- Chest Protection
- Auctions
- Events
- Nice & Fair staff
- An active community
Ip: hellenicpvp.info.tm:26096
Ravaen
Level 31 : Artisan Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/07/2014 6:19 am
Ravaen
Bump
09/06/2014 2:24 am
Ravaen
Bump
09/04/2014 7:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Puhrified
1.) Real Name? Michael
2.) Age (Looking for 16+)? 15
3.) *Skype? MoistFalls
4.) *IGN? Geico10
5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum) Yes, I would take this position seriously because it would change how the server runs if I messed around. I would not do anything wrong and would always be on my best behavior. I would get on when needed and always be available to lend a helping hand. I would also be able to get on 5+ hours a day.

6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high? Yes, Manager is a huge position and I believe I can handle it.
7.) *Previous experience? I used to own my own hub/network that had 50+ players on at a time until my host got Ddosed. But besides that I am staff on 2 accounts on a server and I have owned 11 servers in my history.
8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum) I want this position because I would dedicate everything I have to help the server and make it better. I stand out form others because I have been in your shoes and know the all the things about a server and how they run. I would also love to help this server grow to something huge and be a part of that.
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar? Yes I do.
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?) I could be a great staff member but I know that is not what you are asking, Besides that I am a pretty decent builder (Skill: 7.4)
11.) *How will you earn this position? I will be on constantly if I get the position and will (like I said) always be here to lend a helping hand so the network can grow to be huge.
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better? I can bring players to the server and I can advertise for you guys, Also I am a great person to be around and can get along with mostly everyone.
13.) *Describe your personality to us? I am a nice person who loves to have fun but yet be serious while throwing in a good laugh!
09/04/2014 1:34 pm
Ravaen
Bump
09/03/2014 10:14 am
Ravaen
bump
08/29/2014 3:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
IGN:Electrik_Ninja

position:Mod

Age(13+) : 14

Why should we choose you: im a great mod because I can report to u what is happening on server when u offline and while u are away I will find correct punishment for the action wicth is anywhere from kick to a possible ban

What can you contribute to the server:
I can recommend great plugins and I can build a statue of u because im a great builder
**Can you do permissions(Yes or No):
yes
**How well are you with plugins(1-10):
*Building skill(1-10):
*Building specialty(ex.Medieval):
modern
08/29/2014 2:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JackDV
IGN: jamison1010

Building skill 1-10: 8

Maturity 1-10: 4 When Its time for fun 10 when things need to be done

Management skill 1- 10: 7

Why I should be picked: I have worked Many Servers Building spawns Moderating and admining spending many hours on every server I Work on, I am good with people a friendly staff makes players want to stay.

Have you been banned?: Not once

Position applying for: Moderator-Admin
08/29/2014 11:53 am
Ravaen
And another Bump
08/29/2014 11:02 am
Ravaen
Bump
08/29/2014 10:09 am