Looking For Builders For Factions Server Being Built

ZFERRELL's Avatar ZFERRELL3/6/15 1:28 pm
3/6/2015 1:54 pm
PoshNosh's Avatar PoshNosh
Hello everyone!

My name is Zferrell. I am currently building a factions server and need some good builders to help me build parts of it. I have done some of the building already, but I don't really have the time to do it all myself, plus I don't consider myself to be the best builder for the types of builds I would like.

If you would like to take screenshots of your builds for your portfolio, I have no problem with that. I don't have very much money, but depending on how much you build, I may be able to throw you a little bit of money if needed.

The server is 1.8 and has a ranking system based around military ranks, The theme of the builds can include some military type builds, but is not necessary.

I am looking for mature people that like to build. I don't want any drama, and don't want anyone who doesn't take pride in their builds. If you are interested, please add me on skype: Zferrell91

Thank you for reading this, I look forward to hearing from you!

-Zferrell
ZFERRELL
Level 1 : New Miner