LCinc recruiting professional/mature staff.

SlKlRlIlLlLEX's Avatar SlKlRlIlLlLEX4/22/14 5:56 am
4/28/2014 3:36 pm
SlKlRlIlLlLEX's Avatar SlKlRlIlLlLEX

Positions open: 1 Moderator Positions (1 taken), 1 administrator (Not available), 2 builders.

Requirements:
Click to reveal
1. For staff 18+, for builders 14+

2. Some free time, able to be on a couple days a week.

3. Friendly/Laid back.

4. Previous administrative/moderator experience for more than 6 months where you weren't demoted (If applying for staff).

5. Previous building experience, with a building portfolio to show. (If applying for builder)

Application:
Click to reveal
1. Age:

2. What traits do you bring to the table as a staff member/builder?:

3. How do you handle stressful situations? (If applying for staff, ignore if not):

3ii. How do you handle time constraints? (If applying for builder):

4. Where do you see yourself in 3 months on LCinc?:

5. Why should I make you a member of my team?:

6. How many hours (roughly) will you be willing to dedicate?:

7. Why should I trust you? (If applying for staff, ignore if not):

8. Do you have a Skype?:

9. Do you consider yourself to be an easy person to work with?:

10. How many times have you been staff before? Have you ever run a server of your own? (If applying for staff, ignore if not):

10ii. How many servers have you built for? Please provide links to previous builds you have done. (If applying for builder, ignore if not):

Options:
Click to reveal
If you prefer to message me the application directly, you're welcome to. I understand some of the questions are of a personal nature, but if I am going to trust you, someone I barely know, with a position of leadership and also as a friend/team member, I need to know what kind of person you are.

If before applying you have any questions for me about my experience, or questions you might have about me or my goals for the server, feel free to ask me through private messages before hand.

If you'd rather not apply, and simply play, or maybe you want to get a look at the server before applying, here's the IP address: 108.170.38.186 port 25565
SlKlRlIlLlLEX
Level 26 : Expert Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/28/2014 3:36 pm
SlKlRlIlLlLEX
Application denied. Thank you for applying, you're free to try again in a few months.
04/25/2014 8:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ethansv12
1. Age: 15

2. What traits do you bring to the table as a staff member/builder?: More matureness, higher moderation levels, and a dedicated person willing to get along with anyone and everyone I meet!

3. How do you handle stressful situations? (If applying for staff, ignore if not): I would handle very calmly and ask for assistance if it overwhelms me very quickly. Most situations I can handle alone, but not everyone single one of them. If two players where fighting in chat, I can handle that no problem. Other more complicated problems I would ask for help and get through it.

3ii. How do you handle time constraints? (If applying for builder):

4. Where do you see yourself in 3 months on LCinc?: A great person dedicated to its community, helping out staff, and other players in any way I can. I would make sure it stays safe from hackers, and other types of mean and non mature people.

5. Why should I make you a member of my team?: I have a lot of experience. I have owned 3 servers, staffed several, done perms for, and showed owners how in the world to work plugins like WorldGuard, and Coreprotect. I can use a variety of plugins that do many difficult, and complicated things.

6. How many hours (roughly) will you be willing to dedicate?: Weekdays 2-3 I have school and Weekends 5-6. (2-3 Hours at a time on Weekends)

7. Why should I trust you? (If applying for staff, ignore if not): I am a very trustworthy person. I can get along with just about anyone and everyone. I am a great person with a lot of experience and maturity. I know what I am doing because I have ran many servers and done technical things for the owners or the server itself.

8. Do you have a Skype?: Yes, and a mic. ethan.vanover1

9. Do you consider yourself to be an easy person to work with?: Yes. I am not a complicated person. I can learn things pretty quickly, and efficiently. I listen to all owners, and higher ranked staffs commands.

10. How many times have you been staff before? Have you ever run a server of your own? (If applying for staff, ignore if not): I have been staff 5 to 6 times. I have a server with 3 other people. I ran the SMP server, 1 payed for it, and the other 1 ran the Prison server. It was not a hub. They was both separate.

10ii. How many servers have you built for? Please provide links to previous builds you have done. (If applying for builder, ignore if not):
04/25/2014 8:11 pm
SlKlRlIlLlLEX
@AMillionGummies Application accepted. I will contact you pending interview via Skype.

@stilldrop1 Application denied. Thank you for applying, you're free to try again in a few months.

Please note folks the server is under continued heavy maintenance and is not the server it was < a week ago. Multiverse hasn't given me 'issues' more or less, however the configuration of the various worlds has added much to my work load. If you can imagine it is like building multiple servers simultaneously, each world has its own set of plugins, as well as permissions, in addition to ranking systems for each world. There's a lot of integration that has been going on here and it isn't seamless. Right now we have no spawn, and no spawn for the creative world, and when the PVP world is done (Should be a few more days) we will need a spawn for that too.

On top of all of those plans, I also will be setting up 2 more worlds which will require 2 spawns, each of these spawns will need to be different from the others and all spawns will have portals linking to the other worlds. So as you can imagine, that is a lot of spawns, and a lot of portals. Then with the permissions, and the plugins, and the integrating. It's a lot to have on ones plate.

Please do not think I am ignoring applications or have forgotten I simply have a lot to do. In addition to that I'm paying for all of this out of pocket and also have a personal life to juggle, so the server shouldn't be even 100% completed and polished for another month or so.

The server IS playable, the survival and creative worlds both function properly, however I am just busy juggling perms around and configuring plugins, there isn't much downtime but there are a lot of reloads and it is just lots and lots to manage. It's difficult to not rip your hair out at times! Anyway I'm hanging in there I just want to make sure all of you that have applied have not gone unignored, I have not decided which of you to pick because you are all great applicants, thank you.
04/25/2014 8:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
stilldrop1
traits: im very handy with many plugins and great with settling problem
how i handle problems: i am really good with multiple situations and many other things
How i see myself in 3 months: i see my self helping people with their questions
Why u should make me staff: im very good with many plugins and im willing to dedicate myself to the server
i will dedicate at least 4 hours a day
Im not sure that u ca trust me because of being talking over the inter net but if i do say myself im very trustworhty
yes i do have skype:calebdoesmc but im having trouble hearing things from my computer
i think im very easy to work with
ive owned 3 servers and been staff on 5
04/25/2014 7:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Staff Application!

1. Age: 15

2. What traits do you bring to the table as a staff member/builder?: I am great with working with people and solving problems.

3. How do you handle stressful situations? I would ask for help and otherwise, push through it. I don't rage quit.

4. Where do you see yourself in 3 months on LCinc?: I see myself as a staff member on the server that the players go to to ask questions and tell me their concerns.

5. Why should I make you a member of my team?: Because I am a cooperative team worker. I will work with all people to make the server as good as it can be. I also am a very hard worker.

6. How many hours (roughly) will you be willing to dedicate?: Usually 2-6 hours a day.

7. Why should I trust you? You should trust me because I am a trustworthy guy. I am very friendly, and will be very kind to everyone.

8. Do you have a Skype?: Yes, amilliongummies

9. Do you consider yourself to be an easy person to work with?: Yes I do. I work great with other people in projects and solving server problems.

10. How many times have you been staff before? Have you ever run a server of your own? I have ran my own server before, which I don't run anymore. I have been a co owner on my in real life friend's server, which I was banned from because he doesn't consider me a friend anymore I was an admin on one server and it shut down early (Before 2 months of start), for a reason I don't know. I have been a moderator on a server that I left because they didn't treat the other players well and also abused their powers. Since I left, I am still banned. I was also a helper on a server that shut down because they didn't have enough donations to keep the server up and running. I am not currently staff on any server right now, so I want to help out your server!

Thanks for your time, and I hope you choose me!
04/25/2014 4:59 pm
SlKlRlIlLlLEX
Slot is still open for 1 Moderator. I am also now in need of 2 builders to assist with server related projects. I am having difficulties handling server related issues and building it on my own, so any help is appreciated on that end. Original post has been updated to reflect new requirements as far as what I am looking for in builders, staff positions also updated for the ones filled.
04/23/2014 5:43 pm
SlKlRlIlLlLEX
Application accepted. I will contact you pending interview via Skype.
04/23/2014 12:52 am
IKiT
1. Age: 18

2. What traits do you bring to the table as a staff member?: Traits include funny, laid back, professional and knowledge. I have previously been an Operator, and Admin for servers before. I actually started my own server once, but funding ran short.

3. How do you handle stressful situations?: I tend to relax durring stressful situations, Think about the problem and see all the possibilities in resolving that problem. I am experienced when it comes to problems in minecraft whether it be a user based problem, or a server based problem.

4. Where do you see yourself in 3 months on LCinc?: Still aiding to the community and making sure everything is enjoyable and fair to all players.

5. Why should I make you a member of my team?: I love helping people whether it be a big, or small problem. Not only that, but I am a trustworthy individual who is easy to get along with and always happy to lend a hand.

6. How many hours (roughly) will you be willing to dedicate?: My job starts at 3:30AM and ends around 11AM. So usually I am online from 2pm-12am. I can spend every day on the server, except maybe I'll miss a day or two when it comes to personal life.

7. Why should I trust you?: If I was you I wouldn't trust anyone untill I got to know them, but I can assure you I cause no trouble and I just come to help. So if you give me a try, I am sure I can prove to you I am trustworthy.

8. Do you have a Skype?: Yes I do: Kit_Kat_224. I am a little shy when it comes to having voice calls, I prefer to chat first.. I am a girl by the way so if we ever do talk on the mic just know that.

9. Do you consider yourself to be an easy person to work with?: Very much so, yes.

10. How many times have you been staff before? Have you ever run a server of your own?: I have been on multiple servers. One server was called RidenCraft and I was an Operator on there. I have also made my own server like i said previously, but was ended due to money shortage.
04/22/2014 6:30 pm
SlKlRlIlLlLEX
Application denied. You do not meet 1 or more expectations that the server has for someone within a leadership role. You're free to apply again at a later date. Thanks for your time.
04/22/2014 4:08 pm
evmin1000
1.Age:10 (Really mature though)

2. What traits do you bring to the table as a staff member?:To help out with the people that need help in game and to make sure things don't get out of control.

3. How do you handle stressful situations?:I try to stay calm and figure it out if that doesn't work i will ask another staff member to help.

4. Where do you see yourself in 3 months on LCinc?:In a higher rank helping the server and maby making more people come on and make it more popular.

5. Why should I make you a member of my team?:Becuse i am a nice,helpful person alot

6. How many hours (roughly) will you be willing to dedicate?:about 2-1 at night on weekends baby like 5-3.

7. Why should I trust you?:I don't greif and i play fairly and follow rules.

8. Do you have a Skype?:Yes but i really cant talk to people becuse my parents think its weird to talk to people they dont know ill try to get it NAME:Evan minutoli
for skype

9. Do you consider yourself to be an easy person to work with?:On a scale to 1-10 i'd say 7

10. How many times have you been staff before? Have you ever run a server of your own?:Yes i've own a server and im staff on 2 server now dont say why im not on my other server its hard we have a older version for craft bukkit and its not finish being built.

Hope you liked its ok if you say no
04/22/2014 2:55 pm
SlKlRlIlLlLEX
Application accepted, even though you are under the age limit you appear to be capable of operating in a professional/mature capacity. I will contact you pending interview via Skype.
04/22/2014 1:54 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
misteroutlaw
1. Age: 16

2. What traits do you bring to the table as a staff member?: I have owned two servers with a friend before, currently own my own, and work as Co-Owner on a Prison server, as to which I can prove this to you, both of them.

3. How do you handle stressful situations?: I am experienced in helping, aiding, and making decisions to help people for the better. Stressful situations are always made worse when one is not calm, in which I remain calm as much as possible to keep negative situations from becoming worse.

4. Where do you see yourself in 3 months on LCinc?: The future is hard to predict, but if this application is accepted, I could see myself working hard, like I vow to do in the future, Staff or not, I plan on helping to the best of my abilities.

5. Why should I make you a member of my team?: I am a mature and well-experienced Staff Member, I believe I am right for the position because I work my way around all problems in the easiest and best way possible to benefit you, myself, and the server's players. I also would like to let you know I am extremely experienced in multiple plugins and commands, also I am now learning how to code plugins. One step at a time though, so it will possibly take time.

6. How many hours (roughly) will you be willing to dedicate?: Mainly every week day, except for 1 or 2 occasionally, from 3 PM to around 11 PM EST, and anytime at all throughout weekends.

7. Why should I trust you?: I'm not saying you definitely, immediately should trust me because we aren't exactly friends yet, it's just the beginning so I'm hoping to earn your trust over time, because trust cannot just be given immediately.

8. Do you have a Skype?:
Yes, as I explained to you it'll be fixed in a few hours. It's crashing my computer so I'm doing a reset. My skype name is outlawkiller99

9. Do you consider yourself to be an easy person to work with?: Indeed I do, I try to think logically and find ways around the tough problems while enjoying myself and the server.

10. How many times have you been staff before? Have you ever run a server of your own?: I have been staff numerous times, ranging from Chat-Mod to Co-Owner, including rankings such as Chat-Mod, Mod, Head-Mod, Admin, Super-Admin, Head-Admin, Operator, and Co-Owner. And being involved with my own server, now being Owner.
04/22/2014 1:09 pm
SlKlRlIlLlLEX
Application accepted. I will contact you pending interview via Skype.
04/22/2014 9:25 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
The Globe
1. Age: 20

2. What traits do you bring to the table as a staff member?: I have owned and run 4 previous servers in the past 2 years so I have more than enough experience.

3. How do you handle stressful situations?: I am extremely experienced in conflict resolution. You have to be calm and serious during any stressful situation.

4. Where do you see yourself in 3 months on LCinc?: That is hard to answer because no one knows exactly what could happen three months from now.

5. Why should I make you a member of my team?:
Because I am a skilled user who can bring many skills to the table.
6. How many hours (roughly) will you be willing to dedicate?:
This Depends On How Busy My Classes are.
7. Why should I trust you?:
Well you don't really know me so you shouldn't but I am asking that you give me a chance.
8. Do you have a Skype?:
Yes, connor.shepler
9. Do you consider yourself to be an easy person to work with?:
Yes.
10. How many times have you been staff before? Have you ever run a server of your own?: I have owned 4 servers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome