Humbled's Avatar Humbled10/24/14 12:16 pm
1 emeralds 254 6
10/26/2014 7:10 am
Humbled's Avatar Humbled
--||| Aphelion Network |||--

-----------------------------------------------------

About Us

Today I am proud to announce that we will be starting a server network, with new integrations to the game, to influence game-play and players around the world. For this to happen we would need dedicated staff showing excessive and impressive skills and thoughts in various categories, that would benefit the server network. The server network will be running on a dedicated server handling most of our game database with new game modes being introduced in the near future.

Development has already started off about 3 weeks ago and are doing some last few tweaks to get it perfect for the public. We are now near release and without dedicated staff a server will not go very far as some of you may know. I am hoping that many of you will apply and will be able to help and contribute alongside the staff we currently have.

What We Expect

We expect that if you apply you are doing so because you want to help grow a new network. Join a team, and work as a team member. Treat others with respect as you will be given respect. If you do your part and remain loyal to us we will always remain loyal to you and your staff position at the Aphelion Network. You do not need to know it all to get a job with us. Just be ready and willing to help out whenever you are needed. The rest can be learned and taught to you by our amazing leadership here @ the Aphelion Network

What We Are Looking For

We will need the following:
Java Developers, Web Developers, Chat Moderators, Admins, YouTube/Advertisers, GFX/Graphic Designers, Builders, Helpers

The format needed to apply for a position with our server is shown below, please make sure you follow it as applications that don't use it will be skipped;

There is NO Age limit to applying at our staff team, feel free to join at any age.

You do not need to put your skype into the app if you do not want to. Simply message it to me instead. Just please do not forgot to do so.

Application for Graphic Designers:
Name:
Timezone:
Maturity 1-10 Be honest:
Examples of previous work:
Why do you want to be our graphic designer?
What can you offer to the server?

Application for YouTuber:
Name:
Maturity 1-10 Be honest:
Channel link:
Would you be making videos for our server regularly?If yes why?
Any more info?

Application for Builder:
IGN:
Maturity 1-10 Be honest:
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern etc):
How many hours of the day can you dedicate to the server:
Timezone:
Photos or links of past builds:
Any more info?:

Application for Chat Moderator:
Name:
IGN:
Experience:
Timezone:
Do you speak more than one language?If yes, which ones:
Maturity 1-10 Be honest:
Previous experience (IPS):
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:
Give three examples where it is okay to mute someone:
Why should you be Chat-Moderator:
Any more info?

Application for Web developer
IGN:
Name:
Timezone:
Maturity 1-10 Be honest:
How do we know that you will not betray us?:
Previous/current positions on servers (IPS,Proof needed):
How long have you been coding?:
Html and JavaScript Experience?:
Why should we accept you?
Any more info?:

Application for Java Developer:
IGN:
Name:
Timezone:
How do we know that you will not betray us?:
Previous/current positions on servers (IPS,Proof needed):
How long have you been coding?:
Java experience?:
Why should we accept you?
Any more info?:

Application for Admin:
Name:
Previous experience:
Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)?
Why do you want to be an admin on our server:
How many hours can you dedicate to the server?:
Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone:
What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin?

Literate applications will highly increase your chance of being chosen.

Feel free to add some colour to your applications.

Good Luck And Hope To See Some Great Players Join Our Already Awesome Team!

Good Luck From The Aphelion Network
Humbled
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/26/2014 7:10 am
Humbled
bump
10/24/2014 2:55 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Cooperrrrrrrrr
Application for Graphic Designers:
Name: Cooper/Gray (IGN: cooperfromschool).
Timezone: EST (Eastern)
Maturity 1-10 Be honest: 9.1
Examples of previous work: I'll send them through Skype, it'll be a hassle to get them right now.
Why do you want to be our graphic designer? Well, I've made a lot of logos for friends, and I've never really made anything for anyone outside of my friend-base, so It'd be pretty cool to be an actual graphic designer for someone.
What can you offer to the server? I can offer designs for a server website, a logo, and I'm free to help any of the staff that might want a logo or graphic.

Application for Builder:
IGN: cooperfromschool.
Name: Cooper/Gray.
Experience: I am building on the Ataraxia build team (formerly known as Summit) and we have built for servers with up to 500 players on them, I'm also part of 2 RPG projects, and I've built temporarily as a builder on other servers.
Maturity 1-10 Be honest: 9.1
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern etc): Medieval and modern
How many hours of the day can you dedicate to the server: I can do from 1-3 a day, and on weekends I can do up to all day.
Timezone: EST (Eastern).
Photos or links of past builds: http://gyazo.com/559bb45bbb28d5ec316701cd9fed4ffa
http://gyazo.com/5a2865008136b74d16d63f4d23e10ebf http://gyazo.com/7be7228beeb337ef10c2514ead6f38f7 http://gyazo.com/8b6e1971c0ee22ebe15a56e2c2a6038c
http://gyazo.com/dbad1a79f30dcdc9b57acbad3ce7f1f5
What can you offer to the server? I can offer server spawns, mini-game lobbies, maps, I can help other staff on anything they want to build sperately, and other projects the server works on.
Any more info?: I am just a cool person to be around, great team member, tree hugger, and it's hard to make me mad or sad.

Is there a helper application?
10/25/2014 10:24 am
Humbled
seems like you could be a great addition to our staff. Ill add you on skype. Thanks for taking the time to apply
10/24/2014 2:01 pm
+Dude
Application for Admin:
Name: Preston
IGN: ZexyZexx
Timezone: UTC+12:00
Previous experience: Co Owner,Developer,Head-Admin,Admin,Head Mod and Mod

Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)?Yes (if you need proof i will show you)

Why do you want to be an admin on our server: I want to help people, and i am staff on a lot of servers, so i am most comfortable with this position, so i will know what to do.

How many hours can you dedicate to the server?: at least 1 hour a day, a max of 5 hours a day
Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone:1 When you have solid proof someone is hacking. 2. Someone threatens to DDOS, tempban and IP ban them, contact owner. 3 Griefing, hacking and griefing entire server.

What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin?/rg flag (area) pvp deny.
What can you offer to the server? I can do ranks and permissions, i can build, i can just do regular staffing and keeping the server safe.
10/24/2014 12:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
20minecraft_123
Application for Admin:

Name: Jason

IGN: ZentonPlays

Timezone: GMT

Previous experience: I have been on many servers and experienced many communities, so i have learnt alot about servers while playing minecraft for around 2 years. I am a very talented person, I am experienced in many plugins so i know how most servers are like. I am good at suggesting plugins and also do a bit of config work. I have been staff on many servers, but never seem to stay up. I am hoping that this can be the one

Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)? As stated above, none of the servers that i have been staff on have been successful enough to stay up, sadly.

Why do you want to be an admin on our server: I want to be admin on this server because i believe it has alot of potential. from reading your post it seems this is a hard-working server, which doesn't rush and takes it time to perfect. Also i am always willing to help, so with my help and the rest of the team, i believe this server can really become something big.

How many hours can you dedicate to the server?: 3/4 hours a day. And if not 4/5 hours. Sometimes i have to go out to meet family etc, which can be understood.

Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone:
- Continuously breaking rules after kick/warning/temp-ban etc.
- Mass grief. e.g. griefing the entire network.
- Questioning staff rudely/ Disrespect.

What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin? /rg flag [area] pvp deny.

What can you offer to the server? I can offer a kind guy who is always willing to help, and will never let down a friend or staff. I am also i good guy in general and have not been banned.
10/24/2014 1:25 pm
Humbled
Thank you for applying. Im not in the business of denying people without first talking to them so ill be adding you on skype. I am currently busy with other interviews though so give me a few hours and ill get in contact with you via skype. Thanks for taking the time to apply.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome