Warren
What is your email? ellewarren09@outlook.com
Skype username? N/A Do not use as I want to stay private
Age? 14
What other languages can you fluently speak? N/A
Roughly how many hours can dedicate School time 2-3 holiday 4-7
Do you have a microphone? No
Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I would like to become moderator as I want to help players and to help the server develop, I also think that I am quite mature.
What is your
Time Zone? ACDT (Adelaide)
Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? No I haven't
Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? I have on a few servers I have been mod on OPCraft2 and are awaiting the rank on Striving PvP. I have been admin on a few servers around 2 years ago.
Tell us about yourself and anything else? I have been playing minecraft for 3 and a half years, I live in Adelaide, Australia. I am also a Pentaholic.

Thanks for reading my application.
10/04/2015 10:53 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Wr41th
is there an app for builders
10/04/2015 10:49 pm
Wrdle
iiCrimsonWhat are you applying for?
Head of Communication

What is your Full Name?
Piper Lewis

What is your email?
kraftxmc@gmail.com

Skype username?
kraft_mc
Accepted I have texted and sent a friend request on Skype!
10/04/2015 10:48 pm
Wrdle
ShadowOfMySinsWhat are you applying for? Mod or Admin.

What is your Full Name? Anthony Stegent

What is your email? Harrysgameshd@gmail.com

Skype username? Shadowofsins
Accepted, I have added and sent friend request on skype!
10/04/2015 10:46 pm
Wrdle
bump
10/04/2015 7:49 pm
ShadowOfMySins
What are you applying for? Mod or Admin.

What is your Full Name? Anthony Stegent

What is your email? Harrysgameshd@gmail.com

Skype username? Shadowofsins

Age? 17 years old

What other languages can you fluently speak? English

Roughly how many hours can dedicate about 6 hours daily and weekends more!

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I have been looking for a server that is active and not just going to die within a week or two. I feel this server may go BIG and i can help it go big. Please give me a chance and allow me to show you how i can help this server grow! I love helping servers!

Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? No i have never been banned before from a server! Not even Muted!

Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? I was mod and almost got Admin for NemeGaming but me and Owner got into a small fight because i wanted to ban his IRL friend who was hacking.

Tell us about yourself and anything else? I'm 17 years old and i act like it i can help create a amazing beautiful website! Also if yall don't already have a Skyblock i wanna create the server and run it and be Admin/Manager for the server im very good with plugins and perms and Donor ranks! Please give me this chance!
10/04/2015 7:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
NinjaSkillzFTW
What are you applying for? Admin or Moderator( Any is fine with me)
What is your Full Name? Memo Reyes
What is your email? memationz@gmail.com
Skype username? NinjaSkillzFTW
Age? 14
What other languages can you fluently speak? English And Spanish
Roughly how many hours can dedicate around:2-3( if i have a bit of homework
Do you have a microphone? No
Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I want to help people in a new server, help them find their way around how everything works, help people who need it in general, and to stop people on servers from hacking or glitching
Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? I have never been banned before
Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? Yes i have been Head-Admin on 2 servers and Moderator on 3, they all shut down but the owners were friendly and we had fun, i did help people who joined when the owner wasnt on, and i warned hackers when some joined
Tell us about yourself and anything else? I dont speak much
10/04/2015 7:33 pm
iiCrimson
Head of Communication

What is your Full Name?
Piper Lewis

What is your email?
kraftxmc@gmail.com

Skype username?
kraft_mc

Age?
I am 15 years old.

I can speak a little bit of Spanish but not fluently. Other than that I speak English.

Daily I can dedicate around 5-7 hours so weekly that would be 35 at least?

Yes

I want to help Galaxy Cube because I can already see that this server has a good attitude and plan for where it's going. I looked at the website and it looked professional and clean, that show that this server is already dedicated to going somewhere and I want to be a part of it. I also want to help because one of the things that I enjoy most about being staff on Minecraft servers is being able to help and get to know a community and take it to a whole new level. I can give many ideas on how to improve and get more players online. For example creating events with rewards.

I bought this account from someone so I'm not really sure. Since I've bought it, I have not been banned on any other minecraft server.

Yes, I enjoy writing as it is one of the things I do all the time. I would have no problem writing monthly reports.

Yes, I've taken AP English since I've been in highschool.

Yes,

On two servers that were quite successful I held a position quite like this. Those servers being:

Ayku Network: I worked on this server for quite awhile until I resigned when the owners started having separate opinions on everything. For example one of the owners would say "Accept an application if it was detailed." then the other would say something different like, "It's not about the application it's more about how they do in the interview." Basically they both had different ideas on everything. On this server I was basically Staff Manager/ Head-Admin. I would look at applications, interview the applicants, make sure that each staff member was doing their job, and report back to the owners about what would improve the network.

A-PvP: I resigned from the staff team on this server because this was when I was really busy with a few different sports and my hands were tied. The owner was accepted for a job at McProHosting as a support tech (solving tickets) and was almost never on the server to fix bugs, and his standards were too high for hiring a developer. One day none of the mods could mute and it was just hectic. On that server I was promoted to Admin, then Staff-Manager and did basically the same thing that I did on the last server. Since I’ve resigned I don’t know if it still up now but when it was up it did have a really good player base and community so there was actually a chat to moderate instead of a dead chat.

I am a music geek I love music more than anything in the world.

Music Is one of the best things that I could have. I like to listen to it but also play it. Some of my favorite artists and bands are Jai Waetford, Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Bring me the Horizon, etc. My favorite part of music is creating it and playing it. I play the alto saxophone in my school’s wind ensemble, the tenor saxophone in my school’s jazz band. More for my enjoyment, I play the guitar. I’ve loved playing music since I was little. I would stand on the kitchen counter with my plastic guitar and sing as loud as I could to my favorite song at the time. Later I actually learned how to play the song.

Other than that I hope you enjoyed my application and thank you for the amazing opportunity and for reading this application!

-Piper | Kraft_
10/04/2015 7:36 am
Wrdle
GamerGirlz0428Spot Applying For: I am applying for Moderator/Admin

Full name: Brianna Montes

IGN: GamerGirlz0428

Language: I speak English and I am taking Spanish in school! I do not speak Spanish fluently yet!

(Age shouldn't matter though because I have A LOT of experience and I am VERY reliable!)

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)

Ok I have added you on Skype and am pleased to inform you that you have bee moved to the pending stage. Contact us asap for the interview.
10/04/2015 7:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Bri_Boo
Spot Applying For: I am applying for Moderator/Admin

Full name: Brianna Montes

IGN: GamerGirlz0428

Language: I speak English and I am taking Spanish in school! I do not speak Spanish fluently yet!

(Age shouldn't matter though because I have A LOT of experience and I am VERY reliable!)

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for 6 years. I started on PE, then went to Xbox360 and finally got PC, so I know how to play all versions

Email: bestlaugh09@gmail.com

How long have you been playing Pixelmon? I have never personally played Pixelmon, but I have watched videos and I love it! I can also answer ANY questions people have about it!

Have you had any previous bans?
I have NEVER been banned before!

If so, reasons for previous bans:

Level of maturity 1 to 10: I would say I am a 9/10 because no body is perfect. I can be very funny and nice if everyone is being good, but if there are people breaking rules I can become very strict and serious!

Any previous experience?
I have A LOT of experience with working for servers! I have been
Helper
Builder
Head Moderator
Admin
Head Admin
Co-Owner
Owner (Yes I did own my own server)
Here is some proof:
PAX: http://imgur.com/mktWYM7
FA Atlanta: http://imgur.com/S6AfgiX
BriCraft (My Server): http://imgur.com/YcvCfWV
How much time can you contribute to the server per day:
I can be on the server for 4+ hours a day! I will usually be on for 6+ hours on weekends!

Why do you want to be part of this server? I would LOVE to be apart of this server because I love looking for new, nice communities to work on and make a better place! You also seem very mature and I would love for you to be my boss!

What do you feel you can contribute to this server?
I am very good at reports, commands, plugins and griefs! I can be everything you need for a Moderator/Admin on the server!
I can report all griefs, ban all hackers, and make the server a safe, child-friendly environment for people all ages!

Extra: If you have any questions don't be afraid to contact me! Thank you and I hope to see you soon!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome