Looking for any sized youtubers!

LeffMC's Avatar LeffMC8/29/16 3:07 pm
1 emeralds 136
Hello looking for any size based youtuber who is looking for a server to record on! I am gathering together a large group of small youtubers for my server.

How does this benefit you: Among this group there will be larger youtubers then yourself this can benefit you because everyone with in the group will be able to record with each other and do due episodes, run large events for your subscribers on the server and much more, also when GladioPvP hires much larger youtubers with above 50,000 subscribers this will increase your size because on the new website we are creating, we are just going to have a page of youtubers and every single person who registers on the website will be able to see this page, it will have any information you want and your channel link and a featured video.

Will you be paid? In the near future based on how large you grow you can be paid, but as of now if you do not average more then 1,000 view you will not be paid. BUT we are developing a competitive system that allows youtubers to gain votes or references through our server allowing subs or normal players to vote for you and the TOP three youtubers that month will receive money prizes. This plugin will be out very soon by the end of this month which is why I am looking for as many free youtubers as possible to join the group!

To JOIN please fill out the following form
By submitting this form you will be accepted and will receive in game Rank of Youtuber and added to the group with everyone else who joins or is already in!
----------------------------------------------------------
Youtube Name:

Channel Link:

IGN~?

Age~?

How many hours do you play ~?

How many Subs you have~?

How many views you have~?

How many Views per Video~?

How many videos can you record per week?

----------------------------------------------------
LeffMC
Level 1 : New Crafter