✩ Lior's Wrath ✩ RPG Server ✩ We NEED YOU ✩

BigLogs's Avatar BigLogs4/16/15 9:41 pm
4/24/2015 8:17 am
BigLogs's Avatar BigLogs
Lior's Wrath is an RPG server in the making and we need some trusted staff.

We will be making this thread more detailed later, but here's the rundown.
The server will include: Levels, Skills, Towns, Markets, Houses, Guilds, Friending, and more to come.

Positions we need:
Main positions
Click to reveal
✩Head Administrators✩ [0/2]
These people will be the most trusted people, and will help manage the staff, and the progress of the server.

✩Administrators✩ [0/3]
These people will help the Head Admins with any other work they need done, will help the Moderators, and do tasks directed by me. Plugin knowledge needed.

✩Moderators✩ [0/6]
These people are very important in the growth, and condition of the community. They will be responsible for the moderation of the game, and will help everyone in need. (Run by Head Admins)

Others
Click to reveal
✩GFX✩ [0/2]
Makes the server's art.
✩Plugin Manager✩ [0/2]
Does most plugin work

Applying

To apply use this format:
Name:
Past experience:
Example of work (If applicable):
Why should I chose you?
What can you offer?
Why do you want to join us?

Note: We run off of http://freeminecrafthosting.com/ and their sponsorship services.
BigLogs
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2015 8:17 am
BigLogs
Im still looking! Feel free to apply.
04/23/2015 8:07 am
BigLogs
bump
04/21/2015 8:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
keralis1
Name: Brandan

IGN: Goochmoot

Past experience: I have previously been Co-Owner once, Head-Admin once, Administrator about 2-3 times, and moderator about 3 times.

Example of work (If applicable): (N/A)

Why should I chose you? I think you should pick me because I have alot of experience with handling players. I am very responsible and will not lie. Overall my applications for staff are just to try and keep the server in good shape and to make it succeed. I also have a lot of experience with important plugins like GroupManager, Essentials, Essentials Spawn, Etc.

What can you offer?
I can offer you a hard working staff member who tries his hardest to make sure players enjoy the server, I never lie and just overall try to keep the server in the best condition I can. I am also able to go on the server 1-2 hours a day normally, (I hope that isn't a problem). And lastly I can also offer you all of the things up there. ^ =)

Why do you want to join us? I want to join you because you seem like you know what you are doing unlike some servers. And I have expectations for this server to be great, and do great. I am also very excited to meet the other staff members, because their applications look very nice.

Thank you. =)
04/21/2015 7:36 pm
BigLogs
Bump
04/20/2015 8:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
zombiekiller598
Name:Hunter, Z
IGN:Zombiekiller598
Past experience:owner of 2 very small mc servers, admin/builder on 4 other servers.
Entered and placed highly in many Building contests throughout the internet.
Example of work (If applicable): Very educated Builder, if you look at this link, I have worked with this player countless, countless times on many projects involving buildings and architecture.--->www.planetminecraft.com/member/mcfrarchitect/
Why should I chose you? You should choose who ever you think will do a nice job as an admin or builder. I personally would obviously like for you to pickme, because it would mean the world to me. But beside that I am just your average joe who is very skilled in building. ^-^
What can you offer?
Excellent precise building skills
First, I absolutely love rpg games, and to be a part of a mc rpg server and interact with all the wonderful players, and build amazing things would mean the world to me.
04/20/2015 7:14 pm
BigLogs
Bump
04/19/2015 10:22 pm
Level 28 : Expert Unicorn
Mr-Cracker
Name: Graham

IGN: Mr_Cracker_951

Example of Work: I don't have any examples, so you'll just have to take my word.

Why should I Choose You?: This part is tough for me. This isn't my first application, but I've never been accepted to be any staff solely because of my lack of experience. I believe that even without experience, I can still be a good staff member, because I am always the player. I know what the players want, because it's what I always want. I bring a unique, more down to earth view on some things that people who've always been picked to be staff just don't see. I also believe that I'm really good at building quaint little cottages/houses that may come in handy during an RPG.

What Can You Offer?: I offer a "players eye view" of things, as well as some experience at building. The things I know how to build should fir in nicely in an RPG environment (Cottages, Houses, Fancy Paths, ect.). Even without staffing experience, I know the procedures of how to take care of players that are breaking the rules (Spamming, Cursing, ect.). I think that I would make a valuable member of a staff team. Outside of minecraft, I'm definitely not a pro, but I have some experience with art programs, and minecraft related poster designs.

Why do You Want to Join Us?: I want to join the team for experience. There has to be a first time for everything, and I believe that that first time should be taken advantage of, and treated as a pro for someones application instead of a con. A first time staff member offers fresh ideas to the team, ultimately gaining experience along the way. Also, I just love RPG servers, and think they are just awesome. I'm not looking to be a head admin or anything, just a mod or a builder.

PM for contact info if I'm accepted.
04/19/2015 7:02 pm
BigLogs
Still looking!
04/18/2015 11:35 pm
ProbablyAngel
Name: Melanie.

IGN: _ItsAngel_

Past experience: I've been a moderator on 3 other servers, an admin on one server and a Head - Admin on another. I've also done a little building on RPG servers, but I was just there for working I wasn't the one coming up with all the creative ideas and such.

Example of work (If applicable): http://prntscr.com/6vhuf0 I know that it's not too good, I am more of a moderating/keeping people in line kind of person.

Why should I chose you? Firstly, I have a ton of extra time since i'll be on holiday from school for the next few weeks. I'm an experienced, mature, helpful and dedicated/loyal person. If I find a server with people who are truly dedicated to the work that they are doing, then I will more than likely stick to that server like glue. I'm also a very bubbly person, and I enjoy helping people who are in need of my help. I know when to punish a person for a offense that they committed, and when to guide a player on the right path. I'm strict when I need to be, but I always like to work and have a fun time on a server that I enjoy.

What can you offer? I can offer my knowledge on players, since like I said, I have been a moderator and an admin a few times. I'm able to deal out punishments and handle players accordingly. I can offer my experience to less experienced staff members, and help them build. I can also help to build so and so, not professionally as part of a proper team, but more of a helping hand to fill things in and such. Since i'm on holidays, i'm also online quite a lot, so I'm usually always there to help.

Why do you want to join us? Since I've seen so many servers been let down and destroyed by undedicated members, and people who lack enthusiasm, I want to be apart of a server that can grow to be popular. I want to help this server grow in every aspect, and I want to help in any way that I possibly can.

04/19/2015 9:49 am
BigLogs
Good application. I'll message you on skype asap.
04/18/2015 11:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
Hey guys, my name is Connor and I have a lot of experience staffing on other Servers. I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

IGN: coonor
Email: longislandstringin@gmail.com
04/18/2015 11:08 pm
BigLogs
Seriously... Stop posting here.
04/18/2015 10:44 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
IGN:coonor
IRLN: Connor Rozzi

Hey all, my name (in real life) is Connor and I have a lot of experience staffing on other Servers. I have owned 2 servers of my own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!
04/18/2015 10:54 pm
BigLogs
Denied! 1.) you applied to another server with the SAME app. 2.) You didnt even bother to try and use the format.
04/18/2015 10:00 pm
sammon126
Name: Dane
IGN: sammon126
Past experience: owner, co-owner, Admin, mod, builder, Head-builder
Example of work (If applicable): I have built a enterprise. Also I've built parkours, spawns, big houses, pvp arenas, and ctf arenas
Why should I chose you? Because i am on 5 Hrs on weekdays, and all day weekends. I am loyal and stick to the rules. I love to play minecraft and help.
What can you offer? I can offer help. I can monitor chat. I can build stuf. I am nice to all people.
Why do you want to join us? Because I love helping on servers and playing minecraft. I love smaller servers because they care about there players and staff. I am young but I am mature.
04/18/2015 10:19 pm
BigLogs
Denied
04/18/2015 9:43 pm
BigLogs
bump
04/18/2015 11:33 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
CBG Productions
Name: Coleman
IGN: jpbentColeman
Past experience: Co-Owner (Couldn't pay for the server any longer. )
Example of work (If applicable): X If you want more I can show you on skype.
Why should I chose you? well because I'm not only
What can you offer? Anything under the words: Build, Advise, Supervise, Control, Graphic Arts.
Why do you want to join us? I got a ton of free time, and I'd rather help people enjoy playing the game I love, rather than staring at a wall.
04/18/2015 11:04 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
well all of the servers are offline so until they all reboot I will be loyal to this server
04/18/2015 9:33 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Hi, I would like to apply for Event manager. I do events like roleplay, pvp and all sorts of awesome events. if not then thats fine.

Name: James
IGN: AwesomeDino04
Past experience: I am the staffmanager for mlgsno, former co owner of The Youtube Network and Legacycraft (both closed) and former mod of wafflegames. (Yeah there is a server called that)
Example of work (If applicable): ask cooljoesno, the owner of Mlgsno, I did a event for roleplay but no one showed up...
Why should I choose you?: Because I am a fun person to have around and I like to play on servers
What can you offer?: more players than probobly before, mostly by advertising events for the server. and a bit of humor to the server
Why do you want to join us?: um can you ask me that ingame cuz I dont have time to think.
Skype: dont have it but we could chat ingame on PMC, please make an exception
04/18/2015 9:23 am
Level 27 : Expert Artist
JoaoPauloC100
Name: João Paulo Cruz
IGN: JoaoPauloC100
Past experience: I've designed one server logo and some youtube art.
Example of work (If applicable): http://joaopauloc100.carbonmade.com
Why should I chose you? I like to think that I'm fast working, and well going.
What can you offer? Any kind of art that you might need.
Why do you want to join us? I've been kinda bored and need something to do. I also want to improve.
04/18/2015 10:40 am
BigLogs
Ok, I'll accept you. Your work is pretty nice. Pm me your skype so we can talk more.

AwesomeDino13
Hi, I would like to apply for Event manager. I do events like roleplay, pvp and all sorts of awesome events. if not then thats fine.

Name: James
IGN: AwesomeDino13
Past experience: I am the staffmanager for mlgsno, former co owner of The Youtube Network and Legacycraft (both closed) and former mod of wafflegames. (Yeah there is a server called that)
Example of work (If applicable): ask cooljoesno, the owner of Mlgsno, I did a event for roleplay but no one showed up...
Why should I choose you?: Because I am a fun person to have around and I like to play on servers
What can you offer?: more players than probobly before, mostly by advertising events for the server. and a bit of humor to the server
Why do you want to join us?: um can you ask me that ingame cuz I dont have time to think.
Skype: dont have it but we could chat ingame on PMC, please make an exception

Denied: Lack of detail. If you are already part of a server, then we'd like you to focus on that server. This job will require you to focus and to be loyal to our server.
04/18/2015 9:15 am
BigLogs
We are still looking!
04/17/2015 8:42 pm
BigLogs
Ok, I added you guys.
I am still looking for staff.
04/17/2015 1:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DrKillWil
Name: Will

IGN: DrKillWil

Past experience: As far as experience with RPG servers goes I have a very limited amount. I did a little bit of admin and building for an RPG server once although it got shut down shortly after I joined(through no fault of my own). When it comes to normal servers however, I have a lot of experience. I've owned, administrated and moderated a lot of servers. (40+)

Why should I chose you? I have a lot of very good qualities, while some of these may not be desired in a functioning member of society they are perfect for an admin role. I work well with teams, I am happy to get along with and respect other staff and players of the server. I am quite confrontational, although I won't go and start random arguments I am more then happy to yell at someone if they are doing anything that could harm the well being of your server.

I am very mature. Whether this comes from online or real life experiences I am not sure, but it applies in both. I have a lot of knowledge and experience. These two things really do tie together nicely. I've been playing this game for a long time. In this time I've gained a lot of experience with different people, servers and plugins. So naturally I have extensive knowledge in all of these things. All in all I can contribute a lot of time and effort to your server. I can make it a better and more enjoyable place for the players.

What can you offer?: I think this questions has been answered mostly in other answers but I will give a brief summary.
I can offer a fair chunk to the server. I can offer a very active and friendly player. I can offer a professional and well mannered admin. I can offer a friendly and helpful admin who people can come to when they need something. I can bring a lot of experience, maturity and knowledge to the server. Most importantly, however, I can bring a very dedicated player who really enjoys and loves the game he is playing.

Why do you want to join us? To Be honest I've always been very interested in RP. I can do it casually and have fun with friends, or I can play seriously and become my character. I've always loved HL2:RP and being able to bring it into minecraft would and will be amazing.As a fairly experienced RP player I also know a lot of bullshit goes on. That's why you need admins to make the game more enjoyable, by getting rid of players that are... unsavoury. I'd really enjoy being an RP player, but also making sure all the RP on the server is correct and fun.

Skype: drkillwill (message me whenever, I'll get back to you.)
04/17/2015 8:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
AMS2003
Name: Aidan
IGN: CowMan377
Past experience: I used to be owner of 1 server and I am Mod and Admin on 2 other servers. I am really good with commands and I am good with plugins.
Example of work (If applicable): N/A
Why should I chose you? I will help players out if it is needed. I am very flexible so if the server has a reset or staff demotion I can handle it. I love helping players out if they are having trouble with anything like commands or what to do. If a player is using a hacked client I will ban them from the server. If someone is spamming and IP I will clear chat then I will mute them. If a player is being mean to others I will give him 1/3 warnings by kicking him and if he doesn't stop I will mute him for 10 minutes. If a staff member is hacking or abusing I will either take screenshots of it. I am also very loyal and I will be dedicated to this server. If I ever get money I might buy something off this server to help it grow.
What can you offer? :I am a fun person and love to have conversations with members. But when Force needs to be applied I drop the act and get on the problem. I know what to do in situations such as dealing with Cheaters or just a person spamming in the chat. I am always willing to help someone that needs it and I am just an overall nice guy, greeting and answering questions whenever possible. I love to interact with everyone anyway I can. The experience I have had prepares me for the job that I need to do and I am always ready, I play about 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-4 hours on Weekdays. Unless I have something important to do or something personal/family related. Loyalty is one of my big traits. I always stick with people till the end, if I work for that server that's the only server that is a priority to manage.
Why do you want to join us? I want to join you guys so I can help out. I want to help out the players and staff as well. I am very loyal and I never abuse my staff powers.
04/17/2015 6:18 pm
BigLogs
I'll message you on skype later and ask some more questions.

DrKilWilName: Will

IGN: DrKillWil

Past experience: As far as experience with RPG servers goes I have a very limited amount. I did a little bit of admin and building for an RPG server once although it got shut down shortly after I joined(through no fault of my own). When it comes to normal servers however, I have a lot of experience. I've owned, administrated and moderated a lot of servers. (40+)

Why should I chose you? I have a lot of very good qualities, while some of these may not be desired in a functioning member of society they are perfect for an admin role. I work well with teams, I am happy to get along with and respect other staff and players of the server. I am quite confrontational, although I won't go and start random arguments I am more then happy to yell at someone if they are doing anything that could harm the well being of your server.

I am very mature. Whether this comes from online or real life experiences I am not sure, but it applies in both. I have a lot of knowledge and experience. These two things really do tie together nicely. I've been playing this game for a long time. In this time I've gained a lot of experience with different people, servers and plugins. So naturally I have extensive knowledge in all of these things. All in all I can contribute a lot of time and effort to your server. I can make it a better and more enjoyable place for the players.

What can you offer?: I think this questions has been answered mostly in other answers but I will give a brief summary.
I can offer a fair chunk to the server. I can offer a very active and friendly player. I can offer a professional and well mannered admin. I can offer a friendly and helpful admin who people can come to when they need something. I can bring a lot of experience, maturity and knowledge to the server. Most importantly, however, I can bring a very dedicated player who really enjoys and loves the game he is playing.

Why do you want to join us? To Be honest I've always been very interested in RP. I can do it casually and have fun with friends, or I can play seriously and become my character. I've always loved HL2:RP and being able to bring it into minecraft would and will be amazing.As a fairly experienced RP player I also know a lot of bullshit goes on. That's why you need admins to make the game more enjoyable, by getting rid of players that are... unsavoury. I'd really enjoy being an RP player, but also making sure all the RP on the server is correct and fun.

Skype: drkillwill (message me whenever, I'll get back to you.)

A little hard to read, but anyways I'll message you on skype later and ask some more questions.
04/17/2015 8:25 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Brady_Flash
Name: Brady
IGN:TheClassicBanana
Past experience: I have been every rank from helper-owner
Example of work (If applicable): No sorry
Why should I chose you? I take things very seriously, I will do what ever I can to help the server grow with legit people and help everyone I can. I know there are better people for the job then me so I hope I am accepted so I can be a better staff member and help the server grow on even more than I did before and you all did before. I will record videos on youtube so more people will join. I will not abuse my powers and I will ban people when I need to, for example, if one of my "friends" are hacking or doing something else then I will do what ever punishments suits the act that they did. If someone is doing something wrong and I don't know and no other staff member is online and its serious then I will just either mute or tempban them until another/higher staff member gets online. I will be the best staff member I can be and more.

What can you offer? I can manage your plugins record videos help people

Why do you want to join us? If I was on the staff team I would try my best to help the servers staff I probably will have nothing to help them with but if I can I will, I will never abuse my powers so the staff team will have a good and positive image to NEW PLAYERS and players we have had. I will be very respectful towards the staff and players on your server

extra: Btw I am applying for Plugin/Server-Manager
04/17/2015 8:16 am
BigLogs
Bump
04/16/2015 10:46 pm
Level 1 : New Network
dannykz11
Name: Daniel Kai
IGN: dannykz
Past experience: I've been moderator on a few friend's servers, I'm pretty good with commands and I know how a server works.
Example of work (If applicable): N/A
Why should I chose you? I'm an honest person and great at managing a server. I've had past knowledge on being staff and hopefully I can become staff on this server as well!
What can you offer? My knowledge in commands and my skills in managing.
Why do you want to join us? I want to help a server in need of staff, I'm really interested in MMO games as well so this might be an interesting experience.
04/16/2015 10:48 pm
BigLogs
Under Consideration
04/16/2015 10:37 pm
TheEnderCrystal
Name:Hunter Allen
IGN:TheEnderCrystal
Past experience:server owner and admin
Example of work (If applicable): Gaming computer builder
Why should I chose you?

because i am above average at building and i excel at redstone
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What can you offer?

my knowlage of running a server and redstone and building
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be an admin on another server
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04/16/2015 10:46 pm
BigLogs
Denied. There isn't enough detail in the app. Sorry, but you can try again later if you wish.
Note: we are looking for professional staff.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome