Legends Network - 2,400 SLOTS - NEEDS DEVS / HELPERS

variXian's Avatar variXian10/8/15 1:26 pm
10/17/2015 9:30 pm
variXian's Avatar variXian
Hello! I am the lead administrator and owner of a fairly new network! We're in need of some Developers and Helpers to keep the server going and get us out of Beta!

Applications may be submitted on our website: http://legendsmpmc.enjin.com/

JOIN US! IP: legendsmp.beastmc.com
variXian
Level 23 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/17/2015 9:30 pm
variXian
Bump!
10/16/2015 12:13 am
variXian
Bumping!
10/15/2015 10:20 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pig
Allons_Y
ok xD
10/15/2015 10:19 pm
variXian
Apply on our forum please...
10/15/2015 9:51 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pig
Allons_Y
Head-Admin; Developer; Lead-Developer:
IGN:Lubber_Dubber64
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been accomplished.
Experience (Details, rank, IPs and Website, if none please explain why we should pick you even though you don't have experience): Ived been working on a hub server called Phoscraft for about 5 months and I have learned a lot from being the Dev of the server.
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verbally Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
10/15/2015 9:37 pm
variXian
We've increased by a few thousand slots! We've also allocated a lot more ram!
10/15/2015 9:22 pm
variXian
Still hiring!
10/08/2015 11:21 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Duranio
I've been seeing you post server recruitments for years now, which leads me to believe that none of them ever really go anywhere...? Not really trusting that you have the effort/dedication to really get through with any.

((This is a new account of mine, hence why it's been created like 3 days ago.))
10/09/2015 10:44 am
variXian
Of the ones that I have posted, very few of them were for servers I owned. I have been a community manager on several other communities that are still up and running.
10/09/2015 6:26 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Duranio
Even if you do still work with some, that also just tells me that this wouldn't be your main priority.

Also, the amount of servers you've posted for shows how you aren't sticking or truly dedicating to one thing, whether you owned it or not.

But don't mind me, just observing.
10/08/2015 6:54 pm
variXian
Hey guys! We're accepting Moderators as well!
10/08/2015 6:13 pm
variXian
Still accepting!
10/08/2015 2:21 pm
variXian
Nobody's been accepted yet! We're still hiring.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome