Looking For Blog Writers.

FCCAGut12's Avatar FCCAGut122/27/15 4:37 pm
2/28/2015 7:09 pm
FCCAGut12's Avatar FCCAGut12
I make a post on my blog every Monday about computer troubleshooting and telling people how things work. I've been working on it for over a year now. It goes alongside the computer repair business I have so if you need computer help or want to learn something new you don't have to come see me, you can just read from the blog. I do this because I enjoy writing and making videos and I know there's a local need here in this area. We have a local competitor here who has a blog but they only made one post talking about how their new website is live and that was 2 years ago. I also wish to start like a computer club myself but that's awhile away from what I can do currently.

I'm looking for blog writers who don't really need to be proficient in blog writing science (I can easily fix any typos and reword sentences). I do ask that you know something about computers and know your limits. I want people because if I don't know what everyone wants to read and it's hard being one person doing this. My blog is https://unityctt.wordpress.com so check it out if you want and leave comments as well and tell me what you think.

PMC EXCLUSIVE: I am also expanding my services to different states starting the middle of next month so look out for that as well if you might be interested in joining that. But right now I'm just looking for blog writers who can help me.
FCCAGut12
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner