Medieval MMORPG- Legacy of Kings -Needin Builders and more!

LegacyOfKings's Avatar LegacyOfKings1/19/15 12:11 am
1 emeralds 1.9k 66
1/11/2016 11:01 am
LegacyOfKings's Avatar LegacyOfKings
[Check out our project thread]
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... g-project/

Legacy of Kings

Legacy of kings, a world where your medieval fantasy becomes reality. LoK is a free roam casual server, where you are free to do whatever you want. Explore the vast lands, fight your greatest foes, or follow a story line as your character under takes many dangerous tasks for great bounty’s and rewards.

LoK is a MMO/RP server, where you control your destiny, you can set out on quests, explore the world or hunt down other players to collect their bounty. LoK uses the custom npc’s mod (and several other minor mods) that adds more features to create a unique Rp feel, it allows trading, quests, rewards, mercenary's, custom enemies, creatures, wars and more.

Recruitment

Builder- With an ever expanding team of builders, we need people with plenty of experience in Medieval and Low/High Fantasy architecture. If you wish to take part in the project as a builder. Please post an application below. (Application format posted below this OP)

Artist- LoK can always use more people willing to help with medieval banner designs, logo's etc. If you wish to take part in the project as an artist. Please post an application below. (Application format posted below this OP)

Lore-Writer- LoK has a deep lore, we need lore-writers to expand and improve the lore of the world, regions, wars, royal houses etc. If you're interested post an application below.
(Application format posted below this OP)

[--Builder Application--]
Examples of Skill (Screenshots):
Previous Build History (Details):
Have you ever been part of a build team? (Details):

[--Artist Application--]
Previous Work (screenshots & details):

[--Lore-Writer Application--]
Short story (medieval/fantasy based):
Writing history (details):

LegacyOfKings
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2016 11:01 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
01/09/2016 3:48 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump.
01/08/2016 3:40 pm
LegacyOfKings
Bump
01/07/2016 9:39 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
01/06/2016 7:22 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
01/04/2016 3:41 pm
LegacyOfKings
Bump
11/01/2015 3:09 pm
LegacyOfKings
Bump
11/01/2015 3:08 pm
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/29/2015 11:29 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/28/2015 1:13 pm
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/27/2015 2:01 pm
LegacyOfKings
Bump.
10/25/2015 6:30 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
TerraPlaysYT
Maybe what we could do is I could stay on the team for a few weeks to a few months, and if I get to know everyone better, I could have a better chance of adding you on Skype. (I have to ask my parents as I'm only 12)
10/25/2015 7:58 am
LegacyOfKings
That would be too much trouble for us. we already have two writers at work atm who dont have a problem with having me, and the other LoK team members on skype.
We thank you for your time.
10/25/2015 6:13 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/24/2015 3:28 pm
LegacyOfKings
TerraformerYT
LegacyOfKings
GameGoYTShort story (medieval/fantasy based): I've made a small backstory of a character I made:

Name: Ynlan Naorta
Species: Dwarf
Backstory:
Ynlan was born in the Dwarven city of Dingar to his mother, Kahao Hynha, and his father, Phaona Naorta. Ynlan always loved weapons and killing the creatures of the night from a young age. He got it from his father. Phaona was born to an Elven father, so from a very young age, he knew how to use a bow and arrow. His father was the best archer in the whole of the Elven species, apart from the gods, goddesses and Legolas. Since Phaona was an expert in archery, he had to teach his son, Ynlan. Once Ynlan was old enough to join the armada of Dingar, he asked his mother and father straight away. His mother didn't approve, but his father did. Kahao was too worried that Ynlan would get killed in a battle. So without her permission, he went off to become part of the armada. He was very important in Dingar. He was one of two people that knew archery. He was appointed "2nd in command" because of his importance and power. In a battle, his king was killed, and because he was "2nd in command", he was appointed the new king of Dingar.

Writing history (details): I have made comic strips and I am starting to write my own medieval/fantasy story which in the future will be made into a YouTube series.

We thank you for your application and interest in working with LoK. We have reviewed your application and would like it if you would as us on skype, for some more questions.

OK. I reply to this a lot. I can't add people on Skype unless I know them in real life, or really well. So we can only contact via Hangouts (chat, not video/voice chat), or via email. If you want to get in contact via email, my email is minecraftterraformer@gmail.com. For Hangouts, it's Terraformer Minecraft Terraforming Tutorials.

Skype tends to be a major communication tool for us to communicate with other LoK team members. Thank you for your application and time, but this isn't going to work.
10/23/2015 6:45 am
TerraPlaysYT
Short story (medieval/fantasy based): I've made a small backstory of a character I made:

Name: Ynlan Naorta
Species: Dwarf
Backstory:
Ynlan was born in the Dwarven city of Dingar to his mother, Kahao Hynha, and his father, Phaona Naorta. Ynlan always loved weapons and killing the creatures of the night from a young age. He got it from his father. Phaona was born to an Elven father, so from a very young age, he knew how to use a bow and arrow. His father was the best archer in the whole of the Elven species, apart from the gods, goddesses and Legolas. Since Phaona was an expert in archery, he had to teach his son, Ynlan. Once Ynlan was old enough to join the armada of Dingar, he asked his mother and father straight away. His mother didn't approve, but his father did. Kahao was too worried that Ynlan would get killed in a battle. So without her permission, he went off to become part of the armada. He was very important in Dingar. He was one of two people that knew archery. He was appointed "2nd in command" because of his importance and power. In a battle, his king was killed, and because he was "2nd in command", he was appointed the new king of Dingar.

Writing history (details): I have made comic strips and I am starting to write my own medieval/fantasy story which in the future will be made into a YouTube series.
10/24/2015 3:42 am
LegacyOfKings
We thank you for your application and interest in working with LoK. We have reviewed your application and would like it if you would as us on skype, for some more questions.
10/24/2015 7:17 am
TerraPlaysYT
OK. I reply to this a lot. I can't add people on Skype unless I know them in real life, or really well. So we can only contact via Hangouts (chat, not video/voice chat), or via email. If you want to get in contact via email, my email is minecraftterraformer@gmail.com. For Hangouts, it's Terraformer - Minecraft Terraforming Tutorials.
10/23/2015 5:20 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/22/2015 4:03 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/21/2015 4:04 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/20/2015 6:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
gabe22car
Examples of Skill (Screenshots):imgur.com/a/SRvIm<<< build I can show you on the server if you would like to see it.
Previous Build History I have built for many of servers including 7Grid, RTJCraft, XPcraft, RPCGaming, and CriticalCraft. These are all servers that I have built for and RPCGaming, and XPcraft I am currently building for. I will be able to show you RPCGaming builds when they are finished I a couple of weeks and same with XPcraft.
Have you ever been part of a build team? (details): I am apart of three Build teams at the moment called XPcraft, Flare, and RPGUniverse. I have been recently accepted in to all three of these build teams and so far we have been working on projects for servers. They don't demand much time sense there are lots of members so I can dedicate more time to the server and help building the maps. I hope you will consider me for the Team and also my skype is gabe63alw please contact me If I am accepted I will also be checking this forum.
Thank you.
10/20/2015 3:41 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/19/2015 6:16 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
_GamingGodz_
i added you on skype
10/19/2015 6:11 am
LegacyOfKings
bump.
10/11/2015 3:08 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/10/2015 9:42 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/09/2015 1:11 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/08/2015 1:38 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
10/06/2015 1:34 pm
LegacyOfKings
Bump
09/16/2015 2:02 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
07/07/2015 12:02 pm
LegacyOfKings
Bump.
05/04/2015 1:56 pm
LegacyOfKings
Bump
04/30/2015 3:31 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
04/29/2015 8:05 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump.
04/28/2015 4:18 pm
LegacyOfKings
We're only in need of builders now, our buildteam now counts a total of 12 skilled builders.
04/28/2015 4:54 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
04/27/2015 6:28 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
04/26/2015 9:32 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
04/25/2015 11:53 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump.
04/24/2015 6:46 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
04/23/2015 5:03 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
04/22/2015 7:59 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Bossmagnet44
Examples of Skill (Screenshots):
http://prntscr.com/6wt9xx
http://prntscr.com/6wtbey
http://prntscr.com/6wtby4
http://prntscr.com/6wtc9w
Previous Build History (Extensive history written, not just "I build a ton but the servers shut down, find me some proof.": Im Currently apart of building a Hub for a friend. I have Built the OpPrison Spawn. I have a Custom Tree Grid world for trees for certant areas around your map. The best thing i have built so far with a team is a custom 150x150 Factions spawn. it was me and someone else it took the entire month of june from 2 years ago.
Have you ever been part of a build team? (details) i have never really thought about joining a build team but im starting to think about it and hoping to find a build team soon.
(If im accepted or if you have any questions add me on skype beastking1231)
04/22/2015 8:45 am
LegacyOfKings
I have send you a request on Skype.

-Grey, LoK Head-Teamleader.
04/22/2015 7:33 am
LegacyOfKings
Bump
04/20/2015 4:42 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Nether Knight
Vectrious
Building Application

Summary: I'v been building since MC has started I'v been apart of sub teams of Mithrintia, RunePhar, and FyreUK. I build everything except modern, my preferred idealism's are Fantasy and medieval both expressing a level of depth and detail lacked in many other mediums of theme's.

Screenshots: http://s160.photobucket.com/user/runeph ... t=3&page=1

Ingame username: Auxiliar
04/20/2015 5:26 pm
LegacyOfKings
Your builds look good, I will PM you for further information.

-Grey Head-Teamleader.
04/20/2015 4:34 pm
LegacyOfKings
Bump
04/19/2015 1:45 pm
LegacyOfKings
Bump
04/18/2015 1:55 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Posh
I cannot stress enough how eager I am to see the final product that comes from this project. From just reading the thread, I see a lot of dedication already from the current staff. And the people recruited seem to have a lot of potential, and can really push this server to its goal.

If there is any way I can help in this project, please, let me know. I have some years experience in administration (Both from online, and in realistic situations), plugin configuration (PEX, etc.), and player mediation. I am in Grad. Finance classes, so I might assist with any money issues it comes to when dealing with payments, whether it be for the server, websites, advertisements, etc.

I do have some developers in my contact who I might be able to get to help (Emphasis on the "might"), and I do know some spectacular artists that I could get to be apart of the project.

I don't mind if my offer is rejected, but I'd still like to be notified when the project is complete, here are my ways of contact:
- Email: estherbesman@gmail.com
- PMC: Posh

Regards,
Posh.

Edit: I do happen to know one phenomenal builder who may be able to help out.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome