Lazy Super moderators?

Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs17/25/14 12:24 pm
1 emeralds 330 6
7/25/2014 2:45 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
Hello PMC community!
Before you read the rest I want to let you know that this is not meant to be any kind of hate OR critics against the Super Mods!
Thanks for understanding.

- - -

Lately I've been having some trouble that Mod: Snowy requested me to go to a Super mod with, though I haven't been very lucky since no one of em have giving me an answer, and I'm kinda giving up on this Communities "Help".

I send a message yesterday to two of the super mods (I know it isn't a long time, but I expect them to check their PMC everyday). Of course if their on vacation I have nothing to say.
But let's just say their aren't.

I just want some help from a Super mod or higher with a problem that can only be fixed by a site owner, or someone who can get access to the control panel of mine.

Click to reveal
Hello ----

Some of my friends requested me to go to you with my little problem turned big and I hope you might be able to answer it. (---- also requested me to go to a Super mod)

Problem

I'm losing XP

I don't know if this is a commen problem or anything but the reason why I ask is because it happend in a weird way for me.

Story behind:
Lately I have changed my logo from a Pony into my original logo (A shield). I wanted to update all my projects with the logo and that's what I nearby did (Some still remain without logo).
I did noticed that for everytime I updated a project I lost 15-32 XP wich can't just be someone taking away a diamond...
First I didn't care because I though it was a bug, but now?

Everytime I post/update/do anything on PMC I lose 10-20 XP, Even when I'm offline. The weirdest part though, lies the fact that even when posting at Forum, I can go back to PMC and check that I lost 10-20 XP. It dosen't matter if I've been posting a small post/comment saying: Nice,
Or a long post about my life story.

I really hope ---- can help me with my problem. When this problem started I had about 800 XP, now I'm down to 672 XP and it keeps going the wrong way, even though no one removes Favorite, or Diamonds. They actully do the oppesit they Give Diamonds, Subcribe, and Favorite.

Please speak to outhere Super moderators and tell me if some of them have been givin me this "Curse" of loosing everything.
Stubbs1
Retired Moderator
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai