Like RPGS? Want to join a community?

ZachDevv's Avatar ZachDevv9/5/15 1:00 am
1 emeralds 209 7
9/13/2015 11:18 am
Enderboy26's Avatar Enderboy26
Hello, all!

Today I am presening a new project of mine,
> RPG Universe

Well, most of you probably think we are a generic, failure of a server. Well.. I could argue. This server has some of the best people around working on it, and I am honestly proud to say that. And that's why we want your help!

We are in search for dialogue authors and quest writers, developers, and artists!

Erm, what is the server even about?
It is an RPG Hub Server that will include a various RPG games - there is no pay in staff, but full credit is given.

How does one apply?
Fill Out This Format:

IGN:
TimeZone: (To decide when is best to message you)
Experience: (What have you done in the past like this?)
Examples: (Not Needed)

I'm sorry that this post did not include a lot of information/sloppily wrote. It is late yet I wanted to post this small advertising for our server

Thank you for reading, and have a lovely day.
ZachDevv
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/13/2015 11:18 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Enderboy26
IGN: ToxicAlpaca
TimeZone: Pacific Time Zone
Experience:I have been staff on one server before,It was really fun and i had a lot of fun with the players.However i left staff,because i was busy with school and etc..It's been a long time since i've played on that server.I'd like to experience again with you guys and have a great time
09/13/2015 11:04 am
ZachDevv
Bump
09/10/2015 6:13 pm
ZachDevv
Bump
09/09/2015 9:15 pm
ZachDevv
//Bump
09/06/2015 1:35 am
ZachDevv
Bump!
09/05/2015 2:03 am
Level 29 : Expert Modder
ArcaneGamer-
IGN: Hospitaljunk14
TimeZone: Pacific standard
Experience: I am currently a free-lance plugin developer. I have 1 year experience with coding server plugins for spigot/bukkit. I am also very good with managing any plugins a server may have installed.
Examples: I have 2 published plugins, and many more on my computer. If you would like a preview of a plugin i designed for my server just skype me and we can schedule a date. The 2 plugins i have published here on pmc are silentkill and emojix. Silentkill allows players to shoot elemental arrows (see plugin submission on my profile). Silentkill V4 was never released due to personal reasons, however it has been fully developed. Emojix allows players to use symbols in chat by simply typing a certain phrase (please see plugin submission on my profile). I am currently working on a minigame plugin with another developer and an RPG plugin by myself.
09/05/2015 2:31 am
ZachDevv
Messaged
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome