★ kiѵiɗɛgɑ | Բɛuɗɑʆ | quɛรtร | LOOK ★

Voxsae's Avatar Voxsae8/29/16 6:26 pm
9/8/2016 4:34 pm
Voxsae's Avatar Voxsae

★KIVIDEGA★

IP: Play.Kividega.net

Factions.. What is Factions? You build a base and you defend it, build it to look amazing. Although what happens when you log out? You get TNT raided with no chance to fight back. That isn't fair! I'm here to change that, with my new MMORPG like server! Unlike most owners, I care.

I am proud to introduce you to the next level of what people call Factions. This is Kividega Feudal (http://goo.gl/9tSyFv)! With Feudal there is no TNT raiding, you have to fight 10% of each others kingdoms to fight for land. Fights could last days. We are unique compared to other servers, we are new and fresh feeling! We give you a sense of adventure.
Now I won't lie to you. After years of decay on Kividega the worlds valuable ores are scarce. The economy is currently in a recession, everything is dependent on you. Make money and Shield your land. Buy custom enchants to defend against challengers of your land. You also pick a social class and a profession can you be the first to level every profession?

Our land is custom! We do not use the vanilla Minecraft world generation. So you will feel like you're entering a whole new world.
Be careful though.. We have Mythic Mobs. You will have to navigate around them or travel in the day until you reach a correct level to fight them. But when you do become what Vanilla would call OP you might have to have a few rage fits when you are killed by a Wither King.

The server is based for to represent a MMORPG. Which means QUESTS, at this moment I am actively making a 60 part advanced quest line. Where you as a player can decide choices for the whole server. Not everyone will go the same route. A player may even kill the NPC and force other players to take the long route..

Great staff! Yes here at Kividega I strive to have the most professional, yet fun staff. I the owner am always actively checking tickets. I want to make sure everyone is having a great experience.

Our Top Plugins: Mcmmo, Quests, Feudal, MobStacker, MoneyMobs, Crates, Pets, World generator.
Voxsae
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect