Legend of Zelda out there

Adaratix's Avatar Adaratix7/23/15 4:32 pm
1 emeralds 272 1
7/29/2015 2:20 pm
janidorr's Avatar janidorr
Greetings, lately I've been playing on a server that has McMMO, rankups, a shop, and land claim. One day I was bored and started digging a giant hole, not very imaginative I know, but then, I found 3, count em, 3 poison spider spawners, and had an idea, wouldn't that be a fun boss room? So I built a boss room and had the spiders funnel in it, and it kinda reminded me of legend of Zelda, so I built the inside levels of the deku tree, none of the side rooms really, just the first spider web drop and the second spider web drop, and a path leading to the boss room. So I got thinking, maybe I should make the Deku tree, so I made it, granted, I had never built anything from a game before, usually I do floating islands or something, but still, it looked alright. So I built the inside of the deku tree. and then the land around the deku tree, then a path leading to the deku tree, then kokiri village and here I am now. Now I'm looking for some assistance because hell, I built this much myself, now It'd be nice if someone would build some things and surprise the hell outta me.

Server link toomanyco.ws
IGN: Adaratix
Adaratix
Level 1 : New Miner