Like Final Fantasy? New Final Fantasy Minecraft Realms!

DubstepRod's Avatar DubstepRod8/27/15 11:20 pm
1 emeralds 159 1
9/7/2015 12:16 pm
DubstepRod's Avatar DubstepRod
I've been working on a server that merges Minecraft and specifically the game Final Fantasy Record Keeper into a server with just about the same gameplay.

I call it Final Fantasy Minecraft Realms

How it works:
A player chooses a class, currently from 13 different classes to choose from:
Warrior, Red Mage, Ranger, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, Summoner, Sniper, Dragoon, Knight, Paladin, Ninja, and Samurai.

Each class gets to equip a certain kind of "class boots". This determines that player's base stats. Each class gets to equip only certain equipment, such as Red Mage being able to use staffs and rods, Monks being able to use Fist weapons, or Rangers being able to use bows.
The only type of weapon that can be used by any class are daggers, the weakest yet most dependable weapon.

As for gameplay, it consist of a player starting a dungeon by going to a realm. After the tutorial is completed, the player must go into the Final Fantasy VII Realm and start the very first dungeon. This will *teleport* them to that final fantasy realm and they must defeat mobs in a sequence of rounds, with the last round being a boss with higher health and damage.

The goal of the server is for players to complete as much dungeons as possible, get the strongest gear as possible, and become the best hero above all. This is why i consider this server to be a "Challange Server".

It's still a work in progress, but after much work it is currently playable.

The IP Address is: play.finalfantasyminecraftrealms.com

Server Website is: http://finalfantasyminecraftrealms.enjin.com/home

As for STAFF, please don't ask yet. When im ready, ill post a thread in the website asking people to submit applications for staff for the server.

If you are interested, please try the server out c; hope i see you there fellow minecrafters and final fantasy players.
DubstepRod
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior