Lonely server owner looking for an staff rank!

Ku_Wah's Avatar Ku_Wah8/31/15 9:33 am
1 emeralds 224 5
9/1/2015 5:06 am
avrona's Avatar avrona
Dear person who reeds this,

Introduction:

With this topic, I wanted to let you know that I am searching for an staff spot on an server. I was an owner of NatureOG and got alot of experience while I was building it, unfortunetly were the staff not so good (inactivity without saying) and led to me building nearly everything. With that happen I learned how to fix problem with plugins, build and how to recruit some other staff to help me. Furthermore I am searching for an Admin+ rank only, because I am only used to have admin+ powers to build and fix problems.

Why take me?

I have alot of experience with many plugins, and know how to fix problems that may happen with plugins. List of the plugins where I worked with:
1. Pex,
2. WG,
3. WE,
4. Vox Sniper,
5. Holograms,
6. Crates,
7. Citizens,
8. Shopkeeper,
9. Sentry (a bit buggy it is D:)
10. Essentials,
11. EZ ranks,
12. Prison 2,
13. Iconomy,
14. Chestshop,
15. Areashop,
16. Multiverse core,
17. Multiverse inventories,
18. Multiworld,

And much more! But these were the 1's that I used the most. Also I can build alot of things, my building skills aren't too bad. Wanna see it? Also I can help with learning new staff the new commands and how they should act, and I know how to handle problems like griefing, xray and conflicts because, of my previous experience on my server and also being staff member on a Dutch server. I can also help with ideas and finishing touches for the server, already have 1 idea for the server if you accept me I will show you it :sick: More things would be I am always willing to help people it doesn't matter what for rank they have or how they are, helping always makes me feel a better person.

Wanna have me? Add me on skype: kuwahlu, add them both :p and tell me the IP of the server
Also with the rank I get please ^^

That was all for now, I am looking forward to work with you and the fellow staff!

Yours Sincerely,

Ku_Wah,
Ku_Wah
Level 45 : Master Architect