Delete me

Contacting's Avatar Contacting10/1/15 2:57 pm
10/11/2015 4:52 pm
anonpmc1638765's Avatar anonpmc1638765
Delete me
Contacting
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/11/2015 4:52 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1638765
[deleted]
10/10/2015 3:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Raqq
Did I get accepted?
10/10/2015 2:46 pm
Raqq
Join the server, the server is an awesome server with a great community!

(LegitRaids.Us)
10/10/2015 2:44 pm
Raqq
BUMP
10/10/2015 11:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
XeraphGaren
IGN - Azaelus
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Staff Position - Any
Why - I've played MC since Beta 1.6 due to school work so I've seen most of the major changes in MC. I've held numerous staff positions in the past 4 years of my extensive MC gaming, and it came to a point where I told myself to slow it down and take a long break. 1 week ago I decided to come back. I've staffed servers so that I can help them grow and get it recognized in the MC community, as well as to keep the servers a nice and safe place to play in. I don't intend to get a staff position just to get a higher rank, but to actually put it to good use. Moreover, what ever task you set me with, I will do my best to complete that task.

Experience - I was a co-owner of a server that got shut down almost 3 years ago. Apart from that, I held a Head-Admin spot once and admin twice. I couldn't count the number of times I was moderator. Plus, out of MC, I staffed one of the more popular GMOD TTT servers (SeriousTTT) from April to May this year.
Extra info - I live in Singapore, so if you need any night staff, I'm available.
10/10/2015 9:50 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
MossMode
wait I was accepted?
10/09/2015 9:45 pm
MossMode
oh wait a new update today sweet
10/09/2015 5:32 pm
MossMode
sorry didnt mean to spam
10/09/2015 4:58 pm
MossMode
IGN - MossMode
Age - 14
Gender - Male
Staff Position - Trial-Mod/Helper/Lowest Rank or Moderator.
Why - I see a lot of potential in your server and it seems like it could take off any moment. I would like to be apart in this growing community.
Experience - I am currently owner of a server. I have owned 2 other servers but after i finished coding and managing plugins, my friend that payed for %50 of the server dropped out and i could not afford it by myself. The other server worked out for 5 months and we made almost $400. The server I just recently opened up has made a bit of money and is still working. (Message me for proof of the ip). Also i have been moderator on 3 different servers that have sadly closed. I am still staff on one server which opens up soon! (Message me for proof of the ip about that too if you want)
Extra info - I'm very good at fixing plugin issues and situations. I have been through every situation there is as staff. Also I understand how it is hard on you to answer these applications and the annoyance of every 10 year old coming on and asking for staff. So i recommend you take your time and to not rush. If you want to contact me on skype and go over my application just skype me at, crm0ss
10/09/2015 4:39 pm
Raqq
Format :
IGN - Raqq
Age - 12
Gender - Male
Staff Position - Helper
Why - I wanna be staff so I can improve the community and all around make the server a better place for everyone.
Experience - I have been staff on a variety of servers and I own a server at the moment as well.
Extra info - YT Channel: RaqqYT Faction & More
10/09/2015 3:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
KentaDasun
IGN - KentaDasun
Age - 13
Gender - Male
Staff Position - Whatever you need.
Why - This server has potential, and I want to help it grow. I also want to make sure this server doesn't end up like Mineplex (Hackers, spammers, and cyberbullys) And more like CosmicPVP (Good staff, not as many hackers/spammers. and great community)
Experience - Ive ran a server as an owner, and other servers as mod/admin. Ive also been a moderator on a site called 3DSPlaza.
Extra info - Im quite childish at times, and not the best at pvp. But I have plenty of exp with minecraft. (8 years)
10/09/2015 3:45 pm
MossMode
IGN - MossMode
Age - 14
Gender - Male
Why - I see a lot of potential in your server and it seems like it could take off any moment. I would like to be apart in this growing community.
Experience - I am currently owner of a server. I have owned 2 other servers but after i finished coding and managing plugins, my friend that payed for %50 of the server dropped out and i could not afford it by myself. The other server worked out for 5 months and we made almost $400. The server I just recently opened up has made a bit of money and is still working. (Message me for proof of the ip). Also i have been moderator on 3 different servers that have sadly closed. I am still staff on one server which opens up soon! (Message me for proof of the ip about that too if you want)
Extra info - I'm very good at fixing plugin issues and situations. I have been through every situation there is as staff. Also I understand how it is hard on you to answer these applications and the annoyance of every 10 year old coming on and asking for staff. So i recommend you take your time and to not rush. If you want to contact me on skype and go over my application just skype me at, crm0ss
10/09/2015 2:48 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Archer
Noxie
IGN - Noxie
Age - 14
Gender - Female
Staff Position - Whichever position you are in need of.
Why - I always provide warnings before punishing, and I'm great with handling dilemmas between players, and I explain thoroughly why I've punished someone.
Experience - I've had experience with server moderation for a little over two years now. I'm a moderator on two servers and an admin on one. I visit these servers as often as I can.
Extra info - I'm not that good of a builder, however I'm learning JavaScript for plugins and such.
10/09/2015 2:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
_BHTGUYS_
Name: Hayden

IGN: BHTGUYS

Skype Username: BHTGUYS

Rank Applying For: Head-Admin or Admin

Maturity Level (0-10): No-one can really tell if thdy are mature or not but if so, I possibly think Im 8-9/10

Why do you want to be staff?: Like every server they need a Head-Admin and Admins to run it successfully, which is why I am coming to help you build up and create a server that coukd possibly fly to the top of the charts. I believe in this server which is why I want to lead admins, mods, etc, to teach them, and like I said hopefully make this server successfull.

Why should I pick you?: Thats a good question, Im going to start off with my experience. I have been playing Minecraft for over 4 1/2 years. I am very trusted with all servers that I worked on throughout the years. I am mostly good at being Head-Administrator due to my skills, experience, maturity and trust! I can train helpers, mods and admins to become very experienced and skilled like me.

What are your promises for being a staff member?: My promises are to be very mature, never disrespect anyone no matter who they are/what race/age/sex. Never aband/betray. Never op/give permissions to member that havent been accepted as staff. Never spawn in Items for any person. Never grief/swear/use sexual, racist, rude behaviour

What other things can you do for us other than enforce the rules, etc: I can Train staff, build, and almost everything except for develop.

Thankyou for considering to read my application. ~BHT
10/09/2015 10:58 am
MossMode
bump
10/04/2015 1:14 am
ShadowOfMySins
IGN - ShadowOfASin
Age - 17 Years old
Gender - Male
Staff Position - Moderator or Admin
Why - 1 Reason i wanna get ether moderator or Admin, is i wanna help this server become something HUGE. I used to own my own server and we got up to 100 players daily and i understand people and i understand plugins very well! I wanna join and help grow this server and work up to CoOwner someday! 2nd Reason i wanna get Mod or Admin is i been looking for a active server that i can help and not some server that will die in a few weeks and i don't feel that this will happen with this server. I can help create and develop a Very nice website for us to use and help gather players and amazing Mods for us to have!
Experience - I used to own my own server and we had up to 100 players daily. We were called GalaxyCraft and i may someday re do it again but that's only if i cant find a server to become CoOwner with or become a Admin and help it grow. I ended the server because i could not offered the money anymore. I have a job now and school so i can help as much as i can ill be very active! I'm very friendly with members and others ill make friends easy and help all the members i can.
Extra info - Please give me a chance and let me start off as Admin and watch me help this server blow up! You will not be sorry for letting me join as admin. I'm ok with Mod but if im able to start off as Admin that would be amazing and ill stay up very late tonight to get things done for the server! Give me a chance!
10/04/2015 11:49 am
HattoDoge
Apply on legitraidsmc.enjin.com

Also, visit us on our server
10/03/2015 9:14 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Warrior
Mr_Fantika
IGN - ImperialGerman
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Staff Position - Moderator
Why - I think i can take my experience and help make the server better. I love to help out and i'm very mature when it comes to a job as serious as this.
Experience - An easy way to put it, i've owned my own servers and have staffed on countless servers. I know what i am doing and i do it right the first time, you'll never have a problem with me.
Extra info - I'm a fun but mature when i need to be guy, thanks for taking the time to read this.
10/03/2015 9:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
Whats the ip? is there a port?
10/03/2015 8:21 pm
Contacting
Added:
- Bounties
- New Spawn
- Rare Crate key
- 4Gb RAM
10/02/2015 9:13 pm
Flyingeagle29
IGN - Flyingeagle29
Age - 14
Gender - Male
Staff Position - Owner/Admin
Why - I enjoy the community and love being staff and helping players with there needs on the server I will be recording on this server and also will try to get it to grow and get it more popular. I have played mc for 3 years now and will play on your server a lot I will join in about 15mins
Experience - I have been Co-Owner/Admin/Owner/Helper/Moderator/Head-Mod/Head-Admin.
Extra info - I do not have a clue what this is down here
10/03/2015 8:47 am
Contacting
Maybe play in game sometime (: .
10/02/2015 9:05 pm
Flyingeagle29
IGN - Flyingeagle29
Age - 14
Gender - Male
Staff Position - Owner/Admin
Why - I enjoy the community and love being staff and helping players with there needs on the server I will be recording on this server and also will try to get it to grow and get it more popular. I have played mc for 3 years now and will play on your server a lot I will join in about 15mins or more because my server has some running updates.
Experience - I have been Co-Owner/Admin/Owner/Helper/Moderator/Head-Mod/Head-Admin.
Extra info - I do not have a clue what this is down here
10/02/2015 9:01 pm
evilash151
IGN -evilash151
Age - 12
Gender -female
Staff Position - you pick
Why - im a hard worker and im very kind
Experience - none yet
Extra info -
I would love to help this server and everyone you plays on it
10/02/2015 8:57 pm
MossMode
@MockingJays

Thanks for the fast reply! I will try to be active on the weekdays. I will be most active on the weekends. Also contact me on skype if you want to talk more!
10/02/2015 7:42 pm
MossMode
IGN - MossMode
Age - 14
Gender - Male
10/02/2015 8:54 pm
Contacting
Nice application, you're now being Considered also.
I love your maturity & activity already, just need to see how active you are in game, playing & in the chat, also see how well you abide with /rules.
10/02/2015 6:54 pm
SwashDuckler
IGN - My IGN Is SwashDuckler.

Age - I am 14 years old.

Gender - I am a male.

Staff Position - I really don't staff position I get, I mean ill take anything but i'm not fond of builder cause, I mean, i'm not the best builder (im ok).

Why - I would like to have staff cause I love helping others and I am a very great staff member. I am really good at helping others and I am smart and mature.

Experience - I have had staff on many servers and I used to own a server of my own!

Extra info - I am really looking forward to helping out Legitraids with all their needs and all that. I hope you accept my application, thanks! -Swash <3
10/02/2015 7:30 pm
Contacting
Nice application, maybe consider adding a bit more detail though.
But from here on in, you're now being Considered. We will monitor your activity and how well you abide with /rules in game (: .
10/02/2015 6:40 pm
SwashDuckler
IGN - SwashDuckler

Age - 14

Gender - Male

Staff Position - I request anything other then builder, I would like to have mod or admin or whatever is possible.

Why - I love helping servers out and helping players out and its just fun in general helping others.

Experience - I have been staff on other servers and I used to own a server.

Extra info - I look forward to helping LegitRaids out! -Swash
10/02/2015 6:20 pm
Contacting
Our playerbase has increased tremendously, which means we need more staff members!
Please, feel free to apply.

New Features
- /rankup
- 2 new kits
- /trade
10/02/2015 5:33 pm
Contacting
Still recruiting!
10/01/2015 9:27 pm
Creeperslayer675
That IP is to a server called Nuclear factions with 80 slots, also whitelisted
10/02/2015 3:32 pm
Contacting
Just got a Dedicated IP, it should work now.
10/01/2015 8:37 pm
Level 20 : Expert Button Pusher
MinoOtter
IGN - mino490
Age - 14
Gender - male
Staff Position - Whatever suits , Prefer Higher than Helper :I
Why - Because I like seeing servers grow and become more popular , I want to put a stop to all those hackers , griefers , spammers everything that is bad about minecraft.I like small based communitys with not too little no to much people but just right , I consider myself funny at times but can also be responsible we I need to be , I respect the staff and all the players , I will treat the players fairly , I could probably go on but gets a bit boring reading these things , I know cos I owned and owning a server
Experience - Owner , Co-Owner , Admin , Mod x2 , Helper Most of those are small servers but the Co-Owner was quite popular
Extra info - I'm super awesome I don't really know what to put here
10/01/2015 8:28 pm
Creeperslayer675
I wish i could come play but the server is whitelisted
10/01/2015 8:36 pm
Contacting
It's not, try legitraids.us
10/01/2015 8:13 pm
Contacting
We still need a few more staff members to monitor the server hourly (: .
So please, feel free to apply & check us out!
10/01/2015 6:40 pm
Creeperslayer675
IGN - Creeperslayer675
Age - 16
Gender - Male
Staff Position - Moderator
Why - Because I am a hard working, loyal, active and friendly person who would like to stop rule breakers and make your server the best it can possibly be. I will make sure that every single disturbance and rule breaker is dealt with and that evidence be brought to the Owner and told the situation. I feel that the most important part of a server is for everyone to have fun, I want to make sure that everyone is having as much fun as they can while also still following the rules. I will watch Players and Staff as much as possible to prevent anything from happening before it happens.
Experience - I have been every rank and always did my job to the best of my abilities
Extra info - None. Thank you for your time!
10/01/2015 7:22 pm
Contacting
Nice application, come play in game sometime so I can monitor your activity, & how well you abide by /rules.
You are now being Considered. (: .
10/01/2015 6:27 pm
Contacting
We need more applicants!
Staff positions are open guys! :3.
Apply in these comments below!
10/01/2015 3:35 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
VoteScott
There is a whitelist D:
10/01/2015 3:41 pm
Contacting
Nope, not whitelisted.
10/01/2015 3:27 pm
BlazeExplosion
IGN - BlazeExplosion
Age - 14
Gender -male
Staff Position - Helper
Why -Because i dont want to be a bigger position because i want you to trust me so i want to crawl my way to you.
Experience - Yes i have been mod on an other server.
Extra info -If you need a picture i can give u one!!
10/01/2015 3:42 pm
Contacting
Maybe add a bit more information.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome