||| Legend PvP 2.0 ||| (Prison) (Recruiting)

Legend PvP's Avatar Legend PvP12/22/14 9:06 pm
12/23/2014 1:02 pm
PLOXpotatoes's Avatar PLOXpotatoes
Hello, My name is Ethan and I have decided to revive my old server, Legend PvP.
Right now I am in the planning phase of this project and I am recruiting a whole new crew for this server.

Goals:
* Recruit 1-5 professional builders
* Recruit 10 staff members
* Decide on what host/plan we think is best
* Design logos/banners
* Design and setup website
* Buy domain
* Setup and configure plugins
* Advertise
* Have fun!

Side note: All staff members in the game will have the rank [Staff] because I don't like the idea of separating staff members by higher and lower ranks such as Admin or Moderator. It can cause drama between the staff members and arguing about who is more important and things like that. (The only exception to this rule is the Builders)

[Builder] Application:
First Name:
IGN:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
How long have you been building?:
Why do you want to be builder?:
How active can you be?:
Past Builds (Required):
Maturity Level (1-10):
Building Strengths and Weaknesses (2 each):
Anything Else?:

[Staff] Application:
First Name:
IGN:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Why do you want to be staff?:
How active can you be?:
Past Staff Experience?:
Maturity Level (1-10):
Strengths and Weaknesses (2 each):
Anything Else?:
Legend PvP
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/23/2014 1:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PLOXpotatoes
I would like to start out this application by saying that I am very upset with PMC. I had to create a new account with a new username that is not even my MC username. PMC's password recovery system is terrible and if an admin sees this I bade them fix it, I am very dissatisfied. I am a little late to the party, and this is because no matter how many times I tried to send a recovery email, my gmail would not recieve one. As soon as I made a new account with a different gmail, it instantly received it.

First Name: Turner
IGN: PLOXdiamonds
Skype Name: turnerpro1
How long have you played Minecraft?: About 4 years give or take.
Why do you want to be staff?: I love prison servers. I love helping people. It is very simple, I used to be a bad person and now I have been trying to correct my self for several years. Moving out of popularity when changing schools and being bullied made me realise what I had been doing. Now I find enjoyment in helping others and putting a smile on their faces. I no longer care about what people think of me, as long as I can make their day better or their lives happier.
How active can you be?: I can get on at least an hour a day, however I might have to miss some days because of extenuating circumstances with a divorce of my parents. I can play much longer on weekends.
Past Staff Experience?: I have been staff on many servers throughout the years. I have been head admin on a tekkit server, mod on a popular SMP, Guard on a prison, admin on 2 separate admin servers, and Helper on a MMORPG server.
Maturity Level (1-10): When I need it to be, 10, when I want to mess around and have some fun, 5. I can be mature as you need be.
Strengths and Weaknesses (2 each): Strenghts:
1. I hate losing, I hate not meeting my goals. You can count on me to persist until any problem that arises is finished.

2. I am a fun and loving person. I won't get in to meaningless arguments, I look at everything from both people's point of views in order to find the best solution to make everybody happy.

Weakness:
1. I have suffered some depression lately. Although I will not let it seep in to my time on the server, it is a weakness that I have been suffering from, albeit I have gotten better recently.

2. Nobody is perfect, and occasionaly I might have some issue outside of the game. If something happens that prevents me from playing for a few days at a time, I would hope it would not affect the server negatively.

Anything Else?: I love to eat, although I am slightly underweight. I play soccer, mountain bike, and longboard which are great convorsation topics in my opinion.
12/23/2014 12:30 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Zombie
jctosu
[Staff] Application:
First Name: Jacob
IGN: jctosu
Skype Name: jct.mcpvp
How long have you played Minecraft?: 4 years
Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to be staff because I Like helping people and I can be a very good way to advertise your server because I have a youtube channel with over 9000 subscribers and I can help you guys..
How active can you be?: I will try to be as active as can be... My internet is not very good but i will try to get on atlease once a day
Past Staff Experience?: I am staff for a couple servers... and I used to be staff for this server call PvpKillz but they are out of money and all there servers are down
Maturity Level (1-10): 9.8 I am in the nation honor society in school and I am a straight A student.. I like joking around but I can also be serious sometimes ;P

Strength: Owning a youtube and can help you advertise

Weakness: Wont be as active as other staff

Anything Else?:

heres my youtube : www.youtube.com/user/JCisGaming

Also I have been inactive on youtube for 6 months so I have lost a pretty substantial fan base....
12/23/2014 11:41 am
Legend PvP
Bump
We still need builders and staff positions are still open!
12/23/2014 2:05 am
Legend PvP
[quote="kuchkuch2000"][b][[color=#FF0000]Staff[/color]] Application:[/b]

[b]First Name:[/b] [color=#00BF00]Roshan[/color]

[b]IGN: [/b][color=#00BF00]kuchkuch2000[/color]

[b]Age:[/b] [color=#00BF00]14[/color]

[b]Skype Name:[/b] [color=#00BF00]kuchkuch2000(Should be a picture of a cake )[/color]

[b]How long have you played Minecraft?:[/b] [color=#00BF00]I played minecraft for almost 4 years 2011-2014[/color]

[b]Why do you want to be staff?:[/b] [color=#00BF00]Lots of people just say "I will enforce the rules of the server and provide punishment to rule breakers" or "I want to be staff to help you out." The reason I want to be staff is both of those but a little bit more in depth. I want to be staff because you server looks like, no let me rephrase that, is a great idea and due to players growing, you are going to need as much staff as you can get. I want to help you in anyway possible without causing troubles with you, players, or other staff members. I want all players who join your server have fun in a problem free community. Meaning, I will make sure that all players are doing fine and that there are no problems with players and their peers. [/color]

[b]How active can you be?: [/b][color=#00BF00]I'm not sure. Due to the fact I have high school till 3:55 and I don't get home till 4:30, and homework that I may have, I won't be on much during the weekdays. However, during weekends, I can be on my computer for 3-5 hrs a day. Sometimes more, if my parents are in a good mood.
I will try my best to help you, players, and other staff members as much as I can. [/color]

[b]Past Staff Experience?: [/b][color=#00BF00]I worked for many servers but they are all closed due to the owner's lack of pay for the server. I worked for GreekCraftMC, a minecraft server made by an old friend who couldn't pay for the server too much. I also worked for ZebraCraftMC, RichCraft, and HydroCraft. Again all these servers closed down due to the owner's lack of pay. I'm creating a server with my friend known as SimplyNetwork but that server is still going to take awhile to create. I also was a WebDev for ExtremeMC. I created a website for ExtremeMC on Enjin. I can do the same. I am good with HTML, JAVASCRIPT(not plugin coding website coding),CSS, and JQUERY coding.[/color]

[b]Maturity Level (1-10):[/b] [color=#00BF00]10. To be honest, sometimes I have fun with the players and mess around but I never abuse my powers or go overboard.[/color]

[b]Strengths and Weaknesses (2 each):[/b]
[color=#00BF00][b]Strenghts:[/b]
[list]
HTML, JAVASCRIPT, CSS, and JQUERY Website coding.
Helping players and staff in anyway possible.
Spotting Hackers.
[/list]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[list]
Plugin Coding. I'm a level 2 coder so don't ask me for plugins unless it is simple.
nothing else, hope this isn't a problem[/list][/color]

[b]Anything Else?:[/b]
[color=#00BF00]I don't advertise much because I want to grow by myself but I am a youtuber and I can help advertise your server in anyway. I learned website coding from a website called CodeAcademy. I am also interested in helping you build your website for your server. I will be glad to help in anyway. [/color]
Links:
[color=#00BF00][list]
[url=youtube.com/kuchkuch2000]My YT Channel[/url]
[url=codeacademy.com/kuchkuch2000]CodeAcademy User Page[/url]
[url=mathml.weebly.com]My Website[/url]
[url=eastrecruitmentgame.weebly.com]My Website2[/url][/color][/list]

[color=#000000][quote]Goals:
* Design logos/banners
[b]* Design and setup website[/b]
* Buy domain
* Advertise
* Have fun![/quote][/color]

In bold, I see you are planning to create a website. I will be glad to take that off your hands.

If I'm not accepted, I wish you the best of luck on your server. Thanks for looking at my application.[/quote]

[b][color=#008000]Accepted[/color][/b]
I will add everyone on Skype tomorrow
Goodnight <3
12/23/2014 1:31 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Dolphin
kuchkuch2000
[Staff] Application:

First Name: Roshan

IGN: kuchkuch2000

Skype Name: kuchkuch2000(Should be a picture of a cake )

How long have you played Minecraft?: I played minecraft for almost 4 years 2011-2014

Why do you want to be staff?: Lots of people just say "I will enforce the rules of the server and provide punishment to rule breakers" or "I want to be staff to help you out." The reason I want to be staff is both of those but a little bit more in depth. I want to be staff because you server looks like, no let me rephrase that, is a great idea and due to players growing, you are going to need as much staff as you can get. I want to help you in anyway possible without causing troubles with you, players, or other staff members. I want all players who join your server have fun in a problem free community. Meaning, I will make sure that all players are doing fine and that there are no problems with players and their peers.

How active can you be?: I'm not sure. Due to the fact I have high school till 3:55 and I don't get home till 4:30, and homework that I may have, I won't be on much during the weekdays. However, during weekends, I can be on my computer for 3-5 hrs a day. Sometimes more, if my parents are in a good mood.
I will try my best to help you, players, and other staff members as much as I can.

Past Staff Experience?: I worked for many servers but they are all closed due to the owner's lack of pay for the server. I worked for GreekCraftMC, a minecraft server made by an old friend who couldn't pay for the server too much. I also worked for ZebraCraftMC, RichCraft, and HydroCraft. Again all these servers closed down due to the owner's lack of pay. I'm creating a server with my friend known as SimplyNetwork but that server is still going to take awhile to create. I also was a WebDev for ExtremeMC. I created a website for ExtremeMC on Enjin. I can do the same. I am good with HTML, JAVASCRIPT(not plugin coding website coding),CSS, and JQUERY coding.

Maturity Level (1-10): 10. To be honest, sometimes I have fun with the players and mess around but I never abuse my powers or go overboard.

Strenghts:
  • HTML, JAVASCRIPT, CSS, and JQUERY Website coding.
  • Helping players and staff in anyway possible.
  • Spotting Hackers.

Weaknesses:
  • Plugin Coding. I'm a level 2 coder so don't ask me for plugins unless it is simple.
  • nothing else, hope this isn't a problem

Anything Else?:
I don't advertise much because I want to grow by myself but I am a youtuber and I can help advertise your server in anyway. I learned website coding from a website called CodeAcademy. I am also interested in helping you build your website for your server. I will be glad to help in anyway.
Links:
[color=#00BF00][list]
[url=youtube.com/kuchkuch2000]My YT Channel[/url]
[url=codeacademy.com/kuchkuch2000]CodeAcademy User Page[/url]
[url=mathml.weebly.com]My Website[/url]
[url=eastrecruitmentgame.weebly.com]My Website2[/url][/color][/list]

[color=#000000][quote]Goals:
* Design logos/banners
[b]* Design and setup website[/b]
* Buy domain
* Advertise
* Have fun![/quote][/color]

In bold, I see you are planning to create a website. I will be glad to take that off your hands.

If I'm not accepted, I wish you the best of luck on your server. Thanks for looking at my application.
12/22/2014 11:47 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
[Staff] Application:
First Name:Jake
IGN:Zeus2026
Skype Name:zeus21251
How long have you played Minecraft?:Since ALPHA
Why do you want to be staff?:I want to be staff because i want to help a nice server grow and actually become better than the competition.
How active can you be?:Very active since winter break.
Past Staff Experience?:I 've been Owner, Co-Owner, all of the normal staff ranks, and Marketing manager 42 times in all.
Maturity Level (1-10):10
Strengths
1. GFX
2.Coding and Plugins
Weakness
1. Coding with PHP
2. Coding with JQuery
Anything Else?: I would love to get accepted and thank you for your time.
12/23/2014 2:04 am
Legend PvP
Accepted
12/22/2014 10:32 pm
Legend PvP
Bump.
Plenty of staff members still needed.
12/22/2014 9:58 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ScytheGames
First Name: Arion Skypeia
IGN: Tjaen81
Skype Name: scythegames@outlook.com
How long have you played Minecraft?: since 1.2.5
Why do you want to be staff?:To prevent staff authority abuse which I have observed on other servers often, and to help out.
How active can you be?: 2-3 or more hours a day depending on the day.
Past Staff Experience?: I have had a small amount of experience, such as communities for school wide gameplay, I can be a stickler for rules, but sometimes Im loose on the unimportant rules
Maturity Level (1-10): 7
Strengths and Weaknesses (2 each): Strength: Adherence to Rules.
Strengh: Building, Advice Giving to those who don't understand how to do some things.
Weakness: I have a bad memory so I may forget certain instructions told to me (no memories will be lost about building)
Weakness: Drawing a blank on any other weaknesses that matter.
Anything Else?: Staff Or Builder either is fine for me, I can also give advice about any plugins or mods that you may think about adding.

So If I could be of any help plz let me know and I would love to work with you on your server.
12/22/2014 10:02 pm
Legend PvP
Accepted
12/22/2014 9:44 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
First Name: Nathan Stark
IGN: siver_leaf
Skype Name: given if accepted
How long have you played Minecraft?: since 1.4.7
Why do you want to be staff?: to help this server, and to share my experience and fun personality
How active can you be?: 4-8 hours a day maybe more.
Past Staff Experience?: ive owner 2 servers FusionCraft and Underseige but i shut them down becuase i couldnt afford them, im currently a builder for a attack of the b team server and head admin on a pixelmon server.
Maturity Level (1-10): 10
Strengths and Weaknesses (2 each): Strengh: i can deal with player arguments
Strengh: Building, and commands.
Weakness: plugins.
Weakness: (cant think of anything)
Anything Else?: I would love to help you and if you pick me i will help to the best of my abilities.
12/22/2014 9:47 pm
Legend PvP
Accepted
12/22/2014 9:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
potatopoat2
First Name:Jordan

IGN:Grim_Reaper19

Skype Name:jordan.collins37

How long have you played Minecraft?:2009 or 2010

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff so i can help out the server by helping the players out if they need help and showing them the rules and stuff like that. If i saw someone spam i would give them 3 warnings here they are: Warning 1: Don't spam Warning 2: Listen to me Warning 3: Last Chance then i would mute them for not following the rules or any of my warnings. I'm a very trustful person so if something happens and you start not trusting anyone then you should at least trust me.

How active can you be?: I can be on about 1-3 hours a day

Past Staff Experience?: Yes i have a lot of past staff experience I have even owned my own server once and i have been almost every staff rank on other servers

Maturity Level (1-10): 10

Strengths and Weaknesses (2 each): S: Building, Helping: W: I don't think i have any weaknesses.

Anything Else?: I'm a very nice, fun and funny person that loves to help out servers and help new servers grow.
12/22/2014 9:40 pm
Legend PvP
Denied - I saw that you applied for staff on another server and you said you were 15 just because they required their staff to be 14+. I do not want anyone who lies to be staff on my server.
Sorry
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome