MC Life | Server Announcement

playajames's Avatar playajames9/25/14 4:26 pm
1 emeralds 274 6
10/7/2014 1:05 pm
playajames's Avatar playajames

http://www.mclife.org

Well hello everyone. I'd like to announce a new project I'm working on in hope to get some opinions on what you think about the idea.

Let me tell you guys a bit about me, my name is James, I'm 20 years old and I absolutely love Minecraft and the freedom the game offers. I have been very interested in programming over the last few years and managed to teach myself quite a bit. I've been in and out of multiple Minecraft communities, haven't we all. One thing that always bothered me about smaller communities is the level of professionalism used to run the community. By all means it should be fun, but in order to succeed the staff of the community must keep things fair, in a organized and mature manner. This is one thing I strongly enforce in this upcoming community.

About the server:
MC Life is a project I started recently. The server will simulate real life in a fun and entertaining way. Players are completely free to choose how they live. You will be able to get jobs, become a criminal, run a business, or if it comes down to it, become homeless. Properties will be available to rent or purchase. Along with that tons of other features to make the server feel a bit more real will be in our initial release. Our starting city will be built by a talented build team, with a realistic theme based on a city located in California. The server will be completely custom coded to achieve the result we are aiming for.

What I'm really looking for in this post is the communities opinion of the game play concept. Development has already begun and will be continued over the next few months until we have a server that is solid and playable. Our website will be up shortly but for now we ask that anyone interested in hearing more about the server like our Facebook page. This will help us get an idea of what we are up against for our initial release.

Please don't ask for staff positions, we are currently not accepting applications.

Like us today!
http://www.facebook.com/mclifeserver

http://www.mclife.org
Thanks for reading,
Playajames
playajames
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer