Looking for 3-4 Body actors & 3 Voice actors

p trik's Avatar p trik8/20/15 11:16 pm
1 emeralds 266 1
9/3/2015 12:55 pm
Error_Tash's Avatar Error_Tash
[BACKGROUND INFO]

Hey, I need some body actors for my next machinima called "The Metalhead" it's about a guy who's getting a hard time for being a metalhead (his head is actually metal). My YT channel is PatrickZePerson (youtube.com/PatrickZePersonPZP) If you wanna see the kind of content you'll be featured in, go check out my videos! Video will be posted the weekend of the 12th of September.

EDIT: I'm guessing the video will be about 4 minutes long, btw.

[BODY ACTING INFO]

So filming will take place during the first week of September (I know, a lot of people have school, it's the week before mine starts ) probably during the afternoon depending on how many people I have for the time.
I will be filming on a LAN server, and Hamachi will be needed (as I don't currently have my own server) BUT if you have your own server and you'd like to have us film there instead that would be really appreciated and I'll make sure to give you credit in the desc. of the video
I'd prefer people ages 12+ so I can trust that you'll be mature about this and will take directions well (I'm 14, if wondering) also make sure you have your own headset and space, because no one wants to hear your siblings fighting.

[VOICE ACTING INFO]

You'll need to be aged 13+, I don't hate younger people, it's just I don't want squeaker voices as dialogue You'll need a quality microphone that won't pick up background noise, and make sure to do it in your own private area, e.i. bedroom, basement, anywhere alone and quiet (that includes you, loud barking dogs) PLEASE record with audacity and try to remove as much background noise as you can, if you truly have no clue how to use google or YouTube to find out use the program then just give me what you have. Lastly, either cut out all mistakes yourself, or practice your parts. (I'd rather not do and extra half hour of editing just because you couldn't practice a little )

PARTS

Secretary- A female voice (possibly male) Has like 10-12 lines or so

Hobo- Literally one line xD, Male voice

(Music) Metalhead- Male voice, has about 4 or so lines (you have to be able to sound like an emo kid)

If/when I ask you to redo a part, please do as I want the best content possible c:

[CONTACT INFO]

My skype is PatrickZePerson, add me on there if interested, but also please reply to this thread so I know how many people will be doing what. When adding me please tell me if you are a voice or body actor. If you're a voice actor and multiple people apply, then remember I'll "audition" the parts.

If you don't get a part, please don't be salty about it

If you do a good job at voice acting and leave a good impression, you'll probably be in future videos!!

Thanks for the help! Rember to reply on the thread if you're interested or have questions/ concerns
p trik
Level 1 : New Crafter