Lets make a Youtube Group

CabNaught's Avatar CabNaught7/30/15 7:01 pm
1 emeralds 500 8
7/31/2015 7:26 pm
TheAquaticDragon's Avatar TheAquaticDragon
In a nutshell, I want to get a group of people together for youtube videos. I don't know how big or small I want it to be but we will figure that out as we go.

Currently I am creating a single player lets play FTB INFINITY series, and I want to do other things such as Mini-games, Co-op Survival/adventure maps, Perhaps other games and/or create a podcast. As a group we would play games together and/or apart, we would have our separate youtube channels unless you don't want to, or don't have the time to upkeep a youtube channel, you could tag along with somebody. Again, we will figure that out later.

If you are interested in anything I described please post below and I will PM you, Please keep in mind that you would need a decent mic for decent voice quality, anything that doesn't sound terrible/distracting is ok with me. With all that said, I would like you to have some semblance of maturity, eg. not cursing every sentence, insulting everything and everyone, or interrupting excessively. Not because I would hate you, but because we just wouldn't get along.

After a while and we get things going il get a date and time for a get together for us all to talk to each other and figure out the details from there, I estimate a 30-60 min time frame for us to get the train rolling, But hey, if this is something you are interested in just let me know, Have a nice day out there o/
CabNaught
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2015 7:26 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
TheAquaticDragon
i will join just skype me jacksonrozells@hotmail.com
07/30/2015 8:21 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
CabNaught
Hey Novaboxgames, that sounds fantastic, id like to get in touch and see if that's the kind of group I want to be in. As for everybody else who posted replies, I am grateful to see your immediate response and interest into making a group, but Nova may just have the group i'm looking for ^^
07/31/2015 1:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NovaBoxGames
Awesome, My Skype is seth.sacred. If you have a channel so we can look at your content quality. That'd be nice as well, But we can do that in skype.
07/30/2015 8:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Trey_Games
Hi, my name is Trey and I am just starting out in YouTube and I want a group that I can play with whenever and I love the idea of having a private server for the group, and also playing other games. If you could get back to me that would be great!
07/30/2015 7:45 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
NerdyFlash
I'm interested in doing a collaboration on plugin reviews, we can alternate as test subjects, etc. I'm cool with minigames as well, I'd love to help you out. I own a small YouTube Channel and I just want to expand it.
07/30/2015 7:13 pm
NovaBoxGames
Hey, Since you're describing pretty much exactly the group I'm currently developing. Would you like to tag along? We have a SMP series in production, As well as multiple other games such as Rust, Dayz, Gmod, CS:GO. And the like. We would also love to have the FTB series, And perhaps a Podcast as well.

Our group is currently thinking of a name, But we're trying to put together quality youtubers with decent audio quality and content. Everybody will have their own respective channels, Posting their own perspectives and such.

Everybody in our group is above the age of 16. Mature, Respectful, Not profanity laced, And we all are dedicated to YouTube.

I'd love to hear a reply! Thanks.
07/31/2015 2:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kyotah
Nova, have you gotten my message? I have replied to you before and would love to join you for the exact same reasons...
07/31/2015 1:23 pm
NovaBoxGames
Ah, Sorry. I totally forgot to check my messages. I forgot to put notifications on. But besides the point. I don't think we're going to be doing League. I don't play it, At least. So perhaps one of the other members. But if you're fine with that, Add my skype and we can talk. seth.sacred
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome