Former Admin - Looking for professional position.

Mooselk's Avatar Mooselk5/17/16 2:59 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 41
8/24/2016 4:33 pm
Mooselk's Avatar Mooselk
Looking for a semi popular server to become a staff on, Since the last server I was staff on shutdown. Now I'm looking for a new server to moderate :3

Age - 17

Past experience: I've had experience being an administrator on 2 different servers, VegasCraft and LockedCraft both servers have been retired, I was an admin since the beginning of LockedCraft (3 Years) and an Admin for a year on VegasCraft. I also have cross game experience, I am a Moderator on the Vatican City network for Team Fortress 2 and a Skail Server manager for Team Fortress 2 also.

Why you: Well I could help in many ways.. I'm great with editing configs, Permissions (Most Essentials perms), Groups, BungeeCord, Building (Doesn't really matter since I'm applying for staff) and Creating groups/ranks. On top of that I'd keep this community going, And hopefully help it grow.

I'm sweet, Very like-able when you get to know me :3 I also have 6+ years of experience with moderation, administration and network management!

One more thing to through on top, If you ever need help setting up a MySQL database.. I'm your gal :3
Mooselk
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/24/2016 4:33 pm
Mooselk
bump
08/01/2016 3:31 am
Level 23 : Expert Toast
zute6
MrrMidnight
I'm sweet, Very like-able when you get to know me :3 I also have 6+ years of experience with moderation, administration and network management!

You can't have 6+ experience with moderation, since the first official Minecraft for PC got released in November 2011. That's less than 5 years.
So maybe you just can't count or you are trying to fool us.
Also I replied with my thread, and lots of others did, but you seem to accept nobody while you own application isn't that great.
(This isn't meant as harassment, just to clear things up for other server owners.)

Minecraft classic was out 2years before, which had servers
08/01/2016 12:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
WifiYT
Mooselk
MrrMidnight

You can't have 6+ experience with moderation, since the first official Minecraft for PC got released in November 2011. That's less than 5 years.
Also I replied with my thread, and lots of others did, but you seem to accept nobody while you own application isn't that great.
(This isn't meant as harassment, just to clear things up for other server owners.)

I didn't start playing minecraft untill 2012. Although I have been playing Team Fortress 2 since 2008 which is where most of my experience came from. So go ahead and can it.

Still willing to give you a spot, but you seem to have your head on backwards thinking a server that has established a playerbase will look for admins on the site. Offer stands we need someone who can run the minecraft division of our community.
07/31/2016 10:00 pm
Mooselk
MrrMidnight

I didn't start playing minecraft untill 2012. Although I have been playing Team Fortress 2 since 2008 which is where most of my experience came from. So go ahead and can it.
07/31/2016 2:06 pm
HyperCooool
Hi! I think you're lovely and i'd love for you do come onto my server. We are a rp/city/eco server and technically im not the owner, but im a senior mod and I think I can get you in, we are still recuiting people atm. IP: play.dibdibcraft.com (1.9.4)
07/31/2016 2:02 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo

07/31/2016 1:23 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Mooselk Building (Doesn't really matter since I'm applying for staff)

Are you saying builders aren't staff?

Or that staff don't build?...
07/31/2016 1:28 am
Mooselk
Bump
07/30/2016 12:52 am
WifiYT
If you're still looking for a community, contact me either by PM or on my teamspeak.

teamspeak.ecgamers.net
07/31/2016 1:10 pm
RaMpAgEzX
This

http://ecgamers.net/index.php or teamspeak.ecgamers.net
07/29/2016 11:31 pm
Mooselk
Bump..
07/28/2016 1:08 pm
Mooselk
Bump.
07/27/2016 9:39 pm
Mooselk
Bump.
07/13/2016 8:22 pm
lolhunters2001
Lol 50+ and already standing right into it. I would not get a admin with my server being up I want my staff before the public release
07/13/2016 8:17 pm
Mooselk
bump
06/15/2016 11:55 am
Ethereal_Nerd
You can be an admin on my server! I don't own a popular server with 50+ people, in fact, I am just starting it up, but I could really use an admin for my server! Please check it out!
06/15/2016 11:52 am
Mooselk
bump
06/11/2016 10:43 am
Mooselk
bump
05/26/2016 1:01 pm
Mooselk
bump
05/23/2016 5:53 pm
Level 1 : New Network
flamboo+_+
Hello, I am a Dev / Owner of a network and would really like to speak to you, you you please pm so we can exchange skype details and talk about a position for you with us

Thanks, Flamboo
05/23/2016 5:45 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LadyGenie
Hi, Im posting in the hope you have changed your mind about the 50+ people.
I have a new server, not even live yet. And have found myself needing help with perms (PEX) and basically getting things started up.
Everyone in my team is very mature too, if that helps. But we do like to have a mess around at times (who doesn`t right?)
We have most things set up (i think) but do need that helping hand.
pm me for my skype name if you are interested/to find out more info.

Genie
05/23/2016 11:45 am
Mooselk
bump
05/20/2016 2:28 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
We're looking for staff!
We're a minecraft network in progress but expect around 50 people at the release.
It won't take long anymore since we're almost done.
If you're interested, pm me.
05/20/2016 1:44 pm
Mooselk
bump
05/19/2016 3:23 am
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
dooly123
i have added you to my skype contacts if you would like to have a chat about a position that suites you.
05/18/2016 8:53 pm
Level 28 : Expert Network
austin652
Hey. I don't own a popular server with 50+ players, I have a whole 0 players but all the staff here are organized and mature people and if you would be so kind as to at least consider this proposition; I would like to recruit you for my server as an admin.
05/18/2016 11:05 pm
Mooselk
I'd like to stop by and check it out when I have time
05/19/2016 12:17 am
Level 28 : Expert Network
austin652
Yes, of course I'm sure you have already found the details but just in case I will pm them to you.
05/18/2016 8:48 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
99BEAST
I cant get this. You literally think someone from a semi popular server is just gonna give you moderator? Really? Im done
05/18/2016 11:04 pm
Mooselk
I've already been interviewed for one server and and another application is under review. I'm not asking to just be given moderator, I making an open ticket to apply for a position and on top of that I have 3 years of experience.
05/18/2016 5:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
hbl
Honestly, you're sounding like you just want power. First, you request for a server that's "already standing on its feet," while providing a very small-detailed application, and then you deny someone that needs help. COME ON. So what if they don't have 50+ players? Like, at least you can go help with that and hopefully TRY to get it to 50 players. Also, what X_1337 said... Really? So what if she's a "lady?" I mean, she got rejected and also got accused of something, let her fight instead of getting in front of her and defending her by yourself. If she's a true Admin, she SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE CRITICISM FROM OTHER PEOPLE. Honestly... I don't think that many people need help with their server when they have 50\+ people daily, because they are pretty fine on their own. Lower your expectations...

-HalseyFX (Former Admin on 3 servers, forced to resign.)
05/18/2016 8:13 pm
Mooselk
I've helped out with plenty of servers. Although most of them where hosted by 13 year olds all of which go down with a week. I'm looking for an organized server full of mature people.
05/17/2016 6:00 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Regnozes2431
Listen, lets be honest here
No one in a semi popular server ownership position will consider a application as short as this.
Although people, like me, will notice it and want to recruit you for another position as a Content Manager since you have experience administrating, with creating groups, and bungeecord knowledge!
Contact me on skype if your interested in this more.... professional position
Jarod.Salvo
(Jarod Jay Salvo as it may show up)
05/17/2016 6:08 pm
Level 26 : Expert Network
X_1337
That's something a bit mean to say to a girl bro? can't you act like a gentleman once in your sorry life?
05/18/2016 11:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SkidmarkLive
Just because she is a girl means she can't be treated equally? If she were a guy, he'd say the same thing at it'd be okay? You're the rude one.
05/18/2016 8:12 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Danishburger
Mate I am sorry to say but that is kinda the truth, It's a alright informational page but I think that a server with 50+ players need a bit more info or such. tbh
05/18/2016 4:16 pm
Mooselk
I'd provide more info if needed.
05/17/2016 5:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BeMyDinoDouh
Jayman what's the ip. I can do the same thing as her but probably better.
05/17/2016 5:50 pm
Mooselk
exec bump.cfg
05/17/2016 3:09 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
jayman340
I could really use you, but my server was just released without a lot of players... if you interested in checking out the game modes and everything let me know, and I will give you the IP when I get on my PC.
05/17/2016 3:53 pm
Mooselk
Sorry kind of looking for a server thats already on it's feet.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome