Lionheart Venturer | Musicians you are Needed!

Terrabutt's Avatar Terrabutt2/6/16 9:18 pm
1 emeralds 28
Hi there, I am looking for map makers to help me make this massive project, I am looking for builders, video editors (trailer makers), and a server host but if you are good at something else than that is OK. If you want to apply then just reply to this thread and answer the following questions:

1) Do you have any experience in map making?
I am looking for people who have had experience in map making before, so that they know what they're doing.

2) Have you ever used other programs like MCedit or NBTexplorer?
This question isn't really important, I'd just like to know if you have had any knowledge in external programs or even plug-ins.

3) How good do you think you are at what you do? (specify what you do)
I need to know if you are good at, well, anything. Even if its just making EPIC trailers please let me know.

4) How much work could you get done on your own?
If me and my friends were all away for some reason I'd need to know if you could get any work done because, let's face it. Maps don't build themselves!

5) Can you have fun doing so?
Alright so thank you for reading this thread and please apply if you are interested.
One last thing, here is a sneak peak of what we'll be working on:
Lionheart Venturer: Wonder and Wisdom is the first rogue-like to be made in Minecraft, It involves conquering multiple dungeons while searching for loot and defeating the final boss at the end of each custom themed dungeon.

You are sent on a journey to recover the Starstone Shards that have been shattered across the land, you'll have to traverse by and by the Gabu Caverns, Darkroot Forest, and through the Brenadine Drifts to find the Kaitan that has cast evil unto this sacred land.

If you'd like to join recruiting is here:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -venturer/

A project by Berry_Ranieri.
Want to get in touch with me on Steam?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Berry-Ranieri/
Terrabutt
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner