LegacyLegends Need testers!

SkaterPro8's Avatar SkaterPro87/30/15 1:34 am
8/1/2015 1:21 pm
SkaterPro8's Avatar SkaterPro8
Hello there if you are reading this then you must want to be a tester!

We are a new server going beta in 2 days. When we go public the people who have tested will get a donator rank.
To apply fill out this form
We need 10 testers
IGN:
Why you want to test:
Experience:
Why should we choose you.

Visit the website at http://legacy-legends.net/forum/m/33270536
SkaterPro8
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2015 11:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LanceuhLot
IGN: LanceuhLot
Why you want to test: I want to help this server get rid of all glitches, bugs, exploits and problems with the server. I also want to try out new servers and maybe help you by giving you some feedback about the server.
Experience: I've been playing Minecraft is 1.5.2. Approximately 3 years. I'm Admin and Head-Admin on 2 other servers.
Why should we choose you: I am a very experienced player and I am also very mature. I'm very good at finding bugs and exploits in a server so I can help you out greatly.
08/01/2015 1:21 pm
SkaterPro8
May i have the names and ips of those servers
08/01/2015 9:55 am
Level 1 : New Network
_deadaccount
IGN: TheMysticSword
Why you want to test: I like testing new servers, and helping improving them!
Experience: I am a Head-Admin on another test server
Why should we choose you: As I said, I like testing, can be helpful with command blocks.
07/30/2015 12:44 pm
alpha_trutle100
IGN: My IGN is alpha_turtle100
Why you want to test: I want to test because i think it will be fun. it would be a great experince on this fantastic server
Experience: i have been a coowner on tons of small servers and i have been gym leader on TheCampingRushers pixelmon server
Why should we choose you. You should choose me because i have expeirence and i would love testing the great things you have in store for the server.
07/30/2015 11:37 am
SkaterPro8
we are going over all of your apps. Please be patient
07/30/2015 11:12 am
fynke
My IGN: TheDarkGamer9

07/30/2015 10:56 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SeroGualtiero
pm me on Skype for more : serogualtiero
07/30/2015 10:47 am
mayemerald9
IGN: mayemerald9

Why you want to test: I would like to assist in making your server an enjoyable playing environment, and in general want to be as helpful as I can.

Experience: I have been a mod on several servers in the past, but nothing else.

Why should we choose you: I will strive to be as helpful as I can, and will assist in making sure your server is running perfectly. I will carry out any task given to me without fail, and will continue to be helpful throughout the run of the server.

Have a lovely day!
07/30/2015 10:19 am
SkaterPro8
bump
07/30/2015 5:12 am
Dreadbones
IGN: Dreadbones

Why you want to test: I want to test because I just like helping people, and this is one way to do that.

Experience: I have experience as a Helper on a server. However, that is all.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I am very dedicated to the servers I play on.
07/30/2015 2:53 am
maloneya121
bump
07/30/2015 1:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BeastCrafterFTW
IGN: Brittany_Loves_u ( I Am a guy on my sisters account)
Why you want to test: I want to test because i think i can make your server look 100% if there are any flaws in plugins builds anything on your server
Experience: My experience is i have owned a hub server, factions server, and kit pvp server before and i know how plugins work, i know how to build, i know tons of stuff about servers
Why should we choose you: You should choose me because i know i wont mess around i will look into every little thing and see if anything is wrong i will make sure all the plugins look good no flaws in the spawn make sure everything on your server is perfect
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome